Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
Hi, So recently i was doing reports and most of them where unsuccessful because i reported a player before Sentinel bans him, And the thing is that i made the report before Sentinel bans him, so the reports should be successful because when i made the report the player was still playing and Sentinel ban him some hours later. (Only the people who report will understandme.)
Welcome to the club.
Sentinel is bad in this moment, but you got a closed and the banned got a 7 no a 30 days ban

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I have a question: why do (nearly) all suggestion threads about reports and other requirements you need to become a member of staff turn into a big argue about being a wannabe? (Btw seriously don't get mad when someone says that word, stay mature. (I'm not choosing parties))

On topic: I do not think reports should be handled if sentinel bans the player in question. Though, it would be nice if the link of the evidence the reporter submitted would be shown on the appeals page, so that at least some cheaters can't say "Me no hax senternal ferry bad!". (Suggestion by Berre.) Also, I am pretty sure that if the staff members who check the helper applications check your page of reports to watch the quality of the reports, and they see that many reports were closed because of sentinel banning the players, that wouldn't be such a big problem since you probably did submit your evidence properly. I vote no, sorry.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Regarding this conversation which kinda turned out into a fight. Let's not call the other one a wannabe and mind our own business.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I won't call names
<<<<<<<<<<<<<
If you're going to comment on me, also read the whole thing.
A wannabe is someone who tries so hard on getting the helper rank that they don't act like themselves anymore and basically annoy several people.
OH REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW! TOTALLY DIDN'T EXPLAIN THE SAME DAMN THING.

Just wanting to become staff while you mind your own business and don't pretend like you're a staff member already is something no one has any issues with.
OH REALLY? I totally didn't say that in my message you didn't even bother reading apperently

Just gonna give you a tip here: Don't comment on things, especially off-topic things, that have been ended years ago. (And don't even dare to say ''It waSnT YEARs AGO it wAS a fEw DAys agO'' /s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s/s) And especially don't comment, (I don't know 'bout anyone else, but especially not with me) and then repeat the same god forsaken things I said.

To make this thread on topic again, I don't know if I gave my opinion on any of this already but idc here I go:
Change the color. Simple as that. If it's the same color as denied people will think it was indeed denied which is understandable. Change it to another color to show that it's been looked at and basically accepted.
And add it as evidence to the ban..
and accept it as a good report if you ever go and apply for helper.

there ya go, my 5 cents. idk how that saying goes.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
On-topic: Please remember what you're reporting for. If you're not reporting to make CubeCraft a better place you might as well delete your report account. You're only trying to help out which is noble and a good job I guess, I'm personally too lazy to report players cause I'm not easily offended by "e/z rek nub" neither interested, and most hackers will be banned shortly because believe it or not, sentinel does a decent job. Tags don't matter, however you look at them, it's about that you're trying to mhelp. Now, we all know that you need a certain minimum amount of reports to become helper which is most likely why you made the suggestion (keep in my that this is an observation and no offense whatsoever), so assuming this suggestion is useful for players applying for helper let me stop you there. Applying for helper, even is you meet all the requirements, it still takes time. If you're inpatient because of your reports, no matter how many sentinel "takes" from you, you better not apply. Patience is really important when being a staff member so applying for the role means being patient too. Sure, we can make an advanced system for this but I think what's really being tested is your patience.

Off-topic:

Regarding this conversation which kinda turned out into a fight. Let's not call the other one a wannabe and mind our own business. There clearly is a difference between someone who wants to be helper and a "wannabe" in case people didn't know. A wannabe is someone who tries so hard on getting the helper rank that they don't act like themselves anymore and basically annoy several people. Just wanting to become staff while you mind your own business and don't pretend like you're a staff member already is something no one has any issues with.

So calm down, no need to call the other one a wannabe. Wanting to become staff is something that isn't wrong whatsoever, but we're all pretty much familiar with the line here. If someone annoys you in that way, why not hit them up on Discord or forums conversations and tell them politely?
Yeah, although, I never called her a wannabe. I do not understand why she calls me a wannabe, just for donating an Administrator on Twitch. That has nothing to do with wanting to be Staff. I would also have my reports in my signature, which is the biggest lie I've ever heard. I never had that. I'm just tired of people who call others a wannabe while they're not even trying to be Staff. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be Staff here.

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
How about a tag already punished to use instead of closed when the rule breaker was banned by sentinel or punished bc of another report?
I have already suggested a third status, but I got told by Tacosbefriends that there's no need.
Though I think "already punished" is too long

Reactions: Lilleh__
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom