Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElPapicraftG

Nov 11, 2015
HY 13000 ....... jugador (13:00) Cubo ......... 3000 (misma hora) por qué? ¿¡¡¡¡¡¡
RAZONES
-Usted no adaptó el 1,9 por conveniencia de la JUGADOR, SI PARA tI, sólo para usted,
- GAL es real, cuando entras, poner los bloques Y TODO EL SERVIDOR
-NO ESCUCHAR LAS OPINIONES DE COMUNIDAD CONSECUENCIA DE JUGADORES -LOSE .- DONACIONES -pierden . COMUNIDAD -enviado Por ElPapicraftG Objetivo: Darle ( propietarios de cubecraft) una retroalimentación constructiva

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
This is for all of the salty players: If you are a real minecrafter you need to appreciate every update brought by mojang.
The cubecraft staff did well by updating the server.
All of you haters just learn how to handle all of the new mechanics or just entirely quit minecraft.
It is nice to know that I read a mature post

Reactions: Injunction

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
This is for all of the salty players: If you are a real minecrafter you need to appreciate every update brought by mojang.
The cubecraft staff did well by updating the server.
All of you haters just learn how to handle all of the new mechanics or just entirely quit minecraft.
That doesn't make any sense, just because you like something doesn't mean you have to like or agree with everything they shove down your throat. I agree that some players are a bit salty but they have the right to complain, don't they?

Reactions: Sophie

EpicPancakeGames

Nov 11, 2015
That doesn't make any sense, just because you like something doesn't mean you have to like or agree with everything they shove down your throat. I agree that some players are a bit salty but they have the right to complain, don't they?
No they just have to accept it exists if they like it or not.
you can disagree but mojang did what they did and it's nog going to change.
There maybe are some people disagreeing with me, there sure will.
I know it was a big update but just learn to pvp, it all will be fine.

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
War exists, child abuse exists, do we just have to accept that as well? This is the worst arguement Ive ever seen lol

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
I'm not asking if it can be changed, I know that. You just said they had to like it, which is not true because it's someone's opinion wether they like it or not, and if a player dislikes one update doesn't mean he's not a 'true' minecraft player. Also, in your first post you said they had to like it, now you're saying that they have to accept it wether they like it or not, sounds different to me.
Example: If someone loves art, let's say they love to paint and are very good at it, but they do not like the art of sculpture, does that mean you can't call them an artist?

Reactions: EpicPancakeGames

EpicPancakeGames

Nov 11, 2015
I'm not asking if it can be changed, I know that. You just said they had to like it, which is not true because it's someone's opinion wether they like it or not, and if a player dislikes one update doesn't mean he's not a 'true' minecraft player. Also, in your first post you said they had to like it, now you're saying that they have to accept it wether they like it or not, sounds different to me.
Example: If someone loves art, let's say they love to paint and are very good at it, but they do not like the art of sculpture, does that mean you can't call them an artist?
You're right :)

Reactions: TheAdventurerMM

Buffy1970

Feb 14, 2016
Nothing is going to change? If no one complains and explains their opinion then of course nothing will change. just because you like the update doesn't mean everyone has to "just accept it".
I cant say for you but i'm american, and slavery existed and was allowed for a period of time. And what if people had "just accepted" that? it would probably still exist. if nobody had argued their point NOTHING would have changed.

You are telling people they just have to accept things as they are. Which is not true with most things.

EpicPancakeGames

Nov 11, 2015
Nothing is going to change? If no one complains and explains their opinion then of course nothing will change. just because you like the update doesn't mean everyone has to "just accept it".
I cant say for you but i'm american, and slavery existed and was allowed for a period of time. And what if people had "just accepted" that? it would probably still exist. if nobody had argued their point NOTHING would have changed.

You are telling people they just have to accept things as they are. Which is not true with most things.
That's true i shouldn't have replied in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Top Bottom