Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Hello Cubecraft Java Skyblock Players.

Even if the 1.19 update has been put in flames by the Java community for Cubecraft, I just was to see if anyone can find broken crafting recipes for skyblock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
480
1,505
234
22
The country of beer and chocolate
I heard you can create a Crafting Table now

I didn't know this was possible, that's so cool :)
1680767233211.png
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Whoever did the profile UI update: You cooked
Eli wrote on lnlnvxyy's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on Itz1Helmut's profile.
always the best :cube_dark:
lnlnvxyy wrote on S4nne's profile.
hiii the best moderator
👋Hello everyone, I'm a new meber here! I hope I can help and make some friends! HAve a nice day, byeee xx ^^!
Top Bottom