Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KenuaFB

Sep 11, 2021
Man, we gotta do something to this mess Cubecraft just created. They are killing the greatest server in history of Minecraft just because they don't listen to the community the way they had to. They don't make the right decisions to bring more players to the Java server. Java was great and now, it isn't, not even a bit anymore, which is very sad. We as a community gotta do something.

It went all wrong by removing most of the maps from Eggwars and Skywars, which wasn't smart at all. They also removed the team mode of Skywars and the solo mode of Eggwars. Besides that, they decided to remove Minerware, one of the best-performing games after Eggwars and Skywars, when people were bored, they were playing Skywars or Minerware sometimes.

According to this, we, as a community, can help solve this problem. To be honest, this isn't acceptable at all. The switch to 1.19 is maybe cheaper, but it is causing insane lagspikes, Cubecraft is unplayable. The menus are childish. This looks like Bedrock, and not even a bit like Java. And I'm sure this isn't the right way to solve the 'low player' problem.

I understood that Cubecraft removed the games etc {mentioned in paragraph 2} due to financial issues. But come on, as i said, Cubecraft was the greatest server ever. You can't just remove literally half of the server because of financial issues? Show some effort, try doing everything to keep the server alife and to give the server a potentially new life, not by limiting the server to 1.19, but to JUST listen to the community. What do they want? Yeah, that's the only question you've gotta ask. Base your feature update on what the community wants, and not something random, which is a mystery and secret for the community itself. This problem is something Cubecraft is suffering from for the last couple of years, which actually results in killing the server.

So I was thinking, why is it a bad idea to start a gofund? As Cubecraft is struggling with financial problems.
I think a lot of people will donate enough money to keep the server in good state. Actually, if we can get a big reach of especially old Cubecraft players, we can get enough money for sure as the {old 1.12} server version is still loved my many of us. Come on, we as a community will love to help and I'm ready to show some real effort to make this server great again.
You are 100% correct this new design is awfull and making people load a texture pack also denies people with less pc power

Reactions: Rowesh_

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
I am a bedrock player, correct me if I am wrong with anything but I will deconstruct some points

It went all wrong by removing most of the maps from Eggwars and Skywars, which wasn't smart at all. They also removed the team mode of Skywars and the solo mode of Eggwars. Besides that, they decided to remove Minerware, one of the best-performing games after Eggwars and Skywars, when people were bored, they were playing Skywars or Minerware sometimes.
As mentioned, removing all the maps was a bad idea, when there should have been a community poll taking place about which maps to keep and which to delete.
They would have removed the games with the least amount of players, and the ones that take up the most resources, Sadly Minerware (most likely) fell into that
But it is causing insane lagspikes, Cubecraft is unplayable. The menus are childish. This looks like Bedrock, and not even a bit like Java. And I'm sure this isn't the right way to solve the 'low player' problem.
I'm not entirely sure why the menu's being "childish" affects gameplay. People are more attracted to "nicer looking" servers as they look more professional, hence attracting more people
Can't say about lag spikes as I am a bedrock user, and my ping is usually in the 90s when in AS and 300s when in NA.
I understood that Cubecraft removed the games etc {mentioned in paragraph 2} due to financial issues. But come on, as i said, Cubecraft was the greatest server ever. You can't just remove literally half of the server because of financial issues? Show some effort, try doing everything to keep the server alive and to give the server a potentially new life, not by limiting the server to 1.19,
Both Java and Bedrock servers would cost a lot to run, and the Java server wasn't giving enough money to run. At least they didn't do what Hive did and completely delete the Java server.
I believe I have seen somewhere that a majority of players play on the most recent version. They wouldn't do it for no reason. (1.19 also adds the opportunity for new blocks and new and different, unique maps)
To JUST listen to the community. What do they want? Yeah, that's the only question you've gotta ask. Base your feature update on what the community wants, and not something random, which is a mystery and secret for the community itself. This problem is something Cubecraft is suffering from for the last couple of years, which actually results in killing the server.
I don't believe that 1.19 is killing the Java server. but cubecraft not sharing results is getting rid of players.
So I was thinking, why is it a bad idea to start a gofund? As Cubecraft is struggling with financial problems.
I think a lot of people will donate enough money to keep the server in good state. Actually, if we can get a big reach of especially old Cubecraft players, we can get enough money for sure as the {old 1.12} server version is still loved my many of us. Come on, we as a community will love to help and I'm ready to show some real effort to make this server great again.
Gofundme is a good idea, although I feel cubecraft would rather you buy things from the store (currently disabled)

Any points you disagree with. either reply or msg me on discord (GeoJosh7#0622)

Thanks,
GeoJosh7

Reactions: pekd

machineleaf6

May 25, 2021
Honestly I would play cubecraft Java like every couple days now I can’t even look at the server for a minute cubecraft has already dug Java’s grave and well I can’t even do bedrock for more than 2 hours a day because of just what I loved about cubecraft is gone

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Give up already.Bedrock gets them money.It’s not worth having java as it doesn’t make enough for them.Financially it’s better to shut down java
if they make a game on 1 version they can transfer it to the other

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom