Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
You guys who run cube craft are absolutely Amazing. The server is well made, the stores and games are great. But there is one thing I've seen some hackers lately and I have seen there isn't much mods/admins online to ban them. I want the games to be fair and I don't want to see people who cheat to make the games not fun. I just wanted to report this so you can push your staff to work harder and do an even better job than they are doing now. Thanks For reading I hope you find a way.

UnusualAn1mat10n

This is my in-game name. Please and thank you for doing your jobs
I do agree that Cube needs more staff. Though, there isn’t a lot of people that would be great staff members. In my opinion having good and a few staff members is better than having a lot of bad staff members.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
I do agree that Cube needs more staff. Though, there isn’t a lot of people that would be great staff members. In my opinion having good and a few staff members is better than having a lot of bad staff members.
Agreed! Being staff is hard, because you have to be happy even on your worst days. You have to work hard, even when you don't feel like it. It is a commitment, and some people just aren't mature enough to handle it.

Reactions: Shamel

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
I will tell you this:
Most mods are usually in lobbies or in PvP games, like Assassins catching hackers already. You don't see them because they are in vanish. Another tip, a lot of mods like to be in parties of 2 or 3 when playing games. Of course I dont know this for a fact, this is just what I've seen.

D

Deleted member 156608

I've Been loving this server since my friend Richman101.. Diamond Rank told me about it. I hope that You guys will rise to the top of the servers. Inventing new games and making many children-adults lives much more fun. I hope you guys will get more popular than hypixel. I honestly love you guys way more. I hope you succeed.

- UnususalAn1mat10n
Hypixel stays better.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
You guys who run cube craft are absolutely Amazing. The server is well made, the stores and games are great. But there is one thing I've seen some hackers lately and I have seen there isn't much mods/admins online to ban them. I want the games to be fair and I don't want to see people who cheat to make the games not fun. I just wanted to report this so you can push your staff to work harder and do an even better job than they are doing now. Thanks For reading I hope you find a way.

UnusualAn1mat10n

This is my in-game name. Please and thank you for doing your jobs
So respectful bro! Totally get what you mean.

Buju

Feb 21, 2014
I will tell you this:
Most mods are usually in lobbies or in PvP games, like Assassins catching hackers already. You don't see them because they are in vanish. Another tip, a lot of mods like to be in parties of 2 or 3 when playing games. Of course I dont know this for a fact, this is just what I've seen.
Totally agree with that as well. Do staff have an option to vanish from the game?? That would make sense to be honest. But I think if this was true it would also be a bad thing because people on the servers demanding for help wouldn't have a clue that a staff member was on the server without them knowing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom