Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Man, we gotta do something to this mess Cubecraft just created. They are killing the greatest server in history of Minecraft just because they don't listen to the community the way they had to. They don't make the right decisions to bring more players to the Java server. Java was great and now, it isn't, not even a bit anymore, which is very sad. We as a community gotta do something.

It went all wrong by removing most of the maps from Eggwars and Skywars, which wasn't smart at all. They also removed the team mode of Skywars and the solo mode of Eggwars. Besides that, they decided to remove Minerware, one of the best-performing games after Eggwars and Skywars, when people were bored, they were playing Skywars or Minerware sometimes.

According to this, we, as a community, can help solve this problem. To be honest, this isn't acceptable at all. The switch to 1.19 is maybe cheaper, but it is causing insane lagspikes, Cubecraft is unplayable. The menus are childish. This looks like Bedrock, and not even a bit like Java. And I'm sure this isn't the right way to solve the 'low player' problem.

I understood that Cubecraft removed the games etc {mentioned in paragraph 2} due to financial issues. But come on, as i said, Cubecraft was the greatest server ever. You can't just remove literally half of the server because of financial issues? Show some effort, try doing everything to keep the server alife and to give the server a potentially new life, not by limiting the server to 1.19, but to JUST listen to the community. What do they want? Yeah, that's the only question you've gotta ask. Base your feature update on what the community wants, and not something random, which is a mystery and secret for the community itself. This problem is something Cubecraft is suffering from for the last couple of years, which actually results in killing the server.

So I was thinking, why is it a bad idea to start a gofund? As Cubecraft is struggling with financial problems.
I think a lot of people will donate enough money to keep the server in good state. Actually, if we can get a big reach of especially old Cubecraft players, we can get enough money for sure as the {old 1.12} server version is still loved my many of us. Come on, we as a community will love to help and I'm ready to show some real effort to make this server great again.

Herausgefunden

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
Man, we gotta do something to this mess Cubecraft just created. They are killing the greatest server in history of Minecraft just because they don't listen to the community the way they had to. They don't make the right decisions to bring more players to the Java server. Java was great and now, it isn't, not even a bit anymore, which is very sad. We as a community gotta do something.
Prior to this update, CubeCraft was experiencing issues with the quantity of players. As of this writing, I still consider CubeCraft should implement no big changes to the update, other than restoring specific games and maps that people desire. Let's give the update some time to shine through. When you still believe that this update shouldn't be issued, please correct me.

understood that Cubecraft removed the games etc {mentioned in paragraph 2} due to financial issues. But come on, as i said, Cubecraft was the greatest server ever. You can't just remove literally half of the server because of financial issues? Show some effort, try doing everything to keep the server alife and to give the server a potentially new life, not by limiting the server to 1.19, but to JUST listen to the community. What do they want? Yeah, that's the only question you've gotta ask. Base your feature update on what the community wants, and not something random, which is a mystery and secret for the community itself. This problem is something Cubecraft is suffering from for the last couple of years, which actually results in killing the server.
While it is acknowledged that CubeCraft is currently experiencing a downfall, it is unlikely that this can be attributed to the actions of individual players seeking to purchase a rank, as the Java Network does not currently permit payment for ranks. It can be asserted that CubeCraft is only marginally able to sustain their services through the shop and payments made from players. Should there be a desire for CubeCraft to effectuate a change in the linking of either oneself or others, it is recommended that a suggestion be devised with corresponding focus on this matter.
- At this point, highlighting maps that you would want to see return is a fantastic spot to start.

Crimson4446

Jan 8, 2022
Bruh why would I want to share my location
Pronouns
He/Him

It went all wrong by removing most of the maps from Eggwars and Skywars, which wasn't smart at all. They also removed the team mode of Skywars and the solo mode of Eggwars. Besides that, they decided to remove Minerware, one of the best-performing games after Eggwars and Skywars, when people were bored, they were playing Skywars or Minerware sometimes.

According to this, we, as a community, can help solve this problem. To be honest, this isn't acceptable at all. The switch to 1.19 is maybe cheaper, but it is causing insane lagspikes, Cubecraft is unplayable. The menus are childish. This looks like Bedrock, and not even a bit like Java. And I'm sure this isn't the right way to solve the 'low player' problem.

I understood that Cubecraft removed the games etc {mentioned in paragraph 2} due to financial issues. But come on, as i said, Cubecraft was the greatest server ever. You can't just remove literally half of the server because of financial issues? Show some effort, try doing everything to keep the server alife and to give the server a potentially new life, not by limiting the server to 1.19, but to JUST listen to the community. What do they want? Yeah, that's the only question you've gotta ask. Base your feature update on what the community wants, and not something random, which is a mystery and secret for the community itself. This problem is something Cubecraft is suffering from for the last couple of years, which actually results in killing the server.

So I was thinking, why is it a bad idea to start a gofund? As Cubecraft is struggling with financial problems.
I think a lot of people will donate enough money to keep the server in good state. Actually, if we can get a big reach of especially old Cubecraft players, we can get enough money for sure as the {old 1.12} server version is still loved my many of us. Come on, we as a community will love to help and I'm ready to show some real effort to make this server great again.
Just let Java rest and bedrock take over the picture.Bedrock cubecraft is the future of cubecraft and java is the past.

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Prior to this update, CubeCraft was experiencing issues with the quantity of players. As of this writing, I still consider CubeCraft should implement no big changes to the update, other than restoring specific games and maps that people desire. Let's give the update some time to shine through. When you still believe that this update shouldn't be issued, please correct me.

While it is acknowledged that CubeCraft is currently experiencing a decline, it is unlikely that this can be attributed to the actions of individual players seeking to purchase a rank, as the Java Network does not currently permit payment for ranks. It can be asserted that CubeCraft is only marginally able to sustain their services through the shop and payments made from players. Should there be a desire for CubeCraft to effectuate a change in the linking of either oneself or others, it is recommended that a suggestion be devised with corresponding focus on this matter.
- At this point, highlighting maps that you would want to see return is a fantastic spot to start.
Hey man, thanks for your answer. And yeah, I agree with you, but not with everything you said,

As we know, this is literally a server-changing update, which means they are just trying a completely new and different way to succeed and solve the player problem. But I don't think this will help, because you won't attract enough new players. Instead of that, you can also ask the question 'Why did the old players quit CubeCraft?'.

Cubecraft was every vacation period very active because most people are bored, so they decide to play CubeCraft. And I have to admit that last summer, was literally one of my greatest years of all time at CubeCraft. It was funny, the server was very active and the games were full in no time. CubeCraft was doing great and from THAT moment, they had to make use of it. But they didn't. They actually let their server die, all by themselves.

So they switched to 1.19, and they made a mess of it. To be honest, this isn't looking good, it looks like Bedrock, and this is Java. This is in my opinion, not the way how you should deal with a problem like this because this will ruin everything.

Let's look at Eggwars for example. Do you like it? Bro, it is completely ruined. Look at the shop. This is not a normal game anymore. And the textures are way worse, this looks like a server that is published quite recently.

We all know how many players would come back if CubeCraft would bring back the OG stuff. And I've said enough, this is the most simple manner to solve the current problem CubeCraft is dealing with. And yeah, if there isn't financial room for it, do something with your marketing. It's all about that.

Bro, we as a community can help CubeCraft be the old again. Look at know, there are quarter of players online compared to last Summer. This is insane mate.

Reactions: Reesle

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Just let Java rest and bedrock take over the picture.Bedrock cubecraft is the future of cubecraft and java is the past.
Nah man, that isn't right. Every OG played on Java. Bedrock is the Ali Express Minecraft version and Cubecraft can't switch fully to Bedrock. Java is still the best and we all know that. There's no time to rest Java, its time to bring Java back alive again. Take an example of Hypixel? They are listening to the community and their updates are based on what the community wants. And nowadays, Hypixel has over 50 thousand players online. They won't die, because their management is very good and CubeCraft should take an example of that!

Reactions: ignBqsil and Reesle

Crimson4446

Jan 8, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
Nah man, that isn't right. Every OG played on Java. Bedrock is the Ali Express Minecraft version and Cubecraft can't switch fully to Bedrock. Java is still the best and we all know that. There's no time to rest Java, its time to bring Java back alive again. Take an example of Hypixel? They are listening to the community and their updates are based on what the community wants. And nowadays, Hypixel has over 50 thousand players online. They won't die, because their management is very good and CubeCraft should take an example of that!
But it’s all adding up to that.Cubecraft java is clearly not making enough money in the long term.Bedrock is and precise they are the biggest server in bedrock.They should put all resources into bedrock to maintain it And shut down java as its just too much to run.

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
But it’s all adding up to that.Cubecraft java is clearly not making enough money in the long term.Bedrock is and precise they are the biggest server in bedrock.They should put all resources into bedrock to maintain it And shut down java as its just too much to run.
I've talked to a moderator and I heard something that is ridiculous. He said that they didn't remove team Skywars, solo Eggwars, Minerware, and most of the maps due to financial issues, which makes everything more unclear. I just don't get it, how stupid is it to remove Minerware and most of the {especially} best maps to gain more players? Like bro, yeah, it is a good idea to remove a couple of maps, to get more games. But ask the community which maps they don't care about. This was a guess that costs the whole Java server. I'm very sure that if they took more responsibility, Java still had been over a 1600 players a day.

• Unsure

Crimson4446

Jan 8, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I've talked to a moderator and I heard something that is ridiculous. He said that they didn't remove team Skywars, solo Eggwars, Minerware, and most of the maps due to financial issues, which makes everything more unclear. I just don't get it, how stupid is it to remove Minerware and most of the {especially} best maps to gain more players? Like bro, yeah, it is a good idea to remove a couple of maps, to get more games. But ask the community which maps they don't care about. This was a guess that costs the whole Java server. I'm very sure that if they took more responsibility, Java still had been over a 1600 players a day.
Well it’s over for java now.Bedrock has a chance.

human being

Jan 23, 2022
there's no way having a gofundme campaign is going to fix all of the server's financial issues but i still agree because i think it will make at least a bit of a difference

• Agree

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada

I would consider supporting a Cubecraft Go-Fund-Me. Not a bad idea tbh

FoxFil_

Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2021
Moscow, Russia
foxfil.xyz
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally think that the update is really interesting and well-made. Of course there are many bugs but they Cubecraft even say that it’s BETA! I’m sure they will fix all of the bugs soon. 1.19 update gives so many new opportunities, new maps and mechanics are amazing! For me personally this is one of the best updates since I joined CubeCraft community.

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
Big updates always come with bugs and changes that people might dislike. I know some people hate the new update but there are also many people that like the update, I agree with some of the stuff you said and I'm pretty sure the Cubecraft team is listening to the ideas and suggestions as they already said that.

GIACCRAFT

Novice Member
Jun 10, 2020
I hardly believe that Cubecraft is having final issues. They are the best server on bedrock with thousands of thousands of players, how can they have financial issues? Yes, I guess everything is mysterious.

I can’t understand why they decided to move to 1.19. Why should “new players” come to play a 1.19 server? Who wants that? 50.000 of players nowadays don’t want it on hypixel, so what kind of people do you think would join the server? I mean, the new map (the water map on eggwars) is cool, and also the fact that you can enchant your gear at the middle is cool, but you didn’t really need to change everything else or, worse, move to the latest version (which nobody asked for). The new maps and the enchant thing could perfectly be added without 1.19.
I can’t really figure out why these decisions were made. The only reason I can see is that they want to shut down the server but aren’t brave enough to do it after all the ranks purchased by players… that’s why they’re waiting for people to quit. Just an excuse.
I obviously hope it’s not like that, but I guess if they wanna save it the only way is to listen to the community

I’ve seen a lot of my favorite servers close and that all starts with “the big incredible new update”.

P.s. Don’t get me wrong. I want updates, but they have to be small clever updates that improve the quality of game step by step and don’t bore players. More importantly, the updates have to satisfy the players’ likes.

That’s it

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Big updates always come with bugs and changes that people might dislike. I know some people hate the new update but there are also many people that like the update, I agree with some of the stuff you said and I'm pretty sure the Cubecraft team is listening to the ideas and suggestions as they already said that.
Well, they didn't listen at all. People never wanted to remove maps like Toys, Pizza, Instruments etc. The OG and good maps are completely gone now. Which killed Cubecraft with a couple of hundreds of players if not more.

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
I hardly believe that Cubecraft is having final issues. They are the best server on bedrock with thousands of thousands of players, how can they have financial issues? Yes, I guess everything is mysterious.

I can’t understand why they decided to move to 1.19. Why should “new players” come to play a 1.19 server? Who wants that? 50.000 of players nowadays don’t want it on hypixel, so what kind of people do you think would join the server? I mean, the new map (the water map on eggwars) is cool, and also the fact that you can enchant your gear at the middle is cool, but you didn’t really need to change everything else or, worse, move to the latest version (which nobody asked for). The new maps and the enchant thing could perfectly be added without 1.19.
I can’t really figure out why these decisions were made. The only reason I can see is that they want to shut down the server but aren’t brave enough to do it after all the ranks purchased by players… that’s why they’re waiting for people to quit. Just an excuse.
I obviously hope it’s not like that, but I guess if they wanna save it the only way is to listen to the community

I’ve seen a lot of my favorite servers close and that all starts with “the big incredible new update”.

P.s. Don’t get me wrong. I want updates, but they have to be small clever updates that improve the quality of game step by step and don’t bore players. More importantly, the updates have to satisfy the players’ likes.

That’s it
Man, you are just speaking facts after facts, well done.
I completely agree with you, and yeah, how in the world can CubeCraft have financial issues if their Bedrock server is the biggest server of literally whole Bedrock?

Well, I've heard from @Redned that nothing of the update had to deal with financial issues. They removed the maps because players were waiting too long for a game to start. Yeah, that's kinda true, I mean, i experienced it by myself. But the problem can't be solved by removing the best maps of the game??

For example, players were looking for toys, which is one of the greatest and OG maps in Cubecraft history. They literally removed the map, including almost every other great map. This isn't even a bit good for CubeCraft itself. I know that very many players quit CubeCraft because of that. And I'm speaking facts for 100 percent sure.

Also, I agree with you about switching to 1.19. 1.12 was very stable and was insane. Nobody asked for it to move to 1.19. Unfortunately, CubeCraft didn't give the community a small chance to say what they want, they just make a decision and STICK to it. The Eggwars update is okay, besides the shop which is horrible. This is resulting in games were people get 12 sets of armor and the fights will take much longer.

And literally, I said many times that CubeCraft has to take an example of the management of Hypixel. Over 50 thousand people who are still playing on 1.12, how is that possible? Because their server management is great and they listen to the community very well.

To save this server, they have to listen to the community. Unfortunately, enough people did quit already. But this server is still saveable due to their great history. People will always return when CubeCraft will improve, but it doesn't improve, it is downgrading the whole time.

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,
I have read all the replays above, I see that we mainly ask Cubecraft to listen to the community.
Now we can all say that cubecraft should listen to us, but then we also have to propose something. and its not that i haven't seen any proposals but it's not clear I think.

Below here I will mention some of the problems said above:
- removing lovely maps
- removing different modes for games
- removing Mineware
- lagg because of 1.19?
- menu's like bedrock
- having no Gorefund
- no shop

Now I will briefly discuss each chapter

Removing lovely maps

A while ago Cubecraft got rid of a large number of maps because they wanted to reduce the waiting time for a game, now I have come up with 2 solutions for that:
1. return all maps and make sure that only 1 or 2 maps are open at a time, so that there is variation and a choice of 2 maps, but that there are not so many maps open that they never get full.
2. Choose together with the players which maps they would actually like to have, this could of course be done through a community call. what would this look like: during the community call, create a discord channel in which you post photos of the maps, and people can vote for :agree: or :disagree:

Removing different modes for games

Cubecraft also removed some modes, now I don't think Cubecraft should bring this back right away, of course, you could also discuss this topic in a community call

Removing Mineware

This was just a stupid action, so many people liked mineware and its games. Of course, you can also make this part of the community call, which could also be a message on the forums giving people the opportunity to vote if they want mineware back.

Lagg because of 1.19?

I am sure the developers will solve this problem, why? because of the fact that the 1.19 update is still a pre-release as they said. just wait some time.

Menu's like bedrock

The new texture pack is indeed an update that not everyone would have wanted, I think it would be nice if a number of adjustments were made. I will not tell you much more about this here, because I will choose another suggestion that is more about that

Having no Gorefund
Cubecraft has at this moment not a Gorefund option, this can be a good option for some financial problems but I think they are fine right now, but getting money is never bad right?

No shop

Now that Cubecraft no longer has a working shop, it could of course be a good reason to get the financial affairs in order when they open the shop again.
(I want my plus back)

So maybe the Cubecraft staff team can use this advice(?).

Nubnub

Rowesh_

Aug 2, 2021
Netherlands
Hey,
I have read all the replays above, I see that we mainly ask Cubecraft to listen to the community.
Now we can all say that cubecraft should listen to us, but then we also have to propose something. and its not that i haven't seen any proposals but it's not clear I think.

Below here I will mention some of the problems said above:
- removing lovely maps
- removing different modes for games
- removing Mineware
- lagg because of 1.19?
- menu's like bedrock
- having no Gorefund
- no shop

Now I will briefly discuss each chapter

Removing lovely maps

A while ago Cubecraft got rid of a large number of maps because they wanted to reduce the waiting time for a game, now I have come up with 2 solutions for that:
1. return all maps and make sure that only 1 or 2 maps are open at a time, so that there is variation and a choice of 2 maps, but that there are not so many maps open that they never get full.
2. Choose together with the players which maps they would actually like to have, this could of course be done through a community call. what would this look like: during the community call, create a discord channel in which you post photos of the maps, and people can vote for :agree: or :disagree:

Removing different modes for games

Cubecraft also removed some modes, now I don't think Cubecraft should bring this back right away, of course, you could also discuss this topic in a community call

Removing Mineware

This was just a stupid action, so many people liked mineware and its games. Of course, you can also make this part of the community call, which could also be a message on the forums giving people the opportunity to vote if they want mineware back.

Lagg because of 1.19?

I am sure the developers will solve this problem, why? because of the fact that the 1.19 update is still a pre-release as they said. just wait some time.

Menu's like bedrock

The new texture pack is indeed an update that not everyone would have wanted, I think it would be nice if a number of adjustments were made. I will not tell you much more about this here, because I will choose another suggestion that is more about that

Having no Gorefund
Cubecraft has at this moment not a Gorefund option, this can be a good option for some financial problems but I think they are fine right now, but getting money is never bad right?

No shop

Now that Cubecraft no longer has a working shop, it could of course be a good reason to get the financial affairs in order when they open the shop again.
(I want my plus back)

So maybe the Cubecraft staff team can use this advice(?).

Nubnub
Thanks for your very extensive response. I totally agree with you on every single topic you wrote.

The solution about the maps would be really easy. I don't think CubeCraft would return all the maps, but instead, make a specific discord channel for this part. Just what @99th_DutchNubnub said, place an image of each map from Eggwars and Skywars and let people vote on each image with a :agree: or :disagree:. This would be the most simple and obvious way to know which maps are loved by the community, and which are not.

Well, I think you are right about bringing back Solo Skywars and Team Eggwars. CubeCraft won't really benefit from that straight away. So I think if they can communicate this loudly and openly with the community, they should benefit from that.

About Minerware, I completely agree again with you. This was not smart from CubeCraft as many people loved this game. Well, I think its a very good idea to discuss this topic with the community too. The games were very fun to play and Minerware was most of the time above 80 players, so I don't think that people would wait long for a new game to start. They can also just bring back 2 or maybe 3 maps, so they are sure that the games will start quickly enough so people can enjoy it. Bringing back only 2 or 3 maps would also save space and maybe save some money? I'm not sure about that though, but I'll leave that to the server management.

Well, I've played a couple of games. 1.19 is okay, not great in my opinion, but I'm cool with it. But, unfortunately, my FPS dropped down a lot, from 2000+ to mid-160, I can't imagine what people with just a normal PC are experiencing, as my PC is built for gaming. I've heard a lot of complaints about it, but I'm sure the developers will fix this as this is a beta version.

About the menus which look like bedrock, I don't think everyone likes it indeed. But people do like it also. I don't like it to be honest, because it is kinda unclear. But I like the new Vote menu in Skywars and Eggwars because they are faster than usual, but still, I don't like the looks as the menus before were way more beautiful, but this is beta so I hope they will make it better.

Having a Go-Fund would be very helpful as people will donate at least a certain amount of money which CubeCraft can invest in their server. But if they are really good with money right now, it wouldn't be necessary, but getting money to make your server better is never bad indeed!

@99th_DutchNubnub, thanks for your effort, I really appreciate it. Let's hope CubeCraft can use this advice to make the server better and funnier.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom