Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
May 26, 2021
When you have the flag just before the game ends you should get an extra minute to capture the flag, and if the person with the flag loses it, the game automatically ends. Music that give the vibes to run as fast as possible should play while this happens. The score board should say CAPTURE THE FLAG! and glow in different colors. It's nice for clutch moments (and its annoying during overtime when your so close but get beaten up by the timer). If this is too overpowered. The other team should get strength or speed. However this should only happen when the losing team has the flag or if its still a tie. If the winning team gets the flag the game should just end.

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
Imo this would be a really arbitrary rule to add that would just cause frustration with players. I can see the argument for when a game is tied, but I'd much rather have a golden goal type of system than just a random extra minute getting added to a game that already has overtime.

What would happen with this is a team assuming they won, then seeing the random extra minute added and being confused and frustrated. On top of that, if a team was down 1 and this happened, it would just make ties more likely which is never fun.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom