Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

precisi0n

Member
Aug 2, 2017
19
47
28
28
Re-submitting for "Fastest Solo Full House Bingo game".
ojF40xM.jpg
 

MJ010101

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2017
296
825
108
25
Fjollträsk
@StorySays thanks for saying you'd open this thread up again if it was necroposted on, seems like the time for that has come. So to anyone else who happen to read this, I'm sorry if you were holding on to a submission and thought that you weren't allowed to submit because of it being a necopost.
 

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
The eggwars normal best W/L ratio says:
Best W/L Ratio: HackersDontWin - 1.325
I am not sure but shouldn't that be someone with a lot higher?
I have 842 wins over 1401 games played, -> 842 wins / 559 defeats.
Does that give me a ratio of ( 842 / 559 ) = 1,5062611807?
I think I am doing something wrong with my calculation because I am sure there are lots of better players....
 

MJ010101

Well-Known Member
Dec 17, 2017
296
825
108
25
Fjollträsk
The eggwars normal best W/L ratio says:
Best W/L Ratio: HackersDontWin - 1.325
I am not sure but shouldn't that be someone with a lot higher?
I have 842 wins over 1401 games played, -> 842 wins / 559 defeats.
Does that give me a ratio of ( 842 / 559 ) = 1,5062611807?
I think I am doing something wrong with my calculation because I am sure there are lots of better players....
Don’t forget that some of these records are far from correct,

Submit proof if you want to be included as well.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
Top Bottom