Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 112709

Why you don't lisstent to the members? More than 90% want 1.8 back, please lissent to your members and bring 1.8 back.

Reactions: AccountUnknown
D

Deleted member 112709

No.

I am someone who doesn't fear change and I am training the new pvp mechanics instead of complaining.
The new PvP is bad, it has to be 1.8 and 1.9 compatible so everyone can choose.

Mobyx

Jan 9, 2016
Plz change to 1.8 the server in 1.9 version is horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iKick

Dedicated Member
Sep 27, 2015
The Netherlands
Okay last thread over 1.9
1. Remove the cooldown or make the cooldown so low as possible!( maybe 0.1 seconds)
2. Remove the shields
I think everything is happy whit this!! :D :D

Kick12

Caine Frost

Nov 2, 2015
https://www.change.org/p/cubecraft-cubecraft-make-the-server-1-8-1-9-compatible

Recently the Cubecraft server has been made 1.9 only and this has upset a lot of people i have seen complaining in game and in forums. I think 1.9 has ruined the game completely but thats my opinion and also Cubecraft 1.9 is not compatible with certain games it makes no sense as to why you would just change and not have 1.8/1.9 so please sign to get this changed back!

Anny

Mar 6, 2016
can you please change the version of cubecraft to .8? because nobody likes the 1.9 version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Top Bottom