Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I know Cubecraft supports all versions after 1.9 (also 1.8, but i'm mainly focused on 1.9 and beyond)

I'm curious on what version the actual server is on. Like are they on 1.9.4 or 1.10.

I'm concerened about this because ever since I went to 1.10.2 from 1.12 I have been experiencing 30fps.
Another question is: Does changing the version i'm playing on impact my fps on Cubecraft?

Reactions: yalnzking

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I know Cubecraft supports all versions after 1.9 (also 1.8, but i'm mainly focused on 1.9 and beyond)

I'm curious on what version the actual server is on. Like are they on 1.9.4 or 1.10.

I'm concerened about this because ever since I went to 1.10.2 from 1.12 I have been experiencing 30fps.
Another question is: Does changing the version i'm playing on impact my fps on Cubecraft?

The server is currently based on the 1.9 build meaning that CubeCraft contains all 1.9 items and objects, however, the network is compatible with all versions of Minecraft from 1.9 to 1.12. You can also join with any 1.8 Minecraft version for Skywars and Eggwars though. Changing the version of Minecraft you play on shouldn't effect FPS while on CubeCraft, although, the newest versions are more optimized therefore, you might receive higher FPS using the latest versions.

This should be your answer. If you have any further inquiries, please start a conversation with me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom