Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Hello Cubecraft Java Skyblock Players.

Even if the 1.19 update has been put in flames by the Java community for Cubecraft, I just was to see if anyone can find broken crafting recipes for skyblock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
480
1,505
234
22
The country of beer and chocolate
I heard you can create a Crafting Table now

I didn't know this was possible, that's so cool :)
1680767233211.png
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom