Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_ItsMax

Dec 13, 2017
Hello cubecraft,

In the new eggwars update is there in every map a emerald generator, but can you plsss reverse this? Me and my friends doesn't like that there is in every map a emerald generator.

Kind regards, Max

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Can you explain why you and your friends don’t like the emerald generators?

_ItsMax

Dec 13, 2017
Can you explain why you and your friends don’t like the emerald generators?
Because then there are people camping and if they the only one that are on the emerald generator than are they the only one with good armour. I think that it is better that there are some maps whit emerald generators but not all maps.

Reactions: JDgamers

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Hello cubecraft,

In the new eggwars update is there in every map a emerald generator, but can you plsss reverse this? Me and my friends doesn't like that there is in every map a emerald generator.

Kind regards, Max
What do you not like about it?
It litterally takes ages untill you get enough emeralds to buy something and the things you can buy aren't even that overpowered! I see no big deal with this addition.

Reactions: JDgamers

_ItsMax

Dec 13, 2017
What do you not like about it?
It litterally takes ages untill you get enough emeralds to buy something and the things you can buy aren't even that overpowered! I see no big deal with this addition.
Personal, i don't like it that there is a emerald generator.
Can i have my own opinion?

_ItsMax

Dec 13, 2017
It's not so overpowered like Marijn said. It takes ages to get 1 emerald, items are not worth sitting on the generator for 5 years and you have to go to one of the starter islands to actually buy something.
I don't like it. I think that it is in some maps oke, but not in every map.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I dont think they will change it because it would make maps a lot diffrent. People would leave the map because there is an emerald generator. So i dont think they want some maps with a emerald generator and some without.

_ItsMax

Dec 13, 2017
I dont think they will change it because it would make maps a lot diffrent. People would leave the map because there is an emerald generator. So i dont think they want some maps with a emerald generator and some without.
Yes but i hope that they will change it

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
yeah in my opinion the emerald gens reduce camping a little, but I would love to see if there were different items on each map, even if its only one item!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
Top Bottom