Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vi0n (VN)

Mar 1, 2022
A Purple place
Pronouns
He/She/They
This has been a little problem in the CTF or prob even in the bridges community but anyways, the queueing system sucks now cause we can even spawn in matches with 2 flags already captured or even a match in bridges where the scores are almost filled up. On CTF the bad queueing system makes us not only spawn with 2 flags captured already (on the other team or Even your team) but it also ruins a party, cause after a match starts wherein the match was the queued in a match where you spawned minutes after it started, the party members would get separated and would have different teams (it's prob gonna be same for bridges too but I'm not sure). Not only those but seriously it even ruins the fun of grinding wins. A lot of old blockwars players are quitting cause of the supposedly new "good" update, from what I heard it was intentionally placed there to "improve" the player count?? Like what the heck?? Improve player count????? More like making your old players quit and replacing them, that's just messed up

Staff just fix this problem please (or you guys prob won't even fix it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom