Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

flareboy127

Mar 6, 2016
Whenever I attempt to connect a get the error: "We failed to find a lobby to connect you to," anyone know why this might be happening?

Xx_fa3b34r_xX

Mar 6, 2016
1.9 is horrible,the 1.8 was really better,the teams on skywars are almost invencibles,the server is really lag and is horrible the PvP,please do that the server will be on the 1.8 again

Karrade

Mar 6, 2016
ok so update... its not bad lol i dont even need armor or swords anymore eggwars seems to have been fixed.. and while they try to get money for swords i just kill them because with the new pvp fist is almost the exact same as a sword :)

Zed

Zedmin / Managing Director
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 11, 2015
Radcliffe, Manchester
twitter.com
What I love is that most of the complaints about 1.9 were in the first hour of this post being up and then once people have actually played it they realise that it's actually pretty cool.

I think what we have in this thread is opposition to change, not complaints about the progress we've made to update to 1.9.

Like it was said in the OP, we are monitoring games to see if there are any pvp tweaks which need to happen, we will update the games as required to make sure you all have the best possible time ever.

Reactions: telegamer and Aizen

ThePepGamer

Oct 12, 2014
I think, CubeCraftGames, you have to support 1.8 and 1.9, and, if its possible 1.7. And I'm not laughing or joking, I'm very serious because I payed 20€ for my Iron rank and I have 1265 wins in SkyWars, Why? Because a long time ago, you support 1.7, later 1.7 and 1.8. The update to only 1.8 make me to no play CubeCraft for a long time. And then, now you only support 1.9, that it makes me think many CubeCraft players will not return to play. I'm very serious, and I'm thinking to not playing CubeCraft.

PD: I buy Iron rank for support your server, I write CubeCraft in cappital letter because I think it's an important server, but I never thought Cube is for only 1.9.

Very disappointed. :(

Last edited:

Aizen

Jan 16, 2016
Seireitei
What I love is that most of the complaints about 1.9 were in the first hour of this post being up and then once people have actually played it they realise that it's actually pretty cool.

I think what we have in this thread is opposition to change, not complaints about the progress we've made to update to 1.9.

Like it was said in the OP, we are monitoring games to see if there are any pvp tweaks which need to happen, we will update the games as required to make sure you all have the best possible time ever.
What I love most is the insanity in general this update brought hehehe sorry for you admins...
And, there are some missing textures at Lucky Islands, watter bottle missing texture. Love the new PVP!!

TheWoodenManXD

Jan 1, 2016
nioX7Zz.png

Hello CubeCrafters!

We’ve just dropped our Minecraft 1.9 update! Please read this whole post before before posting!

We’ve decided to NOT support both 1.8 and 1.9 client as we want to embrace the new features in 1.9 and make the most out of them! If you’re still on a 1.8 client you won’t be able to join the server from now on so make sure you update your client to join the fun :)

We’ve tested current gamemodes, and upcoming ones, with Minecraft 1.9 and we feel the new update is really cool. There’s new blocks and block mechanics (Such as single glass panes now being a glass “pole” - check it out at Dance Off in the Lobby) so our builders can play with these to make you cooler maps!

We think the new 1.9 PVP mechanics are pretty nifty, we're going to monitor how it effects balance and gameplay over the coming days so you'll notice that we may tweak one or two things as time progresses!

Dw6rGbc.png

FAQ (Will be updated)

"I can't connect to the server because it says I need to update"
  • You need to update your client to 1.9 - To do this, on the launcher screen select "Profile Editor", double click your Minecraft username, and change the version to "Use Latest Version". Save the profile, login and get playing

On a side note, I'd like to apologise for the network instability issues we've suffered over the past week. We've recently moved data centre to try and improve connectivity (Reducing lag). With this we had a few teething issues. We've solved almost all of these issues now so you should notice everything improving.

On a more positive side note, now we've moved data centre and sorted 1.9 we've got our dev team working full out to bring out new features and games (yes, including FreeBuild) so prepare to be amazed at some of the stuff we've got coming for you! A lot of stuff was put on hold due to the datacenter move/1.9 update.

Hallo CubeCrafters!

We hebben zojuist onze Minecraft 1.9 update uitgebracht! Lees a.u.b. dit hele bericht voordat je reageert.

We hebben besloten niet 1.8 én 1.9 te ondersteunen, omdat we de nieuwe functies in 1.9 willen aannemen en het beste ervan willen maken! Als je nog steeds 1.8 gebruikt zal je niet in staat zijn om de server te joinen, dus zorg dat je je client update om van het plezier te genieten :simple_smile:

We hebben huidige en aankomende gamemodes getest met Minecraft 1.9 en we vinden de nieuwe update heel cool. Er zijn nieuwe blokken en blok mechanica (Zoals enkele ruiten die nu glas ''palen'' zijn - kijk maar bij de Danc-Off in de Lobby). Dus onze bouwers kunnen hiermee spelen zodat ze nog coolere maps kunnen maken!

We denken dat de nieuwe 1.9 PVP methode best handig is, we zullen er de komende dagen op letten wat voor effect het op de balans en gameplay heeft, dus je zal merken dat we soms één of twee dingen zullen aanpassen na verloop van tijd.

Veelgestelde vragen (Zal worden geüpdatet)

''Ik kan de server niet joinen omdat er staat dat ik moet updaten''

- Je moet je client updaten naar 1.9 - Om dit te doen, moet je bij de launcher ''Profile Editor'' selecteren, twee keer klikken op je Minecraft gebruikersnaam, en je versie veranderen naar ''Use Latest Version''. Sla het profiel op, log in en je kunt spelen.

Hiernaast wil ik graag mijn excuus aanbieden voor de instabiliteitsproblemen van het die het netwerk had de laatste week. We hebben recentelijk de datacenter verplaatst om te proberen de connectiviteit te verbeteren (Lag verminderen). Hiermee hadden we een paar kleine problemen. We hebben nu bijna al deze problemen opgelost dus je zou de verbeteringen moeten merken.

Aan de positieve kant, nu we de hebben datacenter verplaatst en 1.9 klaar hebben werkt het dev team hard voor nieuwe functies en games (ja, ook FreeBuild) dus bereid je voor om versteld te staan van dingen die we klaar hebben voor je! Veel dingen werden in de wacht gezet door de datacenter verplaatsing/1.9 update.

There is a quite major bug on hunger games. When you spawn in the map 90% of the time 50% of the players in that game get spawned on 1 spawn podium instead of 1 each. Ultimately, as you can push players around in 1.9 you keep moving from side to side and are unable to choose your kit and sometimes even unable to see a thing until a game starts. Please fix this! Thanks, TheWoodenMan

Nicox21

Sep 26, 2015
it is better to return to the previous version as the server lag walk more than normal, besides the games with campers are eternal

Reactions: TheLittleKitty

bertgames

Mar 17, 2015
1.9 killed slow fps pc its so overpowerd lagging i mean srs my fps on the server is just 0-10 fps its an wonder if it is 11 fps!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom