Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hello may I tell you this and I know most people play minecraft bedrock edition so it won't matter to you but cubecraft eggwars is there most favourite game in cubecraft bedrock and it fills up very fast and there is a large following to it but when it is minecraft java edtion it is another story. The queues barely ever fill up it has a very small following and it is being neglected and I find it sad. Like pls tell me when was the last time someone talked about cubecraft eggwars java edtion on the cubecraft forum and no I don't mean the game itself I mean like the server or people wanting to play ect you rarely here that on the cubecraft forms for eggwars.

Last edited:

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
This isn't just a thing that can be 'fixed' since it depends on the players itself. If there are more players the games will fill faster if people want to play it of course. Bedrock in general has more players than java so the games fill up easier.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
This isn't just a thing that can be 'fixed' since it depends on the players itself. If there are more players the games will fill faster if people want to play it of course. Bedrock in general has more players than java so the games fill up easier.
But that doesn't fix anything as I wait way to long for cubecraft eggwars rounds on java edtion to fill up it's really sad annoying and depressing.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Plus it seems you play minecraft bedrock edtion so you obviously aren't in the same shoes as me.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
But that doesn't fix anything as I wait way to long for cubecraft eggwars rounds on java edtion to fill up it's really sad annoying and depressing.
I really do understand your frustration but I'm afraid that there isn't really a way to just let the games fill up faster..

Plus it seems you play minecraft bedrock edtion so you obviously aren't in the same shoes as me.
I generally play Java edition so I definitely am.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

We have a few community talks, one happening relatively soon, and another in a couple of months about EggWars. This should hopefully provide some clarity in what we're thinking of at the moment. More information soon! :]

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Hi, thanks for the suggestion.

We have a few community talks, one happening relatively soon, and another in a couple of months about EggWars. This should hopefully provide some clarity in what we're thinking of at the moment. More information soon! :]
Also thx for posting I think nobody cared about cubecraft java's eggwars since it's queue are terrible.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Does this mean an update, I don't understand.
You won't understand because you play the bedrock edtion of cubecraft you have obviously never experienced waiting in long queues in cubecraft java edtion.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
You won't understand because you play the bedrock edtion of cubecraft you have obviously never experienced waiting in long queues in cubecraft java edtion.
Ok I have never played bedrock edition in my life I've been playing java for years

It seems this thread is asking everyone to just drop there things and play eggwars it's not gonna happen sry

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hi @CubeT0ch ,

What version are you playing Minecraft on if I may ask.

I personally often play Minecraft Eggwars (java) on version 1.12.2, these fill up pretty quickly, version 1.8 fills up slowly or sometimes not at all.

Reactions: Am4er

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I have had this problem in the past too that the games barely fill up and at bad times don't fill at all and often too you play against the same people every game. I don't see how anything could be done about it tho.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Ok I have never played bedrock edition in my life I've been playing java for years

It seems this thread is asking everyone to just drop there things and play eggwars it's not gonna happen sry
Bruh I am not trying to say that I am just saying that cubecraft eggwars takes too long to fill up in 1.8.9 servers and it does fell negative kind of.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I have had this problem in the past too that the games barely fill up and at bad times don't fill at all and often too you play against the same people every game. I don't see how anything could be done about it tho.
Well it obviously means cubecraft java have a massive disliking in 1.8.9 combat witch 1 is dumb 2 bedrock uses 1.8.9 combat as default btw one of the few reasons why I like bedrock and 3 1.8.9 is the majority of the hypixel community play so seeing people in cubecraft java really hate 1.8.9 combat makes me so sad and what cubecraft can do to solve this if there aren't enough players joining in both of those cubecraft 1.8.9 server ice can be any minigame that supports 1.8.9 they can merge the two servers so waiting times are shorter.

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Well it obviously means cubecraft java have a massive disliking in 1.8.9 combat witch 1 is dumb

Dumb why? People on this server (Java edition) mainly prefer the more updated version of combat in Minecraft.

2 bedrock uses 1.8.9 combat as default btw one of the few reasons why I like bedrock

Bedrock Minecraft is indeed not 100% a Java Minecraft clone. Keep in mind that Bedrock has to function for players on phones, tablets and all kinds of gaming consoles. Just because Bedrock has that, doesn't mean it should be a focus for Java Cubecraft too. Different versions of the same game.

3 1.8.9 is the majority of the hypixel community play so seeing people in cubecraft java really hate 1.8.9 combat makes me so sad

Who in their right mind would hate a version of Minecraft combat lmao. But yes, there has been a lot of dumb crying about which is better. For most, reasonable players, it's just a preference. I've played both for years, but enjoy 1.9+ the most. Still like 1.8 combat though. Hypixel offers a great 1.8 pvp experience, if I were Cubecraft I wouldn't even try to compete with them, because why would they. There is a bigger group player on the more recent combat version on their server.. so that should be the focus IMO.

• Sad
Reactions: CubeT0ch

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Dumb why? People on this server (Java edition) mainly prefer the more updated version of combat in Minecraft.

Bedrock Minecraft is indeed not 100% a Java Minecraft clone. Keep in mind that Bedrock has to function for players on phones, tablets and all kinds of gaming consoles. Just because Bedrock has that, doesn't mean it should be a focus for Java Cubecraft too. Different versions of the same game.

Who in their right mind would hate a version of Minecraft combat lmao. But yes, there has been a lot of dumb crying about which is better. For most, reasonable players, it's just a preference. I've played both for years, but enjoy 1.9+ the most. Still like 1.8 combat though. Hypixel offers a great 1.8 pvp experience, if I were Cubecraft I wouldn't even try to compete with them, because why would they. There is a bigger group player on the more recent combat version on their server.. so that should be the focus IMO.
Dude pls stop 1 your reply to all my threads and disagreeing on everything pls stop 2 no that's no true I am a 1.8.9 pvp player and someone saying it not dumb for people in cubecraft to prefer 1.9 pvp is a but annoying since hypixel is the most poplar server in minecraft and 1.8.9 pvp should be knows as the main version people pvp with it feels like you lost the point in this thread this thread was made for realization that there are people in cubecraft java that play 1.8.9 pvp and they shouldn't be ignored it seems you want people in the 1.8.9 cubecraft java community to be ignored 3 your going way of the point here I wasn't trying to say bedrock and java are the same I was trying to say that 1.8.9 and bedrock pvp are simular. 4 Well I agree with you on that one but still pls do not disagree with most of the thigs I say it makes me feel ignored and disrespected. Pls don't reply back your not very fun to talk to since you take everything away to seriously just to put someone down pls don't do that it's annoying and mabey even rude.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Sprout pls do not go out of your way disagreeing with this thread because you have never played on cubecraft eggwars in 1.8.9 and waited in a waiting lobby haven't you. Even an admin responded agreeing with me.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom