Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruben

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2015
Netherlands
What you could do, is ask the community to make an app (I think there are quite a lot of programmers here).
Of course it wouldn't be perfect, but it would save Luke a lot of time, and it would be pretty cool to see the entries I think.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
What you could do, is ask the community to make an app (I think there are quite a lot of programmers here).
Of course it wouldn't be perfect, but it would save Luke a lot of time, and it would be pretty cool to see the entries I think.
I agree. This would not delay any current updates and fixes and a great app could be the result of hard work!

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
It's a creative suggestion, i'll give you that. Unfortunately it just doesn't seem worth it, especially since almost all mobile devices these days come with an internet browser feature, which CCG is compatible with. If you find yourself using CCG more than most other websites however, i believe you can set it as a homepage on your internet browser, so if you only use it for CCG then you could consider doing that to save you a few extra seconds :P

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Um...

I hate people who are always so pessimistic. If he wants to try make an app (which can be difficult, but possible) he CAN quit trying to put him off.
Nobody is trying to put him off of making an app, and if he would like to make it then he can do so. However not once did he mention in his post that he was going to make it; he suggested that the owners make it, thus everybody's disapproval of the idea.

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
Nobody is trying to put him off of making an app, and if he would like to make it then he can do so. However not once did he mention in his post that he was going to make it; he suggested that the owners make it, thus everybody's disapproval of the idea.
I beg to differ.

Would be cool, but kinda pointless and time-wasting
Erh.. too lazy to search up CCG?
*tries to make one* *app gets called Bug Galore* no offense
this isnt gonna end well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.