Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karrade

Mar 6, 2016
Moneywalls is unplayable on 1.9 every game i get into the walls dont drop it just keeps repeating the walls are falling until everyone quits

Karrade

Mar 6, 2016
if anyone can tell me of another server that has money walls please msg me

Mobyx

Jan 9, 2016
I thing the cube is the best server of skywars and team skywars, but with this upgrade, the people say: "I never play again here, i hate the version 1.9!!"
Please choose to the version 1.8

Reactions: Nicolas Villacreses

Karrade

Mar 6, 2016
or be like mineplex and hypixel and freakin update bungee so it can accept 1.8/1.9 clients and just run the games 1.8 until you figure out how to get rid of the bugs on a test server

Reactions: ProSelectGames
D

Deleted member 112709

PvP is really funny you can kill everyone bec theye spam-clicking. Haha. But make it 1.8 and 1.9 compatible

ada1453YT

Dec 8, 2015
España
NO MOLA LA NADA 1,9 !!!!!!! [La 1.9 En Si mola - Pero para matar a alguien te tiras 2 horas] Porfavor Volver a Minecraft 1.8 [He Pagado a mas de 100 $ Para Que El Servidor valla Mejorando no Para Que empeore] [O que porlomenos sea compatible con 1.8]

Reactions: LucasHood
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom