Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
I've played Eggwars to death. First on 1.8 pvp and now on 1.9+ pvp. Even the new experiences long wait times or games that start with 3 people, especially when it's late in the evening or night in my timezone (which is when I play the most). It's a shame, yes, but not something that can easily be changed. The amount of hours I've sat in a cage waiting for the game to start... yeah, that number would be a big yikes.

All I did was ask you to explain why it's dumb people play one version more over the other on Cube and explained my point of view. Once again you are claiming things about being mad and me disagreeing because it's you... but we don't even know each other. Why would I go out of my way to disagree with someone for fun? Sorry you feel that way, it was not meant like that.

I never said you weren't right? I can imagine the wait times are even worse on 1.8 pvp, because there are less players. However, the fact that 1.9+ pvp has more players to me seems like a good reason for Cubecraft to focus their attention there.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I've played Eggwars to death. First on 1.8 pvp and now on 1.9+ pvp. Even the new experiences long wait times or games that start with 3 people, especially when it's late in the evening or night in my timezone (which is when I play the most). It's a shame, yes, but not something that can easily be changed. The amount of hours I've sat in a cage waiting for the game to start... yeah, that number would be a big yikes.

All I did was ask you to explain why it's dumb people play one version more over the other on Cube and explained my point of view. Once again you are claiming things about being mad and me disagreeing because it's you... but we don't even know each other. Why would I go out of my way to disagree with someone for fun? Sorry you feel that way, it was not meant like that.

I never said you weren't right? I can imagine the wait times are even worse on 1.8 pvp, because there are less players. However, the fact that 1.9+ pvp has more players to me seems like a good reason for Cubecraft to focus their attention there.
Well I think what can faster up cubecraft eggwars and other 1.8.9 cubecraft games waiting lobbys merging together meaning 2 cubecraft waiting lobbys that aren't filling up fast enough can be merged together meaning 1 or the other cubecraft eggwars lobbys will be teleported to that lobby. In my opinion that would solve so many problems and also won't be that hard to implement you be teleported to another lobby for eggwars because no that many are joining.

Sorry for bad eng I just wanted to say that suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!!
Basketman wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom