Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should This Be Implemented?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 23, 2020
Germany
So i basically reviewed it again, and this are the things that dont make my quite happy here:

- The way the "pit" is held up, you had a very blocky design for the entire thing and then the pit gets hold up by a angled pillar, kinda ruins the asthetic for me. you wont see this ingame but idk..
- The very symetric layout. Generally something to change is make one of the towers hight/lower to have more differences and more details.

Overall i like the map but those are the things that i am not quite happy with.. :) Good work though

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I enjoy the map and like the inspiration, but like most maps, there is almost always a little room for improvement! I do not like to refrain from offering my own advice, because there are two reasons why someone would post their map on this forum.
1. To possibly implement their map as one of the official maps on the CubeCraft network.
2. To get community feedback.

In addition to my thoughts explained above, the main point of this game is to have both sides equal in every possible way from the beginning of the match. This ensures that the skill of each player is the only difference between the two teams, ending in one victor. Both sides of the map are similar, and although this might be a little nit-picky, the bottom of the main cube on each side of the map is different, and that could give an advantage to one side because of killing in the lava, or trapping people in the water.

Additionally, I see many tight spaces on this map, and it seems to be a lot more built for those that can manipulate their game a lot better. There is a little too much game-changing detail and tight spaces that may be difficult for pocket-edition users to utilize.

\/\/ I would like to hear the community's thoughts on this!! \/\/
I also see the (for lack of better words,) "score portal" is raised just 2 blocks above the stairs leading up to it, forcing you to place at least one block to get up to it. This makes the only way to get into it (without blocks placed) to be by parkouring through the very tight-spaced hole above. I want to know what the community thinks of this. Should it be raised? Should it be lowered? I would love to read your comments on this point, but just make sure you reply to my post in your message!

Other than the points I have made, the map looks exceptional! I am excited to see the future responses to this post!

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
So i basically reviewed it again, and this are the things that dont make my quite happy here:

- The way the "pit" is held up, you had a very blocky design for the entire thing and then the pit gets hold up by a angled pillar, kinda ruins the asthetic for me. you wont see this ingame but idk..
- The very symetric layout. Generally something to change is make one of the towers hight/lower to have more differences and more details.

Overall i like the map but those are the things that i am not quite happy with.. :) Good work though
The first thing about the pit so we just need to give them design we can't code and make a portal by our own and it's not blocked at all we can add stairs there or we can also make it one block lower when admin team work on it

Second thing about tower hight if I changed tower size and stuff it gonna ruin the simplicity of the build and also going to look so wierd (we already tried that and it's looking so bad)

There's nothing I can do about your opinion that's my response to your thoughts!

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Wow that map is amazing, I saw this on my recommendations and didn't realize it was you, I straight up thought this was a leaked cubecraft map LOL. That just shows how amazing that map design is!

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
I enjoy the map and like the inspiration, but like most maps, there is almost always a little room for improvement! I do not like to refrain from offering my own advice, because there are two reasons why someone would post their map on this forum.
1. To possibly implement their map as one of the official maps on the CubeCraft network.
2. To get community feedback.

In addition to my thoughts explained above, the main point of this game is to have both sides equal in every possible way from the beginning of the match. This ensures that the skill of each player is the only difference between the two teams, ending in one victor. Both sides of the map are similar, and although this might be a little nit-picky, the bottom of the main cube on each side of the map is different, and that could give an advantage to one side because of killing in the lava, or trapping people in the water.

Additionally, I see many tight spaces on this map, and it seems to be a lot more built for those that can manipulate their game a lot better. There is a little too much game-changing detail and tight spaces that may be difficult for pocket-edition users to utilize.

\/\/ I would like to hear the community's thoughts on this!! \/\/
I also see the (for lack of better words,) "score portal" is raised just 2 blocks above the stairs leading up to it, forcing you to place at least one block to get up to it. This makes the only way to get into it (without blocks placed) to be by parkouring through the very tight-spaced hole above. I want to know what the community thinks of this. Should it be raised? Should it be lowered? I would love to read your comments on this point, but just make sure you reply to my post in your message!

Other than the points I have made, the map looks exceptional! I am excited to see the future responses to this post!
The first of the main floor of the cube is lava and water I added cause it was looking so cool and I also think of the traping and stuff this can be fix by two ways

Either cubecraft Admin team fix block lag from the floor so no one can go in lava/water or. 2nd thing I made that lava and water 2 block deeper cause I knew it this response gonna come along with thread so fix is (I can add additional glass layer in the floor above the lava and water so there's gonna be two glass layers so one can go in)

About the tight space I know what you talking about you saying about the sniper cube I can make it two block wider but it gonna look bit bad even players can also make it tight by there own we can also fix this by adding additional staircase and make it 2 block wider (we will do what admin team tell us if they want to remove thing we can if they wanna add we can it just take 1min to do it)

Btw thx for explaining that much stuff and pointing out the annoying things let's see if this map gonna implement or no

Nov 23, 2020
Germany
Here is just a quick idea of a theme that would look better in my opinion.. Atm this map has not a theme or name that would fit to it.. and the shapes kinda look like slimes imo.. took me bout 10 min to build maybe yall can use this

Attachments

• 2020-11-30_09.57.20.png
    2020-11-30_09.57.20.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 58

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Here is just a quick idea of a theme that would look better in my opinion.. Atm this map has not a theme or name that would fit to it.. and the shapes kinda look like slimes imo.. took me bout 10 min to build maybe yall can use this
Yes I like that idea but you didn't read that name of the map is "Cube" and theme of the map is inspired from cubecraft logo so I can't add that kind of stuff it gonna look wierd nothing to say much

Reactions: wxzzrd

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Tho that’s for a slime themed map.Its just cubes.

Bared

Dec 1, 2020
Pakistan
A little constructive criticism: The map overall seems quite unique, in my opinion it lacks small details like small cubes floating around the bigger cubes making a particle effect of some sort. I'm not a great builder but giving you a good base to start on will hopefully innovate more ideas from yourself. Great work!

Soulless_Unity

Admin Team
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
May 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for your efforts in submitting this.

Unfortunately, collectively the design team have decided to deny this map submission due to the following reasons:
-Lack of detailing/texturing although I think that was the kind of look you were going for.
-Location of the portal could be changed as it's not in a convenient place.
-I like the concept of a secret way to get to the portal however I would have executed it differently

Please do not be disheartened by the above comments. I hope you had a fun time with the building process! ♥️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom