Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Really really sad that you are leaving.. I would always see you comment on a thread that needed Spanish translation. Though I have no idea what you are saying, when putting it in google translate, I can see that you are really specific with your replies. Most of the times, you even succeed to help someone with their problems in Spanish.

What I have to say? Even though your banned on the server hopefully you come visit CCGN once in a while. Also... I was really thinking that you would become part of the staff team. Even though right now you describe CubeCraft as being extremely bad, we are growing. Hopefully someday, we will grow a nice community. :)

Good Luck in the real world and don't stop speaking Spanish! It will help you throughout the real world. Anyways.. will miss you buddy. :(

sad-pic-4.jpg

:cube_light:

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
There are some points I do agree on.
See you @Jeff_Bllkth , you were one of the nicer players on the forums who really liked helping out (especially regarding the languages) and it was nice to see that.
I hope you put your dedication in the right spot, it'll take you far in life.
Thanks for being part of the community and I hope this goodbye isn't permanent although if it is, we'll respect your decision.
Take care!

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Will miss you Jeff. All the best in the future and hopefully I'll see you around. Thank you so much for all the things you did for the players and for CubeCraft.

Much love. Stay awesome Jeff \^_^/

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Really sorry to hear you're leaving. I've not played with you too much but you're part of the San family, and they're my favourite people on cube.
Too see your situation escalate so quickly is really disappointing to see. I'm not going to give much of my opinion on your relationship with sentinel, why someone with such a promising future on the server would continue to apparently cheat after being detected is just a ridiculous theory.
I also agree with pretty much all of what you said. There's a lot of stuff wrong with cube and all it's doing is forcing players such as yourself away.
Such a genuine decent guy that deserves all the best, good luck in the future. I'm sure I'll see you around.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Also @Jeff_Bllkth

I agree with what you said, I was asking for some help for all of the Mods ( Online )and staff members on discord and they were all chatting off-topic stuff in #english and I had to wait and ASK and finally one of them decided to do their job.
Also, Staff should be trying their best to answer questions on their profiles and 90% of the time a member answers it :/

Sometimes, Mod/helpers do forget what they are meant to do....
So that definitely needs some improvement

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
@HangarGeek For having a few good threads, besides being concise in everything you say. I did not get to know you well but I like the personality you have, and like MaestroCygni, you were one of the first Spanish speakers I saw on this forum.
C:

You'll be missed here, awww, I'll really miss you
Yes, you are rigth. I'm not ready to get the helper rank yet but I am willing to help people without any grudges.

My goal is to respond quickly and reliably any question posted by players, and copying ideas isn't too bad, that only show my respect towards the staff members and their ideas, and also helps me learn a lot. I thank to @Joe Henry because he appreciates my work as other staffs members.
In spanish:
The reported problems by players are the same. This is why I copy some sentences. It makes me respond quickly and correctly so players can understand me. "give them credits" I think it would be a bit annoying to give credits by tagging on every message.

I don't consider that as spam. I was helping them with their problems. Looks like you're making fun of me.

I am very happy that you care about me by advising me. Thank you. I wish you the best of luck for the future.
#LanceDanielsForHelper

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Hey man, don't ask me why I read your whole thread, but here's my reply. I agree with a couple of things, but as it comes to the game updates, you're in the wrong. I'm not allowed to say what caused this to happen, but I can guarantee that it will improve in the future. About having bugs when new games getting released, we test stuff before it's getting released, but players can find things we didn't whilst testing. This is why new games aren't 100% playable, if you know what I mean.
This even furthers the idea of instead of suprising us have an open beta theres way more of us than you

As for you @Jeff_Bllkth your encounter with being staff sounds like extreme inconvenience and that shouldve been a wrong made right, i feel sorry for you about that, i also know for a fact every one of your bans were errors on sentinels part, i know your not one to hack in any way, i feel sorry your leaving cubecraft in the manner you are, the golden age of this server is over and i think many are still trying to hold on to it but after sentinel was inserted, the golden age ended, ill always be around if you return, i dont play on the server much as im dont play minecraft as long as i used to either, but im always on discord, and you can find me on twitter at @spyrothdragon feel free to discuss anything you want

SrNatsu

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2016
Barcelona, Spain
www.instagram.com
Although I knew you were going I support your idea, there are things I don't see well on this server (bugs, anticheat, staff afk a lot of time, favoritism...), I think that Cube must think about what they are (one of the biggest community, etc.) and also think about what people say (suggestions) and do not do whatever you want. One tip: All you have won, you can lose it quickly.
@Natsu_Fire For playing with me on the server at least once and getting along with me on Discord as well as talking in funny ways xD
I would like to play more few games with you (PM me on Discord) and one thing you might forgot, I haven't heard your voice yet...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Espero que todo lo que estas haciendo se cumpla (estudios, etc.) y que consigas todo aquello que te has propuesto! Mucha suerte y espero verte por aqui o en otro sitio pronto ;) <3

G

Gamerfull

Te lo diré en español ya que lo hablas, Gracias a ti por ayudar a la comunidad :D, yo solo te estoy apoyando para que seas Helper :D

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Ok so as you probably know, I don't come on the forums often anymore but when I saw this on Skype I had to check it out and see if what I feared was true. It was :/

You leaving doesn't come as a surprise considering what's happened, but it still sucks anyway. I'm not about to say goodbye though. You are (and always will be) a part of the Sans regardless on whether you play on Cube or not. Just drop me a message on Skype whenever you are free to play elsewhere - I promised before I would come chill with you if you needed the company and I still mean it : P And like you said yourself, you'll still be a big role in our Skype group, I'm sure of it. I honestly don't think a lot will change, apart from you being absent from Cube games of course. You'll still have to suffer like the rest of us through the usual dumb chat banter in no time xD

I agree with almost everything you said, especially the part about nobody paying attention to what the community wants (or listening to them very little anyway). Cube has A LOT of issues right now and so many good people have left because of it. Personally I don't think Cube will ever fully recover if it keeps operating the way it is now. The only reason I'm still here (along with a lot of friends) is because it's the biggest 1.9 server out there, but that's not gonna keep us here for long if things keep going downhill like they are.

I was gutted when your helper application went poop. I know how hard you worked for it and you deserved it more than any other person I know on this server. It's a real shame you quitting Cube, but I understand it completely. I'm just happy I still have the honour of being able to talk to you at any time through Skype, and I know you'll stick around on Minecraft. So like I said, don't be a stranger and hit me up if you wanna chill on a different server or something!

As a final thought, just look at how many different people you have met and are genuinely saddened seeing you leave :c It doesn't surprise me, as you are easily one of the nicest guys you can meet :D I'll stop handing out compliments now, it's getting pretty cringey xD

So I'm not saying goodbye. I refuse!

Instead, I'll catch ya later Jeffercake ;)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
It's sad to see you go :(
You seemed like such a nice and smart person, and the fact that you also speak spanish just made you even more special in my opinion, even though i haven't really talked much to you.
Good luck with your studies and everything else in life! Hope i will see you again at some point! :)

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
well you end up paying the same amount for buying a rank (such as iron then upgrade it to lapiz) as you do just buying lapiz so quantity is really meaningless in this case
But you can pay pay less for a rank if they (Cubecraft) decide to lower the price, I bet more people would buy a rank, it's about thinking of people's thoughts too.
You know that money from many countries don't have the same value and, for example, for people from LA find expensive the ranks and point multipliers.
Just for saying an example, if you live in Peru and the Diamond rank costs 65 euros, for the people who live in that country is like 227.5 "euros". I don't know if you get me.
Isn't that something programmed in Minecraft?
It was sarcasm :p I had to write it cuz... why not?

And now i'll have to stop tagging you?!
Maybe, do it just in case :D but I may be late :/
Anyways, you can tag another spanish members to help the people who need it, like @_SnoowFlake_ @Sergio12_ @LanceDaniels or just @CyanYellow :)

but as it comes to the game updates, you're in the wrong. I'm not allowed to say what caused this to happen, but I can guarantee that it will improve in the future. About having bugs when new games getting released, we test stuff before it's getting released, but players can find things we didn't whilst testing. This is why new games aren't 100% playable, if you know what I mean.
Yes, I know. That's why I said I was giving my opinion. :) I hope Cubecraft improves itself and it recover all the people it lost due to many facts.
When your journey started on the Forums, you were helping a lot of people and you were able to reply in Spanish when needed, awesome! I'm going to be really honest now, it's good for you and for me. When you got falsely banned by Sentinel and things weren't going well with your Helper interview, you started to react different. It was weird when I saw you replying like that.
There was something I forgot before getting banned: Your thoughts are not same about something until that happens to you.
That's what happened to me. Yes, I was that person who said to banned people that they had to wait for the response about their ban, and then I had to do what they did but I didn't appeal, I knew my proofs (videos) weren't going to be accepted. I had to wait, I had to say the truth.

I slightly agree with you, but you think we should reply on things more? Everytime there is a question it gets answered by our forum members 5 times within 2 minutes. If someone asks me something on my profile someone has already responded before I got to respond. Everytime someone suggests something that's already suggested, there are 5 people answering them before we (moderators) even can. We have a small group of staff members compared to most big servers and I feel like we're doing quite well. We appreciate you guys helping others out here on the forums, but then it's not completely fair to say that we're not willing to help out when the question already gets answered before we can?
I know someone was going to comment something like that, I didn't mean that Staff members must answer every message that they get but I saw many times posts in their profiles which have never been answered by anyone (members and Staff members). That's what I was talking about. And there are some people who ask in their status for help and, once more, nobody helps her/him. I think Staff member should check this https://www.cubecraft.net/find-new/4267743/profile-posts very often because there are some posts that are not answered and it has been uncomfortable for me.
Anyway, what I said it was not to mean an attack for you guys, it was just my thought.
As far as I know we don't ignore specific member their messages, of course sometimes there's a message we miss or it is already being answered before we get to it. A lot of staff members have been asking to change staff-help up a bit so it's just the staff responding to the questions and not all the discord members, not that we don't appreciate it, but it wouldn't be good to have false information go around.
Well, I didn't say you ignore specific members, but I have witnessed how Staff members don't answer people's questions in that section when they (Staff) are online and also talking in English channel, that is just...
Today I took a look to Discord channel again and I saw how once more a player was ignored in Staff-Help section, one of them: TomZye
It's like you don't read previous messages, just the last 3 lines. That needs to be improved :/
We simply can't accept every suggestion, there are tons of good suggestions that us moderators forward. Our developer team is also quite small compared to for example Hypixel, they can basically bring out updates every day.
That's why I said that at least suggestions which have been voted by many members with a positive vote should be taken into consideration, I've seen many good threads about new minigames ideas and many of them were really original (what fits with Cubecraft) but... yeah, ignored. Also, I was not only talking about minigames, but about suggestiong for items and plugins.
As I said in a thread, there should be more Devs. in certain areas of Cubecraft, like that one which is making it losing people: Bugs. I'd say there should be like 3 or 5 people on it.
If we moderators say that we like something, it doesn't mean it gets added. We might suggest it to higher staff and they might even like it and want to implement it, but even then it might not work out or it might take a while before it's on the server.
If Admins/Owners really care for us they should leave at least an opinion on those suggestions that have been voted by many people and have good comments as well as the support of several forum members to let them know what is their idea about them.
:D
we test our new games, but it's honestly not the same as thousands of people playing it. I do think we should test a bit more though.
Yes, that's what I forgot to say. and I know it's not the same testing a game with few people than "testing it" with thousands of them.
they should really get in contact with a staff member and give as much information as possible about their ban.
The problem comes when it's about bans made by Sentinel, there are people who I know that were banned by Sentinel although they didn't use hacks (I'm sure of that) and then when they made their appeal, it gets denied. There should be more Staff members reviewing Sentinel's bans besides Crazyman as he makes bad choices.
Up to 50% off means that something in that category is 50% off, it doesn't mean that everything is 50% off.
https://gyazo.com/28f7ad3ca674339c8152dcc551f9af61
Then there's something that needs to be fixeds: That s ==> Point Multipliers
It should be: Arcade Multiplier UP TO 50% off!
Don't lie Cubecraft.

I think I have to edit a bit my post :p

Sentinel is not accurate but the high ranked staff members seem to be naive, or maybe just too proud to admit.
This is what I realized. Maybe so late.

Although I found your paragraph about @LanceDaniels kind of irrelevant, but maybe that's just me.
I had to do it, just giving my thoughts and advices to a second (now first) Spanish active member. As I said, I want the best for Cubecraft and this implies the help of this person for spanish people.

Maybe if I just ignore this thread it won't actually happen... </3
It already happened </3

And what do they do instead? Make useless features that have never, ever, been suggested before. Listen to your community!

The vast majority of people hate the Block Wars autobalance and many a suggestion have been made to remove or fix it, most of which have been upvoted tremendously? Verdict: ignored by developers

Also, many people would like a fix to the chat filter so you can put Cubecraft links and non-English characters in chat. Also, these have been upvoted as well. Verdict: ignored by developers AND staff (come on, if you're not going to add it, at least explain why!)
Really agree, this is some of the things I forgot to say and you did it, thanks Catty <3

I've seen quite a lot of people leave, but yours.....it actually made me feel really sad and the feel of bitterness. I will miss you very much! Hopefully we can still chat in discord :)
We will meet someday, thanks for being a special person for me ;)

My goal is to respond quickly and reliably any question posted by players, and copying ideas isn't too bad, that only show my respect towards the staff members and their ideas, and also helps me learn a lot. I thank to @Joe Henry because he appreciates my work as other staffs members.
I know it's not bad copying ideas from other people but if there's something I learnt is that Admins/Sr.Mods look for madurity and spontaneity on an applicant, that's how a person can face any unexpected moment and that's how someone can demonstrate his/her maturity and creativity in any moment.
The reported problems by players are the same. This is why I copy some sentences. It makes me respond quickly and correctly so players can understand me
I know you do it to help people but a tip: Take you time to answer someone, as I said before: Try to be original and leave a mark on this server. That's how many of us got a good reputation, don't focus only on giving a quick response, but on saying what you want to say with your own words, that's what will let people know how you are, how is your style replying.
I don't consider that as spam. I was helping them with their problems. Looks like you're making fun of me.
Hey, look at this smilling face:
It was sarcasm but yeah, with a tip which I talked about above.
I am very happy that you care about me by advising me. Thank you. I wish you the best of luck for the future.
The same for you, just remember what I told you and don't take it as an attack, it was not my intention. Make me/spanish community be proud of you and your work. That's how everything starts.

Hopefully someday, we will grow a nice community. :)
Like the old times, I want to see that once more, Cubecraft will be still one of my favourite servers. Thanks Eric <3

Loadzy <3

There's a lot of stuff wrong with cube and all it's doing is forcing players such as yourself away.
That's what I wanted it to change. There's still hope, Owners and Admins have the final decision :)

Also @Jeff_Bllkth

I agree with what you said, I was asking for some help for all of the Mods ( Online )and staff members on discord and they were all chatting off-topic stuff in #english and I had to wait and ASK and finally one of them decided to do their job.
Also, Staff should be trying their best to answer questions on their profiles and 90% of the time a member answers it :/

Sometimes, Mod/helpers do forget what they are meant to do....
So that definitely needs some improvement
Another thing it needs to be improved, let the time to decide what will happen.

I'm leaving this server as well, so Goodbye?
Not for me, you're coming with me xD

there are things I don't see well on this server (bugs, anticheat, staff afk a lot of time, favoritism...), I think that Cube must think about what they are (one of the biggest community, etc.) and also think about what people say (suggestions) and do not do whatever you want. One tip: All you have won, you can lose it quickly.
I totally agree, hopefully that will change someday.

yo solo te estoy apoyando para que seas Helper :D
Intenté todo lo mejor de mí, mi aplicación fue aceptada pero no pude hacer la entrevista debido a Sentinel, <- esto es la razón por la cual abandono el servidor. De todos modos gracias por tu soporte, aunque no nos hemos conocido bien has confiado en mi potencial de ayudar a las personas <3

I honestly don't think a lot will change, apart from you being absent from Cube games of course.
That's what will change. This will not be like: "Hey guys, can I join you?" anymore. Now this will be like: "Guys, could you play with me if you have time?"
That's what bothers me, but alright, playing alone like the old times, I will miss playing with you all anyways, that server is different from another ones.
I was gutted when your helper application went poop. I know how hard you worked for it and you deserved it more than any other person I know on this server. It's a real shame you quitting Cube, but I understand it completely.
I noticed bad things I always have to "test" them but I'm okay with it, as soon as it is not my fault.

You seemed like such a nice and smart person, and the fact that you also speak spanish just made you even more special in my opinion, even though i haven't really talked much to you.
Thanks Patrick, it's good to have a member who knows 3 languages still on the server and forum, good luck with everything and thanks for your message :)

Last edited:

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Goodbye :( It was really nice to know you and you've helped a lot of people here around! I have to say that I agree with some of your points. Cubecraft should indeed be way more democratic. However, i also sort of like how it is now, (yes this sounds cheap, but explaination incoming) because it's also just a minecraft game. Minecraft could also improve its quality. However, minecraft wouldn't be the same with better graphics. The same goes for cube. Yes, things like people getting ignored on discord should really get improved, because that's just inhuman. But i hope you get my point. Moreover, it is really sad that you're leaving and that you got 'false' banned. However, there's unfortunately nothing I can do about that ):
At last but not least, i really enjoyed playing blockwars with you. (Even if it was only once as you already mentioned ^-^)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Hey, sorry for all of this, even tho I never met you but you seem extremely nice.

But from PERSONAL experience, 800-1.5k Ping makes you look LIKE you have:
KillAura
Anti Knockback.
You said you had a Ping of 200-1000. Yes, that is true, that's the reason of why you were accused of being a hacker.

I have to add something here. Even tho this server is a big one, but the bigger it gets, the more Staff stop caring about the community.

I literally agree to you on EVERY SINGLE POINT. I would like to say, good luck with your future life.
Also: Staff who ban people for ``KillAura'' or any other PvP hacks, should consider learning how to PvP properly with every single condition, that means:
Having a high Ping, having a PC that's about to crash or low FPS, and then also having none of all of these.
Staff who see people in PvP or SkyWars etc, should consider EVERY thing before they make a judgement. They should consider high Ping. Person about to crash. Person that's moving extremely normally with not lagging whatsoever, but still has suspicious movements.

Some Staff here don't care that, people here aren't pets, or dolls. They are human beings. They should be treated fairly.

Again, I'm extremely sorry of what happened with you, but well, life's unfair. I get banned in other servers for hacks for beating someone who has a rank, which is seriously stupid because I don't use hacks, but whatever.

Also, why is this thread, so-called, ``suggestions'' even opened? If NO Admins are giving their opinion, or at least not closing any bad ones, or contacting the OP... What's the use of this?

There are good Mods here, but some of them need to be removed. Don't get me wrong, Nikoshka, Younisco, Rinne... You guys are awesome, but others aren't really that great. There still are more, don't get me wrong, but from what I've noticed around here, these are the main ones that I can think of.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom