Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
04/05/2017

Hello whoever reading this:

As some of you all know or maybe realized, I am not used to make threads on the forums unless it is for something (I consider) important or that it somehow helps the server, so you know why I am making this thread (not really). (soz for my english)

Continuing, I am going to be direct with what I want to say: This is my Goodbye to this community and server aswell but before making this farewell there are many things I want to make them clear and some of them you should consider.
I'm just giving my opinion, I'm going to be honest with everything I will say:

STAFF MEMBERS (Helpers, Moderators, maybe Administrators)

Although you all are trustworthy people, having mature and a great responsibility in the server, there are many things that need not improve and/or perhaps learn.
I have noticed that you only be content with having the rank and after that you "do not do anything else" (of course, something else, not always) than locking threads. You need more dedication regarding helping people on the forum and server, whether to new members or people who have been active here for long time.
For example, when you try to be Helper (before having the rank and when you sent the app.) you start helping people in status and threads but once you get what you wanted, after receiving congratulations and having a great day, you become lazy, in other words.
You start limiting yourself to frequent words such as "Locked" or "do this on this site", like it was automatic, and nothing else (of course there are exceptions for some staff members who know how a Moderator/Helper should act, not all).
Do you forget about the people who need help letting us know through their status? You leave that to normal members, like me, like them, to do that work, then I ask you: What does it mean to be Helper for you? That is what I have noticed since I joined this forum and I thought that at some point it would change but it seems not.
I can also say that (some) Moderators do the same, do not use the excuse that they review the reports and with that they already make a great contribution to the server, do I have to remember that they were also Helpers? When they weren't able to check reports yet.
Posts of people who need help and they ask for it in Staff profiles without reciving a response by them, and of course, an active member has to respond since no one else does or the same Moderator/Helper being in that moment online.
I also have to admit that this issue has changed a bit with the new Helpers which 2 or 3 of them are keeping their role while the others forgot what helping and Helper mean.

DISCORD

This is the funny part.
I like how Moderators and Helpers ignore some members messages in the Staff Help section.
Why do I say they ignore people? Because many times this happened to me and I've seen other people happening the same thing too, I even had to resent some messages again but they still ended up being ignored, congratulations.

But you know what's even funnier? That after that ignored message, someone else asks something and it's answered. I do not know how your help system works but do not make it look favoritism. I want to see what the excuse is now.

FORUM/SERVER

These two "areas" need an improvement, improvements, advice, suggestions or requests made by us and that mostly (98% of them) are rejected with cheap excuses or given as approved saying that they can be added but they end up being lies.
Seriously, you need better attention regarding listening to us, the community, this is one of the main reasons why other servers are overcoming you and have more players.
What else can be the cause that Cubecraft is no longer the same as before?

Let me list them:

-Hackers (before, thanks Sentinel and no thanks).
-Bugs, bugs, bugs and bugs.
-Irresponsibility (yep, not much but still).
-Lack of attention to the community (I know it is not always).
-Minigames that are released and have bugs that should and/or must be solved before adding them to the server.
-Appeals of legit players being denied thanks to intelligent people who review them.
-Sentinel (good things, bad things).

There are more reasons but I can not remember all of them.
Continuing, I want to know why they do not consider the suggestions of many of us in the forum that can help the server to have more players or improve Cubecraft, I honestly do not understand that.

If Admins/Owners really care for us they should leave at least an opinion on those suggestions that have been voted by many people and have good comments as well as the support of several forum members to let them know what is their idea about them.

Another thing, regarding payments on the server:

Store:

I'd suggest ranks could lower prices. Now you are going to come with "people who have bought rank would feel scammed". Pffft, please think something better about that.
At least lower the price 15 euros less to the obsidian rank, 10 or 15 to the emerald rank and 5 euros to the another ones.
Trust me when I say people would start purchasing/upgrading a rank when they see ranks are a bit cheaper than before.

Now I'm going to talk about the point multipliers:
This at least you should consider: Lower prices of multipliers by at least 1/3.

"Point Multipliers
UP TO 50% OFF!"

Skywars multiplier: 13 GBP (15 GBP original price)
Survival Games multiplier: 8.50 GBP (12 GBP)
Arcade multiplier: 10 GBP (20 GBP)

I do not know if maths are bad for you because I do not see 50% off in multipliers for Skywars and Survival Games, what a scam eh.
If that offer is just for a minigame, it should be told in those works. Don't make us think it's for any of these 3 games shown.

I know that the server wants to make money through these prices but since you are not the ones who spend, you do not know how this works.
Many people have said it and I will repeat it: The prices of the multipliers (and ranks) are VERY EXPENSIVE.

My suggestion? Having the following prices for point multipliers:
Skywars: 4 or 5 GBP or even 3 GBP
Survival Games: 4 GBP
Arcade: 5 GBP

Although I am studying Economy, it is not necessary to have much knowledge to know that if you reduce the price of a product, consumers will buy it in more quantity.
Just think, who would spend 15 GBP to buy a simple point multiplier if on another servers they are cheaper?
Obviously people will go to play other servers which offer cheaper things like Hypixel for example, great competitor, with more focus on us, the community and not just worrying about the money.
My last advice: Do you want to keep prices as they are now and get few people buying or lower prices and have a lot of people buying many point multipliers very often? We are not all rich, Cubecraft. Not all people are from the first world to have enough money to buy those ranks or point multipliers, that's what you should understand.
There should be more multipliers for another games, this would improve your gains.

On the server:

One thing that you have 3 or 4 years saying is going to be added: Party system.
Congratulations Cubecraft, I see you are very responsible with what you say.
It is one of the most requested things on the forum and it seems that either you are lazy or you forget to work on it, and if you want to do an original "party system", that is taking too long (and I'm not exagerating, many people will agree with me in this point).
If you want to keep the community happy: Just add the Party system, it's not that hard.
A party system must be added, you are falling behind because of something as simple as this.

Another thing to add:

The bugs in the games.
Bugs that are found as soon as a game is released, what impression do you want to give about the server? a bad one? Yes, it seems.

UHC really turned out to be a failure when it was just added, why? Bugs everywhere, literally.
Blockwars still with the bug on the walls.
Speed Eggwars when it was added: bugs in stats & achievements.
Money Walls.
Survival Games update.

Does this tell you something about losing/having few players? Of course it does.
I repeat one more time: Consider the suggestions that we as PLAYERS OF THIS SERVER give.

Obviously no every suggestion but there have been some very good ones that only stay in words although many people want them on the server.

"Cubecraft is an original server that does not copy games or ideas from others"

Oh look!! We have chat. :)
We have Skywars.
We have Eggwars.
We have a ban system.
We have ranks.
We have Hunger Games.

"Look at what originals we are, that's why we do not accept suggestions or games that could attract more people suggested by the community."

Now is when a staff member comes in trying to act mature and tells me why anything of that has happened. Go ahead, I want to read your opinion.
And then I want to read your opinion when you resign from being members of the Staff, that's when you will be able to give your true opinion without acting under pressure from superiors, as ex Staff members already did.

ME

Well, I've really enjoyed playing on this server without mentioning that it was the first one I played when I bought my Premium account, I used to play on servers for cracked versions of Minecraft, that's how I learned a lot things about this great game since 2015.
There have been good and bad things while I was on this server, and what can I say? All this has taken me to where I am right now.

I joined in January of 2016 to play on this server, when it still used to be the 1.8 in all the games, I was very good in that version. Then the server changed to 1.9 and at first it was one of the things I did not like, because it was 1.9, a version I had never tried before like many of you. At first I used to be a bit bad at PvP but in less than a month I learned to control it and this is how some people started calling me a hacker in this version (in 1.8 they already used to). I met great friends during the time I was playing here, I used to play alone, I really enjoy playing alone but with friends everything changes and I know everyone here knows that, that change.
Now I am part of a family (that's how I call it) that has become known on this server and I can assure that they are one of the best companies that you can find on Cubecraft.
Do you know what was the first game I played on this server? (maybe you don't care, It's my post anyways)
BlockWars, because I played on a server before joining this one which had similar modalities to this game: CTW, CTM, TDM and DTC. I was a fan of those kind of games.
That was how this mini-game became my favorite one, and combining this with PvP (what I like), a gift for me was being able to be on Blockwars leaderboard without wanting to.
It was here where I met many people and many of them accompanied me during my stay in this server.
I would suggest reading what I posted here if you want to know how I met this server: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/❂-your-origin-story.181997/page-2#post-775429

Like a big part of the community, I joined this forum with the intention of reporting hackers, in my case they were 3 in the same video, they were friends and only 2 of them were banned (I know that doesn't matter and you don't care :p). That was how I started my activity,reporting hackers until August 22, 2016 when I did my first publication (with a very sad english).
Here are my main activities in the forum apart from reporting:

My first thread/suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/592112/ (bad English, sorry for your eyes and possible blindness).
My first comment in another post: https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/614211/
My first comment in Spanish: https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/648802/

SENTINEL/REASON

This may sound silly but the reason why I'm leaving this server is because of Sentinel, banning me like 5 times if I'm not wrong.
I'll tell you the story a little quick: the first three bans were because of an alleged Autoloot, I gave my evidence and that way I could save myself (but I do not think they [Staff members] believe me anyway).
Fourth and fifth ban, those one being showed up in the appeals site. Reason: Something strange during combat, killaura maybe? I will never know.
I gave my proofs, some of them not so good but still those showed what I had done during the day of the ban. Result: They did not believe me and I had to wait for the ban to expire.
Fun fact: The proof I gave for the fifth ban I think it was not even read since I sent it directly to a Staff member and he didn't reply. Thank you.
I hadn't bother in messaging Crazyman for this ban because of reasons that many people have had with him.
Anyway, when I played I sent screenshots to a Skype group that I had with my friends every day so they can assure that I never used hacks.
Of course you will now tell me that I may have been using Ghost clients, as Crazyman once told me, he can think that, after all I would not be surprised by those ideas of a person who was banned from other servers by using hacks and also being muted.
Another thing I can say about my false bans:
Do you think I would be so dumb to start hacking when an anticheat is released? It sounds too smart, doesn't it?
Also if I really used hacks, taking as example those rare movements during combat, I would have used those clients which give you random hits when you use killaura not to be detected, I am not stupid (sorry for that word).
Thanks Sentinel, you really only have 0.00000001% error when banning legit players.
Anything else I can say?
Yes, during those days (to this day) I have had lag on the server, maybe that justifies in a way why I have been banned. I had a ping which was around 200-1000.
As far as I know, this can affect Sentinel which could cause you to be banned (like many people have complained on the forum about the relation between their lag and their bans).
My friends, once again, witnessed that, of my lag. I have nothing else to say, I do not want a third ban which it will be permanent and it will make me lose my access to this server and the rank that I have bought. That's why I'm leaving.

HELPER

Many of you noticed I had a great potential to be Helper on this server, some people with more faith about that, I really appreciate what you have done for me and I am very happy what I did for other people, people who needed Help, people whom I helped for the simple fact that I could be them (asking for help). I have never felt like a person who helped others just because I wanted to get the Helper rank, I did it because I like to help.

Well, here I go:
For all the people who wanted to know, I applied to be Helper, on 11 January this year.
Why did I apply for Helper?
Because I realized that I was able to have a position like that because I fulfilled many requirements of what Cubecraft asked for besides that the help that I offered was voluntary without mentioning that I would be one of the main active spanish Staff members because I wanted to make a big change once I was accepted, some changes that I will not say but a part of it was for Spanish players, to attract more people.
It's 3 February, the unexpected response had come: My application had been accepted and now I only had to do the interview to have the chance to be Helper. I told Mac the day I could be free to do it but ...
What happened?
I never got an answer back. Do you know what I had to do? Contact Tacosbefriends on the server, and this was 1 or 2 weeks after the message. After one month, I had to contact tacos again by asking him what had happened, so we started to talk and nothing happened.
I do not think any other applicant has had to wait more than a month to be interviewed, and if so, let me know.
Could I finally have that interview?
NO, thanks to Mac's great responsibility.
Apparently he was always busy but I saw how he spent his time on Discord talking to other people and playing other games which means that he had time for a simple interview that I doubt it would take more than 15 minutes.
Seeing threads that other members made in which they talked about him, I would not be surprised why I could never have that opportunity to do the interview. Favoritism. Less than 3 months had happened.(Yes, I'm complaining, I don't like lies and irresponsabilty)
So yeah, Sentinel was released days after and, well, it happened what happened, I got banned and that affected my supposed interview.
Do I still have an opportunity to do the interview?
Well, Mac left the server so my last option was to ask Tacos about my interview but there was a problem: I was banned by Sentinel 5 times so I had to explain to tacos the reasons which I was banned for. Anyway, after talking, what he said I took it as a no (about my interview) and I did not insist anymore.
That's how I lost all hope. I still think I would have to do the interview to "complete" my application I made but realizing everything that happened to me, I do not think and doubt I can have the last chance.

I would have liked to help this server with all the ideas I had in mind. Anyway I appreciate that opportunity that person gave me when she/he read my application, I know I could have been a great help, a great Helper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I leave, I would like to say something important to a member on this forum that somehow has tried to make good steps, having bad ones as well.
Hello, @LanceDaniels

Take this as an attack, as criticism or as an advice but consider what I am going to say:

It is quite obvious that you are trying to get the Helper rank on the server but in my opinion, you are not yet ready for it, people can say that you are helping several people but that is not the only thing you should do if you want to achieve what you have decided.

My attack/advice (it depends of how you take it)

Another thing that I have noticed and also it's obvious is that you only copy and paste predetermined texts which apparently other people don't realize that these texts are a little changed and were made by members of the Staff and you make them pass off as yours , At least, you should give them credits. Here are some examples where you have taken ideas from:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/goldblocks-obsidian-rank.182332/#post-771549
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/problem-with-rank.186999/#post-805366
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-have-buy-a-rank-idont-have-it.185027/#post-791088
https://www.cubecraft.net/profile-posts/comments/181591/
https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/798147/

Look at this spaaaaahhhhhhhhhhm! :D

Anyways, thanks for copying/using my comment <3

My advice: Try to be original and leave a mark on this server. In case your application is accepted, you will not be able to use recordings to do the interview, you will have to do it with your own voice and I see that you still need a little bit of English because, as I said before, you only copy and paste.

One more thing: I have seen how you "act" as if you were a pet (sorry for the rudeness) of the Staff members just to gain their trust. How? Giving them like to most of the comments that they make even if they are a simple "Locked" in threads that you have not even commented. It's surprising what you try to do just for getting that rank through an absurd way.
Admins and Sr. Mods look for madurity and activity on the forums, not for the amount of likes you give someone. Oh see, a secret!
You're doing something wrong and you still have enough time to fix it :)
Even though I'm leaving, I want the best for this server so I suggest you to show more maturity with those points I've talked about and develop a personality on this server, so I will feel proud of future Spanish Staff members.
I hope you do well on this server, I'm giving you my trust and my place, just increase your vocabulary :p
I put faith on you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this I would like to say goodbye to those people who have meant something special for me on this forum so I will proceed to tag them (sorry if I bother you):

@Thefty For being one of the first people to follow me and show me a solid example of what a good player can become. We both really like PvP, I still look for my revenge: P
@Diogo For being the first Staff member that invited me to play with you and the one who showed up as a friend the first time we met. Thanks for everything.
@komododragon2002 For being a nice person/dragon with me and transmitting me that friendship when we met on the server, even if it was only once.
@ItsTwany For giving me that encouragement I wanted, for promising to upgrade my rank even though it has never happened xD and for being a good person on the forum and on the server.
@Firewand For being, like the others, a nice person and invited me to play with you several times although there was always something that went wrong after a few games xD
@_SnoowFlake_ You, good gurl, thanks for being another spanish member who worried for helping people when I wasn't online. Sorry when saying this but when you had your old name on the forum, I thought you were a guy xD I don't know why. You didn't put as public your gender so I had to guess it, Anyways, sorry if I annoyed or made you get mad once, you are a nice person and I hope do well on this server.
@Mr_Riolu_ For getting along with me on the forum although the first time I saw you on the server you ignored me xD
@iCheeetah In the short time we met, you helped me heping people and tagging me in those spanish threads which asked for ideas and help. Just thanks for considering me when it was about Spanish issues :p
@Ping Ether For being one of the most influential people on this forum, and for getting along well with me and with everyone besides having some good messages or responses in posts. Good luck at everything!
@POWER_RANGER For being annoying with my dear turtle friend the first time I saw you on the server xD for being very nice and showing that you love us a lot. Live Church of the Power Ranger!
@1212hawks_ For being a good person on the forum as well as on the server, I was able to play with you a few times and had a lot of fun. If there's something I like about you, it's that sense of humour you have besides the voice, which like Jollow's, I like it.
@Chimpeeze Why not? For being a person that although we have played few times, I liked the way in which you fought besides your kewl skin. I like that professionalism you have.
@Cynamooo There are few things I can tell you but one of the things is that you have been a jovial person and that I like your ideas. Thank you for allowing me to meet you on the server.
@Golapagos For being a very funny turtle man, for following me and for being your first follower xD For having a very nice profile photo and a lover of the turtles, which I value a lot since I like animals.

@noob36598239063 @hgbf @KronosReeper @TheJeroen @Netflix_Addicted @Zrathex @Ping Ether @LiesLisaa and @StopWalking for allowing me to help you build the Trump Tower, it was one of the best experiences for me to share with you a great moment like that although I had to leave the game because I only had 1 and 0 fps xD and then my laptop crashed (blue screen) :/ Thank you very much guys!

@hyperBravo For being a cool member and for being a friend, not only me but the other San's, I still remember that time I met you when Jollow organized a party in the SG lobby (which ended with us as the only guests XD) and then when we played in Blockwars and FFA.
@Dotsially (although you may not be able to see this post) Thanks for being friends of my friends, for sharing time with them and somehow being a friend for me too.
@Spyro/Splat We have not talked much but thank you for asking me for help or tagging me in those publications that were made in Spanish, and I appreciate that you have been one of the people who have trusted me and my skils to help other people.
@jollow250 For being one of those few people you can get along with even if I have not played much with you. For allowing me to help you with those bugs recording that you reported as well as showing seriousness in the moments that was necessary.
@MooTa I do not have much to say about you xD just say that I like the sincerity you have had when saying your thoughts as you wanted to say it.
@MaestroCygni For being a person, although serious, fun for me and a member that I admire in a certain way. For making me feel not the only active Spanish member on this forum.
@HangarGeek For having a few good threads, besides being concise in everything you say. I did not get to know you well but I like the personality you have, and like MaestroCygni, you were one of the first Spanish speakers I saw on this forum.

Well, you're the ones I respect the most, why? Because your posts and opinions are as honest as mine about the server. You have the same ideas that I have and that is why I did not need to extend much when I talked about how to improve the server and forum because you already said many of the things I was going to say. My respect you already have it.

Continuing:
@RayzMC and @starfire897 You both, believe it or not, were one of the people who gave me more motivation during my application to become Helper, I thank you indefinitely for the hope you had for me and, to be honest, I will always be grateful for it. I liked having met you and helped with the doubts you had, especially @RayzMC when you joined the forum and you did not know very well what to do and wanted answers for your questions. I sincerely liked to help you with all those questions that you had, even if you thought that you bothered me, it was not like that :p
Thank you very much for everything, you both are very nice. I would have liked to play with you girls on the server. :/

@Natsu_Fire For playing with me on the server at least once and getting along with me on Discord as well as talking in funny ways xD
@TeovoTeovo For being the first Staff member I met on the server and for being at the same time so nice to let me take a screenshot with you, and talk with me on Discord. Teodoro e.e
@Tacosbefriends For being the first and only Administrator who, in my opinion, has fun playing and sharing time with the community, for being a funny and hilarious person, for helping me on many things on the forum and server, and for believing me in a certain part about what happened to me lately. Thanks Tacos, you are a great Administrator, your streams are always the best.
@zRinne For being that Moderator who helped me in a kind way when there was still the old reporting system. You were my first favorite Moderator and still you are, you were patient with every report that you checked and did not even bother when I sent you that message in which there were several reports that were not answered yet. Thank you for being a great person and a great Moderator.
@zDutchie I met you when you were Helper on the forum, after a while you were promoted to Moderator, I do not remember exactly how we met (talking each other) but thank you for helping me with those special reports and for allowing me to help you with those Spanish posts. Welcome back to the forum gurl :p
@Unfearful and @CyanYellow 2 good moderators, thanks for what each one have done for me, you are in some way an example that I have taken into account. A dutchman sure of what he says, and an english speaker who has put a lot of effort helping spanish people like me.
@iLoveYouu For loving everyone and being a nice person on the forum and server, I like that attitude you have, you have my respect sir.
@Younisco What could I say about you? You are one of the best Moderators on this server, you are a very funny person. Thanks for all the help you have given me on the forum, you are certainly an example to follow.

@Marieke2001 I know I already said it before but ... I knew it! I knew you had that potential to be Helper on this server, I'm really glad that you got what I knew you were going to get. Thank you for the support you have given me since we met and for tagging me every time you found spanish members who needed help. Thank you for your confidence <3
@Unipotato You were my "partner" helping people during the time we have met each other. If I tell you the truth, is that like Marieke, you were also one of the people who deserved the Helper rank, but hey! People do not know how to appreciate the dedication you have done during your stay on the forum (you know what I mean ;) ). I am sure you will be Helper if you apply soon, you are a person dedicated to helping other people and you are also learning Spanish which may be good for Cubecraft. Good luck Uni! <3

@MastaWinda Believe me if I tell you that I consider you as a PvP master and I like the name you have. When I fought with you, I had to give my 500% to fight like you, just look at our first fight, when you humiliated me severely xD Thanks to that fight, I understood that I had to improve myself to get the same PvP level like you and well, because of that, Sentinel punished me :p You have been a very nice person with me, thank you.
@BabyShayx <3 In the short time we have known, you have made me realise that you are a very special person and you have given me your confidence with certain things which I appreciate very much. I hope you take into account the advice I have given you. I think I learned some things from you just like you did from me. Thank you for treating me as a friend.
@Crafter1246 Look how things are, now I'm banned but I can not ask for help from someone else, haha, sad. I hope you do well on the server, I'm still glad to know that I was one of the first people to realize that you did not use hacks when you were banned falsely while the others said the opposite. Thank you for allowing me to help you with that problem and playing with me on the server when we could. You're one of the people I'm going to miss. Bye.
@Orangeric88 What can I say about you? You are and always will be one of the best Moderators of this server, honestly I think you deserve Mr. Mod for all the things you have done. You are an example to me and I like the way you solve any problem. Thank you for helping people and allowing me to help with you in some cases. I wish you the best Eric <3
@Mecha_San Thanks for everything you have done when playing with me, thanks for your friendship and loyalty. Good luck ;)
@PoKu_Chan One of the best people I met on the forum and server, Nothing to say, you're coming with me. Say bye ;P

Special thanks to @Sergio12_ @Jorge004 @TheChesireMouse @iMerlijn @xFirelion (yes, you too xD) for somehow supporting me (You girls too: P) with the idea of getting Helper rank, thank you guys. ^^

And to finish…
I can not leave without mentioning my family who has accompanied me during all this time that I have been on the server (really since June):
@ThreeaSan @AbiSan @DragonSan @IlseSan @PinkySan @Major_01 @LoadzAF and @xWay You guys are and will be always the best for me. I hope someday to play again with you all, together, as we used to on Cubecraft.
I'll miss you guys, although I know we can still talk on Skype, it will be different, it will not be the same, at least not for me. Good luck, guys, I hope that none of you will pass the same as me, although some of our friends have already been wrongly banned and muted. Peace.

NAME

Some of you have asked what my name means, especially "Bllkth".

Here is a short story for you to understand better:

I am extremely against racism, so you can guess more or less what my name means:
Black + White = Bllkth

I mixed the words a little to not make it obvious what my name really meant, this idea came from 2011, when I was in my secondary school. I always liked History and because of this, along with other facts that motivate me, I decided to take this name by nickname (why not?) It was my first nickname and the only one so far that I have used for all games, I really like to use this name, it's like a mark for me.
So you can figure out the relation that has my name, my profile picture (I like animals, cat and dog: two different animals being together, like a metaphor for human races as well) and color.
Now you know the story of my name.

Well, this way I say goodbye to this server although not forever, I will connect from time to time on the forum to check how Cubecraft is going and I will also connect on the server on holidays maybe (or just to visit my friends).
Someday I will return to this server to play as before, when I notice that it has improved and when Sentinel isn't a "threat" for people with lag or it knows how to differentiate between true hacks and false ones. Optifine, lag and flowah powah.

Thank you very much for reading all this, goodbye and welcome to Cubecraft.

-Jeff_San​

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Omg mate, I'm really gonna miss you! I've played minecraft with you But not so long! I'm really gonna miss you! <3
I wish you Goodluck in the future! :)

Reactions: Jeff_Bllkth

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I can relate to some of these problems, and I can also say things proving what you said slightly wrong.
But this is mainly about your take on Cube as it is right now, and I really can't change your mind on this. Most of what you said is genuinely true.
It's really a pain to see you go, as I really liked you as a forums member. You were almost always there when someone made a thread in Spanish, you almost always helped them out as best as you've could.
Good luck with what you planned to do next, I'll support you 100%

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Although I am studying Economy, it is not necessary to have much knowledge to know that if you reduce the price of a product, consumers will buy it in more quantity.
well you end up paying the same amount for buying a rank (such as iron then upgrade it to lapiz) as you do just buying lapiz so quantity is really meaningless in this case

not to say any of your points are wrong I just wanted to say that
Oh look!! We have chat.
Isn't that something programmed in Minecraft?
I am extremely against racism, so you can guess more or less what my name means:
Black + White = Bllkth
YES

I Hope You Have An Amazing Time With The Rest Of You're Life <3
& Good Luck/Good Bye

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
04/05/2017

Hello whoever reading this:

As some of you all know or maybe realized, I am not used to make threads on the forums unless it is for something (I consider) important or that it somehow helps the server, so you know why I am making this thread (not really). (soz for my english)

Continuing, I am going to be direct with what I want to say: This is my Goodbye to this community and server aswell but before making this farewell there are many things I want to make them clear and some of them you should consider.
I'm just giving my opinion, I'm going to be honest with everything I will say:

Although you all are trustworthy people, having mature and a great responsibility in the server, there are many things that need not improve and/or perhaps learn.
I have noticed that you only be content with having the rank and after that you "do not do anything else" (of course, something else, not always) than locking threads. You need more dedication regarding helping people on the forum and server, whether to new members or people who have been active here for long time.
For example, when you try to be Helper (before having the rank and when you sent the app.) you start helping people in status and threads but once you get what you wanted, after receiving congratulations and having a great day, you become lazy, in other words.
You start limiting yourself to frequent words such as "Locked" or "do this on this site", like it was automatic, and nothing else (of course there are exceptions for some staff members who know how a Moderator/Helper should act, not all).
Do you forget about the people who need help letting us know through their status? You leave that to normal members, like me, like them, to do that work, then I ask you: What does it mean to be Helper for you? That is what I have noticed since I joined this forum and I thought that at some point it would change but it seems not.
I can also say that (some) Moderators do the same, do not use the excuse that they review the reports and with that they already make a great contribution to the server, do I have to remember that they were also Helpers? When they weren't able to check reports yet.
Posts of people who need help and they ask for it in Staff profiles without reciving a response by them, and of course, an active member has to respond since no one else does or the same Moderator/Helper being in that moment online.
I also have to admit that this issue has changed a bit with the new Helpers which 2 or 3 of them are keeping their role while the others forgot what helping and Helper mean.

DISCORD

This is the funny part.
I like how Moderators and Helpers ignore some members messages in the Staff Help section.
Why do I say they ignore people? Because many times this happened to me and I've seen other people happening the same thing too, I even had to resent some messages again but they still ended up being ignored, congratulations.

But you know what's even funnier? That after that ignored message, someone else asks something and it's answered. I do not know how your help system works but do not make it look favoritism. I want to see what the excuse is now.

FORUM/SERVER

These two "areas" need an improvement, improvements, advice, suggestions or requests made by us and that mostly (98% of them) are rejected with cheap excuses or given as approved saying that they can be added but they end up being lies.
Seriously, you need better attention regarding listening to us, the community, this is one of the main reasons why other servers are overcoming you and have more players.

Let me list them:

-Hackers (before).
-Irresponsibility.
-Minigames that are released and have bugs that should and/or must be solved before adding them to the server.
-Appeals of legit players being denied thanks to intelligent people who review them.

Continuing, I want to know why they do not consider the suggestions of many of us in the forum that can help the server to have more players or improve Cubecraft, I honestly do not understand that.

If Admins/Owners really care for us they should leave at least an opinion on those suggestions that have been voted by many people and have good comments as well as the support of several forum members to let them know what is their idea about them.

Store:
I'd suggest ranks could lower prices. Now you are going to come with "people who have bought rank would feel scammed". Pffft, please think something better about that.
At least lower the price 15 euros less to the obsidian rank, 10 or 15 to the emerald rank and 5 euros to the another ones.
Trust me when I say people would start purchasing/upgrading a rank when they see ranks are a bit cheaper than before.

"Point Multipliers
UP TO 50% OFF!"

I do not know if maths are bad for you because I do not see 50% off in multipliers for Skywars and Survival Games, what a scam eh.
I know that the server wants to make money through these prices but since you are not the ones who spend, you do not know how this works.
Many people have said it and I will repeat it: The prices of the multipliers (and ranks) are VERY EXPENSIVE.

Just think, who would spend 15 GBP to buy a simple point multiplier if on another servers they are cheaper?
Obviously people will go to play other servers which offer cheaper things like Hypixel for example, great competitor, with more focus on us, the community and not just worrying about the money.
My last advice: Do you want to keep prices as they are now and get few people buying or lower prices and have a lot of people buying many point multipliers very often? We are not all rich, Cubecraft. Not all people are from the first world to have enough money to buy those ranks or point multipliers, that's what you should understand.
There should be more multipliers for another games, this would improve your gains.

On the server:

One thing that you have 3 or 4 years saying is going to be added: Party system.
Congratulations Cubecraft, I see you are very responsible with what you say.
It is one of the most requested things on the forum and it seems that either you are lazy or you forget to work on it, and if you want to do an original "party system", that is taking too long (and I'm not exagerating, many people will agree with me in this point).
If you want to keep the community happy: Just add the Party system, it's not that hard.
A party system must be added, you are falling behind because of something as simple as this.

Another thing to add:
The bugs in the games.
Bugs that are found as soon as a game is released, what impression do you want to give about the server? a bad one? Yes, it seems.

UHC really turned out to be a failure when it was just added, why? Bugs everywhere, literally.
Blockwars still with the bug on the walls.
Speed Eggwars when it was added: bugs in stats & achievements.
Money Walls.
Survival Games update.

Does this tell you something about losing/having few players? Of course it does.
I repeat one more time: Consider the suggestions that we as PLAYERS OF THIS SERVER give.

Obviously no every suggestion but there have been some very good ones that only stay in words although many people want them on the server.

"Cubecraft is an original server that does not copy games or ideas from others"

Oh look!! We have chat.
We have Skywars.
We have Eggwars.
We have a ban system.
We have ranks.
We have Hunger Games.

"Look at what originals we are, that's why we do not accept suggestions or games that could attract more people suggested by the community."

Now is when a staff member comes in trying to act mature and tells me why anything of that has happened. Go ahead, I want to read your opinion.
And then I want to read your opinion when you resign from being members of the Staff, that's when you will be able to give your true opinion without acting under pressure from superiors, as ex Staff members already did.

ME

Well, I've really enjoyed playing on this server without mentioning that it was the first one I played when I bought my Premium account, I used to play on servers for cracked versions of Minecraft, that's how I learned a lot things about this great game since 2015.
There have been good and bad things while I was on this server, and what can I say? All this has taken me to where I am right now.

I joined in January of 2016 to play on this server, when it still used to be the 1.8 in all the games, I was very good in that version. Then the server changed to 1.9 and at first it was one of the things I did not like, because it was 1.9, a version I had never tried before like many of you. At first I used to be a bit bad at PvP but in less than a month I learned to control it and this is how some people started calling me a hacker in this version (in 1.8 they already used to). I met great friends during the time I was playing here, I used to play alone, I really enjoy playing alone but with friends everything changes and I know everyone here knows that, that change.
Now I am part of a family (that's how I call it) that has become known on this server and I can assure that they are one of the best companies that you can find on Cubecraft.
Do you know what was the first game I played on this server? (maybe you don't care, It's my post anyways)
BlockWars, because I played on a server before joining this one which had similar modalities to this game: CTW, CTM, TDM and DTC. I was a fan of those kind of games.
That was how this mini-game became my favorite one, and combining this with PvP (what I like), a gift for me was being able to be on Blockwars leaderboard without wanting to.
It was here where I met many people and many of them accompanied me during my stay in this server.
I would suggest reading what I posted here if you want to know how I met this server: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/❂-your-origin-story.181997/page-2#post-775429

Like a big part of the community, I joined this forum with the intention of reporting hackers, in my case they were 3 in the same video, they were friends and only 2 of them were banned (I know that doesn't matter and you don't care :p). That was how I started my activity,reporting hackers until August 22, 2016 when I did my first publication (with a very sad english).
Here are my main activities in the forum apart from reporting:

My first thread/suggestion: https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/592112/ (bad English, sorry for your eyes and possible blindness).
My first comment in another post: https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/614211/
My first comment in Spanish: https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/648802/

SENTINEL/REASON

This may sound silly but the reason why I'm leaving this server is because of Sentinel, banning me like 5 times if I'm not wrong.
I'll tell you the story a little quick: the first three bans were because of an alleged Autoloot, I gave my evidence and that way I could save myself (but I do not think they [Staff members] believe me anyway).
Fourth and fifth ban, those one being showed up in the appeals site. Reason: Something strange during combat, killaura maybe? I will never know.
I gave my proofs, some of them not so good but still those showed what I had done during the day of the ban. Result: They did not believe me and I had to wait for the ban to expire.
Fun fact: The proof I gave for the fifth ban I think it was not even read since I sent it directly to a Staff member and he didn't reply. Thank you.
I hadn't bother in messaging Crazyman for this ban because of reasons that many people have had with him.
Anyway, when I played I sent screenshots to a Skype group that I had with my friends every day so they can assure that I never used hacks.
Of course you will now tell me that I may have been using Ghost clients, as Crazyman once told me, he can think that, after all I would not be surprised by those ideas of a person who was banned from other servers by using hacks and also being muted.
Another thing I can say about my false bans:
Do you think I would be so dumb to start hacking when an anticheat is released? It sounds too smart, doesn't it?
Also if I really used hacks, taking as example those rare movements during combat, I would have used those clients which give you random hits when you use killaura not to be detected, I am not stupid (sorry for that word).
Thanks Sentinel, you really only have 0.00000001% error when banning legit players.
Anything else I can say?
Yes, during those days (to this day) I have had lag on the server, maybe that justifies in a way why I have been banned. I had a ping which was around 200-1000.
As far as I know, this can affect Sentinel which could cause you to be banned (like many people have complained on the forum about the relation between their lag and their bans).
My friends, once again, witnessed that, of my lag. I have nothing else to say, I do not want a third ban which it will be permanent and it will make me lose my access to this server and the rank that I have bought. That's why I'm leaving.

HELPER

Many of you noticed I had a great potential to be Helper on this server, some people with more faith about that, I really appreciate what you have done for me and I am very happy what I did for other people, people who needed Help, people whom I helped for the simple fact that I could be them (asking for help). I have never felt like a person who helped others just because I wanted to get the Helper rank, I did it because I like to help.
Well, here I go:
For all the people who wanted to know, I applied to be Helper, on 11 January this year.
Why did I apply for Helper?
Because I realized that I was able to have a position like that because I fulfilled many requirements of what Cubecraft asked for besides that the help that I offered was voluntary without mentioning that I would be one of the main active spanish Staff members because I wanted to make a big change once I was accepted, some changes that I will not say but a part of it was for Spanish players, to attract more people.
It's 3 February, the unexpected response had come: My application had been accepted and now I only had to do the interview to have the chance to be Helper. I told Mac the day I could be free to do it but ...
What happened?
I never got an answer back. Do you know what I had to do? Contact Tacosbefriends on the server, and this was 1 or 2 weeks after the message. After one month, I had to contact tacos again by asking him what had happened, so we started to talk and nothing happened.
I do not think any other applicant has had to wait more than a month to be interviewed, and if so, let me know.
Could I finally have that interview?
NO, thanks to Mac's great responsibility.
Apparently he was always busy but I saw how he spent his time on Discord talking to other people and playing other games which means that he had time for a simple interview that I doubt it would take more than 15 minutes.
Seeing threads that other members made in which they talked about him, I would not be surprised why I could never have that opportunity to do the interview. Favoritism. Less than 3 months had happened.(Yes, I'm complaining, I don't like lies and irresponsabilty)
So yeah, Sentinel was released days after and, well, it happened what happened, I got banned and that affected my supposed interview.

Do I still have an opportunity to do the interview?
Well, Mac left the server so my last option was to ask Tacos about my interview but there was a problem: I was banned by Sentinel 5 times so I had to explain to tacos the reasons which I was banned for. Anyway, after talking, what he said I took it as a no (about my interview) and I did not insist anymore.
That's how I lost all hope. I still think I would have to do the interview to "complete" my application I made but realizing everything that happened to me, I do not think and doubt I can have the last chance.

I would have liked to help this server with all the ideas I had in mind. Anyway I appreciate that opportunity that person gave me when she/he read my application, I know I could have been a great help, a great Helper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I leave, I would like to say something important to a member on this forum that somehow has tried to make good steps, having bad ones as well.
Hello, @LanceDaniels

Take this as an attack, as criticism or as an advice but consider what I am going to say:

It is quite obvious that you are trying to get the Helper rank on the server but in my opinion, you are not yet ready for it, people can say that you are helping several people but that is not the only thing you should do if you want to achieve what you have decided.

My attack/advice (it depends of how you take it)

Another thing that I have noticed and also it's obvious is that you only copy and paste predetermined texts which apparently other people don't realize that these texts are a little changed and were made by members of the Staff and you make them pass off as yours , At least, you should give them credits. Here are some examples where you have taken ideas from:

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/goldblocks-obsidian-rank.182332/#post-771549
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/problem-with-rank.186999/#post-805366
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i-have-buy-a-rank-idont-have-it.185027/#post-791088
https://www.cubecraft.net/profile-posts/comments/181591/
https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/798147/

Anyways, thanks for copying/using my comment <3

My advice: Try to be original and leave a mark on this server. In case your application is accepted, you will not be able to use recordings to do the interview, you will have to do it with your own voice and I see that you still need a little bit of English because, as I said before, you only copy and paste.

One more thing: I have seen how you "act" as if you were a pet (sorry for the rudeness) of the Staff members just to gain their trust. How? Giving them like to most of the comments that they make even if they are a simple "Locked" in threads that you have not even commented. It's surprising what you try to do just for getting that rank through an absurd way.
Admins and Sr. Mods look for madurity and activity on the forums, not for the amount of likes you give someone. Oh see, a secret!
You're doing something wrong and you still have enough time to fix it :)
Even though I'm leaving, I want the best for this server so I suggest you to show more maturity with those points I've talked about and develop a personality on this server, so I will feel proud of future Spanish Staff members.
I hope you do well on this server, I'm giving you my trust and my place, just increase your vocabulary :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After this I would like to say goodbye to those people who have meant something special for me on this forum so I will proceed to tag them (sorry if I bother you):

@Thefty For being one of the first people to follow me and show me a solid example of what a good player can become. We both really like PvP, I still look for my revenge: P
@Diogo For being the first Staff member that invited me to play with you and the one who showed up as a friend the first time we met. Thanks for everything.
@komododragon2002 For being a nice person/dragon with me and transmitting me that friendship when we met on the server, even if it was only once.
@ItsTwany For giving me that encouragement I wanted, for promising to upgrade my rank even though it has never happened xD and for being a good person on the forum and on the server.
@Firewand For being, like the others, a nice person and invited me to play with you several times although there was always something that went wrong after a few games xD
@Mr_Riolu_ For getting along with me on the forum although the first time I saw you on the server you ignored me xD
@Ping Ether For being one of the most influential people on this forum, and for getting along well with me and with everyone besides having some good messages or responses in posts. Good luck at everything!
@POWER_RANGER For being annoying with my dear turtle friend the first time I saw you on the server xD for being very nice and showing that you love us a lot. Live Church of the Power Ranger!
@1212hawks_ For being a good person on the forum as well as on the server, I was able to play with you a few times and had a lot of fun. If there's something I like about you, it's that sense of humour you have besides the voice, which like Jollow's, I like it.
@Chimpeeze Why not? For being a person that although we have played few times, I liked the way in which you fought besides your kewl skin. I like that professionalism you have.
@Cynamooo There are few things I can tell you but one of the things is that you have been a jovial person and that I like your ideas. Thank you for allowing me to meet you on the server.
@Golapagos For being a very funny turtle man, for following me and for being your first follower xD For having a very nice profile photo and a lover of the turtles, which I value a lot since I like animals.

@noob36598239063 @hgbf @KronosReeper @TheJeroen @Macho Man @Zrathex @Ping Ether @LiesLisaa and @StopWalking for allowing me to help you build the Trump Tower, it was one of the best experiences for me to share with you a great moment like that although I had to leave the game because I only had 1 and 0 fps xD and then my laptop crashed (blue screen) :/ Thank you very much guys!

@hyperBravo For being a cool member and for being a friend, not only me but the other San's, I still remember that time I met you when Jollow organized a party in the SG lobby (which ended with us as the only guests XD) and then when we played in Blockwars and FFA.
@Dotsially (although you may not be able to see this post) Thanks for being friends of my friends, for sharing time with them and somehow being a friend for me too.
@Spyro/Splat We have not talked much but thank you for asking me for help or tagging me in those publications that were made in Spanish, and I appreciate that you have been one of the people who have trusted me and my skils to help other people.
@jollow250 For being one of those few people you can get along with even if I have not played much with you. For allowing me to help you with those bugs recording that you reported as well as showing seriousness in the moments that was necessary.
@MooTa I do not have much to say about you xD just say that I like the sincerity you have had when saying your thoughts as you wanted to say it.
@MaestroCygni For being a person, although serious, fun for me and a member that I admire in a certain way. For making me feel not the only active Spanish member on this forum.
@HangarGeek For having a few good threads, besides being concise in everything you say. I did not get to know you well but I like the personality you have, and like MaestroCygni, you were one of the first Spanish speakers I saw on this forum.

Well, you're the ones I respect the most, why? Because your posts and opinions are as honest as mine about the server. You have the same ideas that I have and that is why I did not need to extend much when I talked about how to improve the server and forum because you already said many of the things I was going to say. My respect you already have it.

Continuing:
@RayzMC and @starfire897 You both, believe it or not, were one of the people who gave me more motivation during my application to become Helper, I thank you indefinitely for the hope you had for me and, to be honest, I will always be grateful for it. I liked having met you and helped with the doubts you had, especially @RayzMC when you joined the forum and you did not know very well what to do and wanted answers for your questions. I sincerely liked to help you with all those questions that you had, even if you thought that you bothered me, it was not like that :p
Thank you very much for everything, you both are very nice. I would have liked to play with you girls on the server. :/

@Natsu_Fire For playing with me on the server at least once and getting along with me on Discord as well as talking in funny ways xD
@TeovoTeovo For being the first Staff member I met on the server and for being at the same time so nice to let me take a screenshot with you, and talk with me on Discord. Teodoro e.e
@Tacosbefriends For being the first and only Administrator who, in my opinion, has fun playing and sharing time with the community, for being a funny and hilarious person, for helping me on many things on the forum and server, and for believing me in a certain part about what happened to me lately. Thanks Tacos, you are a great Administrator, your streams are always the best.
@zRinne For being that Moderator who helped me in a kind way when there was still the old reporting system. You were my first favorite Moderator and still you are, you were patient with every report that you checked and did not even bother when I sent you that message in which there were several reports that were not answered yet. Thank you for being a great person and a great Moderator.
@zDutchie I met you when you were Helper on the forum, after a while you were promoted to Moderator, I do not remember exactly how we met (talking each other) but thank you for helping me with those special reports and for allowing me to help you with those Spanish posts. Welcome back to the forum gurl :p
@Unfearful and @CyanYellow 2 good moderators, thanks for what each one have done for me, you are in some way an example that I have taken into account. A dutchman sure of what he says, and an english speaker who has put a lot of effort helping spanish people like me.
@iLoveYouu For loving everyone and being a nice person on the forum and server, I like that attitude you have, you have my respect sir.
@Younisco What could I say about you? You are one of the best Moderators on this server, you are a very funny person. Thanks for all the help you have given me on the forum, you are certainly an example to follow.

@Marieke2001 I know I already said it before but ... I knew it! I knew you had that potential to be Helper on this server, I'm really glad that you got what I knew you were going to get. Thank you for the support you have given me since we met and for tagging me every time you found spanish members who needed help. Thank you for your confidence <3
@Unipotato You were my "partner" helping people during the time we have met each other. If I tell you the truth, is that like Marieke, you were also one of the people who deserved the Helper rank, but hey! People do not know how to appreciate the dedication you have done during your stay on the forum (you know what I mean ;) ). I am sure you will be Helper if you apply soon, you are a person dedicated to helping other people and you are also learning Spanish which may be good for Cubecraft. Good luck Uni! <3

@MastaWinda Believe me if I tell you that I consider you as a PvP master and I like the name you have. When I fought with you, I had to give my 500% to fight like you, just look at our first fight, when you humiliated me severely xD Thanks to that fight, I understood that I had to improve myself to get the same PvP level like you and well, because of that, Sentinel punished me :p You have been a very nice person with me, thank you.
@BabyShayx <3 In the short time we have known, you have made me realise that you are a very special person and you have given me your confidence with certain things which I appreciate very much. I hope you take into account the advice I have given you. I think I learned some things from you just like you did from me. Thank you for treating me as a friend.
@Crafter1246 Look how things are, now I'm banned but I can not ask for help from someone else, haha, sad. I hope you do well on the server, I'm still glad to know that I was one of the first people to realize that you did not use hacks when you were banned falsely while the others said the opposite. Thank you for allowing me to help you with that problem and playing with me on the server when we could. You're one of the people I'm going to miss. Bye.
@Orangeric88 What can I say about you? You are and always will be one of the best Moderators of this server, honestly I think you deserve Mr. Mod for all the things you have done. You are an example to me and I like the way you solve any problem. Thank you for helping people and allowing me to help with you in some cases. I wish you the best Eric <3
@Mecha_San Thanks for everything you have done when playing with me, thanks for your friendship and loyalty. Good luck ;)
@PoKu_Chan One of the best people I met on the forum and server, Nothing to say, you're coming with me. Say bye ;P

Special thanks to @Sergio12_ @Jorge004 @TheChesireMouse @iMerlijn @xFirelion (yes, you too xD) for somehow supporting me (You girls too: P) with the idea of getting Helper rank, thank you guys. ^^

And to finish…
I can not leave without mentioning my family who has accompanied me during all this time that I have been on the server (really since June):
@ThreeaSan @AbiSan @DragonSan @IlseSan @PinkySan @Major_01 @LoadzAF and @xWay You guys are and will be always the best for me. I hope someday to play again with you all, together, as we used to on Cubecraft.
I'll miss you guys, although I know we can still talk on Skype, it will be different, it will not be the same, at least not for me. Good luck, guys, I hope that none of you will pass the same as me, although some of our friends have already been wrongly banned and muted. Peace.

NAME

Some of you have asked what my name means, especially "Bllkth".

Here is a short story for you to understand better:

Black + White = Bllkth

I mixed the words a little to not make it obvious what my name really meant, this idea came from 2011, when I was in my secondary school. I always liked History and because of this, along with other facts that motivate me, I decided to take this name by nickname (why not?) It was my first nickname and the only one so far that I have used for all games, I really like to use this name, it's like a mark for me.
So you can figure out the relation that has my name, my profile picture (I like animals, cat and dog: two different animals being together, like a metaphor for human races as well) and color.
Now you know the story of my name.

Well, this way I say goodbye to this server although not forever, I will connect from time to time on the forum to check how Cubecraft is going and I will also connect on the server on holidays maybe (or just to visit my friends).
Someday I will return to this server to play as before, when I notice that it has improved and when Sentinel isn't a "threat" for people with lag or it knows how to differentiate between true hacks and false ones. Optifine, lag and flowah powah.

Thank you very much for reading all this, goodbye and welcome to Cubecraft.

-Jeff_San​
Bye @Jeff_Bllkth ... You will be missed so much, and I am very joyous that I have helped you to motivate you. ^-^
05-cindysuen-love.gif

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Well, I didn't know you clearly. But Some friends of me knows you and said you're a Nice Guy :) so I'm gonna be Nice back. I'm gonna miss you in game (also we don't play which each other) I wish you Goodluck What You'll do in the future. So whit your economy study :)

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Hey man, don't ask me why I read your whole thread, but here's my reply. I agree with a couple of things, but as it comes to the game updates, you're in the wrong. I'm not allowed to say what caused this to happen, but I can guarantee that it will improve in the future. About having bugs when new games getting released, we test stuff before it's getting released, but players can find things we didn't whilst testing. This is why new games aren't 100% playable, if you know what I mean.

When your journey started on the Forums, you were helping a lot of people and you were able to reply in Spanish when needed, awesome! I'm going to be really honest now, it's good for you and for me. When you got falsely banned by Sentinel and things weren't going well with your Helper interview, you started to react different. It was weird when I saw you replying like that. I know you had to express your feelings, but I'm always open for a private message when needed. But it's sad that you're turning backwards now.

Here's a nice message for you, because I'm the person that does these things, trust me. It was really nice for having you here on the Forums and thanks for your help, greatly appreciated! Sorry to you for not being able to help you with things you needed help with.. You could also tag me when needed. Thanks for the tag in your thread, I felt appreciated when reading that, thanks. It's time for me to sleep, it was nice for having you here, good luck in life man. Take care!

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015

I slightly agree with you, but you think we should reply on things more? Everytime there is a question it gets answered by our forum members 5 times within 2 minutes. If someone asks me something on my profile someone has already responded before I got to respond. Everytime someone suggests something that's already suggested, there are 5 people answering them before we (moderators) even can. We have a small group of staff members compared to most big servers and I feel like we're doing quite well. We appreciate you guys helping others out here on the forums, but then it's not completely fair to say that we're not willing to help out when the question already gets answered before we can?
DISCORD

This is the funny part.

As far as I know we don't ignore specific member their messages, of course sometimes there's a message we miss or it is already being answered before we get to it. A lot of staff members have been asking to change staff-help up a bit so it's just the staff responding to the questions and not all the discord members, not that we don't appreciate it, but it wouldn't be good to have false information go around.
FORUM/SERVER

We simply can't accept every suggestion, there are tons of good suggestions that us moderators forward. Our developer team is also quite small compared to for example Hypixel, they can basically bring out updates every day. If we moderators say that we like something, it doesn't mean it gets added. We might suggest it to higher staff and they might even like it and want to implement it, but even then it might not work out or it might take a while before it's on the server. We really appreciate suggestions and I believe we read most if not all of them. There are just things we can't do, you guys were asking for a game like money walls to be brought back on the server, but it never really performed well and it was quite broken. I think the staff team saw this and wanted to make place for newer and better things, I'm not saying that those new and better things are there yet.

Let me list them:

-Hackers (before).
-Irresponsibility.

I think we've made very good progress banning hackers, especially with Sentinel banning loads of them. I do agree that there are quite a few bugs, I believe that people are working on getting those fixed though. If you come across one, please report it in the proper section with as much information as possible. I would need some more explanation as to why irresponsibility is on the list. We also care a lot about the community and try to give them as many things they would like to see on the server. I agree with you about new games getting released and still contain bugs, we test our new games, but it's honestly not the same as thousands of people playing it. I do think we should test a bit more though. There aren't too many legit players getting banned, if they do they should really get in contact with a staff member and give as much information as possible about their ban.
tore:

"Point Multipliers
UP TO 50% OFF!"

Of course the ranks could be lowered a bit in price, but I don't think the people who already have a rank would like it much and it's been like this for a long time, I'm not sure what higher staff think about it though. Up to 50% off means that something in that category is 50% off, it doesn't mean that everything is 50% off. I'm not sure if you've ever went shopping, but basically every shop in the world does this.

It's sad to see that you're leaving, I vouched for you to become a helper, I think you would've done great, I'm sad it didn't work out though. If you want to talk to me about anything that you mentioned in this thread or anything about the server or yourself you can always PM me. I appreciate you helping loads of people on the cubecraft network. I wish you the best of luck and a lot of fun with your future endeavours, I hope you'll come back once we get some new exciting things on the server!
Much love, peace <3

B

Britney Spears

Hi, good luck with whatever you're planning on doing in the future. Always sad to see an active forum member leave.

Although I found your paragraph about @LanceDaniels kind of irrelevant, but maybe that's just me. Lance, keep up the great work, saying this as I've seen you being very helpful here on the forums, and that should not go unrecorded.

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
I'm so, so sorry. You probably know I admire you a lot, for being how you are. It is sad that you never got your interview, because you would've gotten the rank for sure. I know as well as you do that Sentinel is not accurate but the high ranked staff members seem to be naive, or maybe just too proud to admit.
I'll miss you!

U

Unipotato

Maybe if I just ignore this thread it won't actually happen... </3

I'm really sad to see you go. I knew this would happen eventually because you told me about it, but now that it's really happening it's so, so much worse. It was great to chat with you on discord and I really hope that can continue. I'll miss you. Much love <3

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
Aww. Sad to see you go. Well, you went out with a bang. I totally agree with most of your points. Personally, I haven't been active, and have been very lazy when it comes to CubeCraft. I frankly feel like I've mot been on my best. If this keeps up, I'll do what's right for me, and the server. Amazing post :).

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Bye my Spanish friend, sad to see you go. Now I have to tag someone else who can speak Spanish, but that will be fine. :p

You can always PM me if you want to talk with me just for fun or if you want to tell me something, you're always welcome.

Good luck and have fun in and with your future! I'll miss you buddy <3.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
One thing that you have 3 or 4 years saying is going to be added: Party system
And what do they do instead? Make useless features that have never, ever, been suggested before. Listen to your community!

The vast majority of people hate the Block Wars autobalance and many a suggestion have been made to remove or fix it, most of which have been upvoted tremendously. Verdict: ignored by admins

Also, many people would like a fix to the chat filter so you can put Cubecraft links and non-English characters in chat. Also, these have been upvoted as well. Verdict: ignored by admins AND regular staff (come on, if you're not going to add it, at least explain why!)

Last edited:

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You were the first person to ever helped me, I still remember my first ever message was asking you about hacks or something! You were honestly my favourite member, Helpful,kind,polite,mature. Pretty much every requirement that was mentioned on the helper app form.

Before you leave, let me say something.
Without you,I would not have been where I am now,sometimes when I'm in some trouble and need help. You,were always there.I would sincerely thank you for everything you have done.
I have always looked up to you. Like a role model
I've seen quite a lot of people leave, but yours.....it actually made me feel really sad and the feel of bitterness. I will miss you very much! Hopefully we can still chat in discord :)

Good luck in life! You're a great person, will miss you very much!!

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016

Yes, you are rigth. I'm not ready to get the helper rank yet but I am willing to help people without any grudges.

My goal is to respond quickly and reliably any question posted by players, and copying ideas isn't too bad, that only show my respect towards the staff members and their ideas, and also helps me learn a lot. I thank to @Joe Henry because he appreciates my work as other staffs members.
In spanish:
The reported problems by players are the same. This is why I copy some sentences. It makes me respond quickly and correctly so players can understand me. "give them credits" I think it would be a bit annoying to give credits by tagging on every message.

I don't consider that as spam. I was helping them with their problems. Looks like you're making fun of me.

I hope you do well on this server, I'm giving you my trust and my place, just increase your vocabulary

I am very happy that you care about me by advising me. Thank you. I wish you the best of luck for the future.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom