Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubecraft Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
I know Cubecraft supports all versions after 1.9 (also 1.8, but i'm mainly focused on 1.9 and beyond)

I'm curious on what version the actual server is on. Like are they on 1.9.4 or 1.10.

I'm concerened about this because ever since I went to 1.10.2 from 1.12 I have been experiencing 30fps.
Another question is: Does changing the version i'm playing on impact my fps on Cubecraft?

Reactions: yalnzking

ChaosConjurer

Aug 30, 2016
Canada
I know Cubecraft supports all versions after 1.9 (also 1.8, but i'm mainly focused on 1.9 and beyond)

I'm curious on what version the actual server is on. Like are they on 1.9.4 or 1.10.

I'm concerened about this because ever since I went to 1.10.2 from 1.12 I have been experiencing 30fps.
Another question is: Does changing the version i'm playing on impact my fps on Cubecraft?

The server is currently based on the 1.9 build meaning that CubeCraft contains all 1.9 items and objects, however, the network is compatible with all versions of Minecraft from 1.9 to 1.12. You can also join with any 1.8 Minecraft version for Skywars and Eggwars though. Changing the version of Minecraft you play on shouldn't effect FPS while on CubeCraft, although, the newest versions are more optimized therefore, you might receive higher FPS using the latest versions.

This should be your answer. If you have any further inquiries, please start a conversation with me here.
- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discord
Members Online

Team Online

Latest profile posts

Part 2 of getting 10k cookies
F71B298B-9F0D-415D-AD9E-3A71F9396386.png
Toxuka wrote on Spoon's profile.
May the day be full of excitement and joy, May you overcome all obstacles in your life and continue to tread on the path of success, Happy birthday :)
Toxuka wrote on AlexpYT192's profile.
Hola :3
Marieke2001 wrote on Spoon's profile.
17 already?! 🥺❤️ They grow up so fast.... happy birthday mi amigo!
AlexpYT192 wrote on Spoon's profile.
Birthday of the best mod 💕
Top Bottom