Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
Hello.

Today I come to talk about the great and unexpected update that CubeCraft has done. I think nobody, or almost nobody, was going to expect the CubeCraft Bedrock, to "put" the PlayStation support.

The same day that CubeCraft released this, Minecraft Bedrock, got almost 10 thousand more players. If before it was "only" 23 or 24 thousand players normally, now it doesn't go below 30 thousand players.

I would like to see your opinions about what CubeCraft has done.

Thank You!
 

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
403
1,487
203
Pronouns
They/Them
I think this is a great update to expand the network. Many people own a Playstation and they now finally have the possibility to play on CubeCraft, especially since it has a lot of variations in games.
 

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
1,925
1,703
204
I think it is very good for cube and now they got a lot more players almost up to the hives level!! money money money for cube because PlayStation wanna get vip MONEY MONEY MONEY
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom