Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Osqueitor

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2017
Hi, So recently i was doing reports and most of them where unsuccessful because i reported a player before Sentinel bans him, And the thing is that i made the report before Sentinel bans him, so the reports should be successful because when i made the report the player was still playing and Sentinel ban him some hours later. (Only the people who report will understandme.)

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
+1 for all 0 of the suggestions in this thread.
And the thing is that i made the report before Sentinel bans him, so the reports should be successful
The suggestion is obvious.

On topic, the point of handling a report of yours is that a rule breaker got punished thanks to your report.
Thank you! Thanks to you X rule breakers have been punished. Thanks for helping make CubeCraft a better place for everyone!
If the rule breaker got punished thanks to the sentinel, not to the report you've created, there's no point in handling it.
Two types of closed reports:
The denied ones due to insufficient evidence, and the closed ones due to the player has already been punished.

Reactions: remio

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
A successful report generally means your report was the reason a rule breaker was punished. Since sentinel (or another person) got to them first, it means your report was not the reason a person was punished. This does not mean we don’t appreciate your help. We enjoy seeing others help keep the server enjoyable for others and are happy your are taking time out of your day to accomplish this.
And if you are looking to further your help by becoming staff in the future, your denied reports are not necessarily seen as a bad sign. Our application team will be able to tell if you were making correct reports or if someone just got to it faster causing the report to be denied.
Thank you for your concern and for helping the server! :)

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
A successful report generally means your report was the reason a rule breaker was punished. Since sentinel (or another person) got to them first, it means your report was not the reason a person was punished. This does not mean we don’t appreciate your help. We enjoy seeing others help keep the server enjoyable for others and are happy your are taking time out of your day to accomplish this.
And if you are looking to further your help by becoming staff in the future, your denied reports are not necessarily seen as a bad sign. Our application team will be able to tell if you were making correct reports or if someone just got to it faster causing the report to be denied.
Thank you for your concern and for helping the server! :)

Your appreciation is great :p
But as failed reports will stay on your reporter profile forever, and this is looked at if you ever want to become a staff member l like helper, it would be nice if a report that would've been succesful would get the 'succesful' mark. :)
Edit: After looking I see I have 2 reports that got denied because the rulebreaker was already punished. So I have 2 out of 8 reports failed. That could seem pretty bad to staff members.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Your appreciation is great :p
But as failed reports will stay on your reporter profile forever, and this is looked at if you ever want to become a staff member l like helper, it would be nice if a report that would've been succesful would get the 'succesful' mark. :)
Edit: After looking I see I have 2 reports that got denied because the rulebreaker was already punished. So I have 2 out of 8 reports failed. That could seem pretty bad to staff members.
If you have potential to be a staff member, then your reports wouldn't be a problem. Of course, you need to meet the minimum requirements

viktorv9

May 25, 2015
Oh yeah ofcourse i always mistake the letters t r a i n s with h e l p e r. Happens to everyone.
Lets be on topic now am i right moderator?
If you want succesful reports tryhard make them swear at you and report them boy.
At this point I don't know if you're just really stupid or just sarcastic.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Could you please tell me, what's wrong with wanting to be Staff on CubeCraft?
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be staff unless you go put your reports in your signature. You like every single staff post even if it's on your own thread and they don't agree and say the exact same thing players have been saying over and over again. And if you like every single 'locked' post even tho it's basically useless and it's even worse when it's on a thread you've seen for the first time. And let's not forget about the people who don't make their own opinion but just agree with everything staff says.
And the worse off all: when someone, I won't call names, donates 700 dollar to staff, or buy staff uber Cubelets.

Just the things I could come up with :shrug:
There's probably someone who can come up with some more.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
There's nothing wrong with wanting to be staff unless you go put your reports in your signature. You like every single staff post even if it's on your own thread and they don't agree and say the exact same thing players have been saying over and over again. And if you like every single 'locked' post even tho it's basically useless and it's even worse when it's on a thread you've seen for the first time. And let's not forget about the people who don't make their own opinion but just agree with everything staff says.
And the worse off all: when someone, I won't call names, donates 700 dollar to staff, or buy staff uber Cubelets.

Just the things I could come up with :shrug:
There's probably someone who can come up with some more.
You actually didn't explain what's wrong with wanting to be Staff, you can't because there is nothing wrong with that.
You just explained what a wannabe is, I'm literally nothing with this information. Also, this is really disrespectful. I don't donate a Staff member that much because I want to be Staff, no. I only follow two Streamers and I'm also a Top Donator in the other Streamer their Discord Server. - https://imgur.com/ix1dmbA
It's not just a Staff member that I donated, believe me. Plus, I bought Cubelets for a "Staff member" because it was my best friend. I also bought things for other friends, it's not just because it was a Staff member. Also, you kinda have to be a wannabe if you want to be Staff. If you don't make any contact with Staff members, or actually just not work for your rank at all, don't even think about getting accepted. You have to work for your rank and some people, yeah, like to show their progress. Plus, I never said I wanted to be Staff.
Thank you.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
You actually didn't explain what's wrong with wanting to be Staff, you can't because there is nothing wrong with that.
You just explained what a wannabe is,
Yes, because, as I said, wanting to be staff isn't bad, unless you're being a wannabe :shrug:

I'm literally nothing with this information. Also, this is really disrespectful. I don't donate a Staff member that much because I want to be Staff, no. I only follow two Streamers and I'm also a Top Donator in the other Streamer their Discord Server. -
I won't call names
;)

Also, you kinda have to be a wannabe if you want to be Staff. If you don't make any contact with Staff members, or actually just not work for your rank at all, don't even think about getting accepted. You have to work for your rank and some people, yeah, like to show their progress.
There's a difference between becoming friends with staff and liking every single thing they post, agree with it or not, even useless lock posts. Or agree with everything they say even tho you don't actually agree with it. Or when you suddenly with staff's opinion even tho he litterally said what normal players have been saying the whole time.

Plus, I never said I wanted to be Staff.
Didn't say you that?

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
There's a difference between becoming friends with staff and liking every single thing they post, agree with it or not, even useless lock posts. Or agree with everything they say even tho you don't actually agree with it. Or when you suddenly with staff's opinion even tho he litterally said what normal players have been saying the whole time.
Since when am I doing that? I guess you have the wrong person then, I don't like every single post of Staff members. I also don't see what's so special about Staff members. They are here to 'protect' the server. They are just normal people like us, why threat them like they're different or better? I don't understand.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Since when am I doing that? I guess you have the wrong person then, I don't like every single post of Staff members. I also don't see what's so special about Staff members. They are here to 'protect' the server. They are just normal people like us, why threat them like they're different or better? I don't understand.
As I said before, didn't say you to that.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom