Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LarsIsHere

Jan 2, 2024
Sooo,
I've been wondering how it was made. As in the blue loading screen with the icon. Its probably the resource pack, but how exactly can you put an entire image. I thought minecraft only accepted 16x16 images for that and duplicates it all over the screen like the dirt default. I know that for the text they prob emptied out that part in the language files.

But not sure about the icon placed in the middle and the background (not sure if its just a solid color cause i had no time to see it). Please do let me know if possible to replicate it for my own since it looks neat

Also sorry if this is the wrong forum category 😅

- Lars

Reactions: xLucq

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Sooo,
I've been wondering how it was made. As in the blue loading screen with the icon. Its probably the resource pack, but how exactly can you put an entire image. I thought minecraft only accepted 16x16 images for that and duplicates it all over the screen like the dirt default. I know that for the text they prob emptied out that part in the language files.

But not sure about the icon placed in the middle and the background (not sure if its just a solid color cause i had no time to see it). Please do let me know if possible to replicate it for my own since it looks neat

Also sorry if this is the wrong forum category 😅

- Lars
The bleu screen is on java server and they can do a normal picture in server but they dont use txt pack they use codes or plugins to made and due to bad luck you cant remove it is in the server since the 1.19 update
In java you will see the bleu background and the icon of ccg but in bedrock you will see just a bleu background and it is not very annoying bc it show in few second

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom