Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hey everyone,
I have a suggestion for a new game for cubecraft!

This game is like this......

A high tower......12 player in the tower....You need go to the highest point of the tower...And then you can kill player...If you dead...You will respawn on the lowest point of the tower and you must go to the highest point of the tower again..... The first player Arrivals on the highest point of the tower,he will win....

This game also can play team 2, team 4 or team mega.....But your team must have 50%player on the highest point of the tower

What are you think about this game??
Welcome reply!!

I will post more suggestion after this....if No people agree is also OK....Haha...pls Enlightenment after this....tqvm

Last edited:

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Why everyone disagree??
Can anyone give reason??
Or all member just disagree all the suggestion ?

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Some people may just disagree without wanting to leave a dedicated reply explaining why they did so, it's as simple as that.

As for the suggestion, I disagree as well. Sounds like a minigame, not something worth investing time and effort into making into an actual game. It's pretty much king of the hill, which is already a minerware minigame.

Even if the idea is good enough, your suggestion makes it seem very simple. I believe a lot of details could be suggested (weapons, power ups, different tower designs, etc.). The suggestion you made doesn't really awaken much excitement for a game like it. I'd highly doubt it would get a high player count.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Some people may just disagree without wanting to leave a dedicated reply explaining why they did so, it's as simple as that.

As for the suggestion, I disagree as well. Sounds like a minigame, not something worth investing time and effort into making into an actual game. It's pretty much king of the hill, which is already a minerware minigame.

Even if the idea is good enough, your suggestion makes it seem very simple. I believe a lot of details could be suggested (weapons, power ups, different tower designs, etc.). The suggestion you made doesn't really awaken much excitement for a game like it. I'd highly doubt it would get a high player count.
OK...Tq for your reply :)

Reactions: Click Greatness
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom