Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
It's a creative suggestion, i'll give you that. Unfortunately it just doesn't seem worth it, especially since almost all mobile devices these days come with an internet browser feature, which CCG is compatible with. If you find yourself using CCG more than most other websites however, i believe you can set it as a homepage on your internet browser, so if you only use it for CCG then you could consider doing that to save you a few extra seconds :p

I completely agree with you, but I know that there are people who hate going to websites using the default browser on their devices, but want to use an app for literately everything. It would be a fun project to see what the community could do, but pretty useless... :P

Reactions: Colourlight

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
I was too lazy to read through the whole thing but
Hi cubecrafters, this is a idea I thought it would be a great thing.
My idea is to create a app (of cubecraft) In which you can do the same like in the website, but offline.
It would be great I thing.
This was already suggested before by a player that was banned

Reactions: Younisco

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Could you explain that any further? :)
It was basically about how the player wasn't trusted much (he made a server of his own with the exact same ranks and with almost the same kind of games). The player could have easily scammed a player wanting to donate by making donations much more expensive then usual.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
It was basically about how the player wasn't trusted much (he made a server of his own with the exact same ranks and with almost the same kind of games). The player could have easily scammed a player wanting to donate by making donations much more expensive then usual.
Thanks for the clarification! It would be cool to try it though :)

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
I dont think this is a "must" at the moment. I don't see why using the web browser on your device wouldn't be good enough. If you insist on the app being the same as forums, I believe it would just be waste.

Reactions: Colourlight

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
I don't think it should be added since the owners have better things to focus on. If the app was made by the community, it's possible the creator of the app can use it for his own intentions. In other words, this will just be a waste of time, and I'm pretty sure people won't have a heart attack if they just use their browsers.

~Locked upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom