Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

CubeT0ch

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2020
325
218
119
21
Hello Cubecraft Java Skyblock Players.

Even if the 1.19 update has been put in flames by the Java community for Cubecraft, I just was to see if anyone can find broken crafting recipes for skyblock.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Reesle

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
480
1,505
234
22
The country of beer and chocolate
I heard you can create a Crafting Table now

I didn't know this was possible, that's so cool :)
1680767233211.png
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom