Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 4, 2019
The Netherlands
in my opinion the cubecraft staff draw conclusions too quickly whether someone is swearing or not.
I wanted to make this thread because I have heard many people who also think that the staff draws conclusions too quickly
For example, I was muted for a week because I said "puss" while t
he mod cannot know at all if I said "pussy" (what they think what I said). or if I just meant something else. 'cause if I said pussy why wouldn't I just say the whole word? And even if i said “pussy” its not an swearword u just call someone too scared if you know what i mean. so this is what i find. and you don't have to agree with me. have a great day!

Reactions: Levi_the_pro

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
In some cases it might happen that you meant something else. If this is the case, just make an appeal explaining that and you'll get unmuted, the mods will surely understand it. This however, is not one of those cases. I can't think of anything else you can mean with the word 'puss'.

Sep 4, 2019
The Netherlands
In some cases it might happen that you meant something else. If this is the case, just make an appeal explaining that and you'll get unmuted, the mods will surely understand it. This however, is not one of those cases. I can't think of anything else you can mean with the word 'puss'.
Ok i maybe meant “pussy” but kiss in swedish means “puss” and lets be forreal pussy is not a swear word u just call someone bad?

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Ok i maybe meant “pussy” but kiss in swedish means “puss” and lets be forreal pussy is not a swear word u just call someone bad?
If you did mean the Swedish word for kiss (which should be clear in the context as well) you can appeal your mute. The English meaning of the word is regarded as a swearword according to the rules of Cubecraft.

Reactions: 404Owl

KitsuneToru

Jul 14, 2020
- You aren't Swedish, so that doesn't apply to you. If there is context proving it's not swearing, then it's fine
- If you look at google, all definitions other than "cat" which would be seen in context are considered either "vulgar slang" or "offensive" or "derogatory" so yes, it is swearing.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I looked at the screenshot, and the entirety of what you said was in English, except for *maybe* that word.

So if you were speaking in English, why should we believe that your ████ word was to be interpreted as Swedish?

It's like me calling you a [REDACTED] in English, then claiming that I wasn't trying to be rude because "en retard" is just French for late. Would you believe me?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
Top Bottom