Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't be so stubborn, and "You seem pretty salty", *cough* you asked us why we're so rude, so don't be rude yourself then
Look at the poll before talking about "facts"

I'm not. I'm being logistical. And also I'm not salty. If you consider you being rude and annoying when it comes to common sense and decency. The yes that's the case. And also I have not been rude to you. Just stating the truth. But that's whats pissing you off. I did. And that's why I'm talking to you.
Just because you got some votes. MEANS. NOTHING. They can still deny it and even so voting really has no power in that sense.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
So being rude is helping you?
No.

I listened. And in stating my opinion. And you're getting upset that someone won't let up. That's reality darling. You need to deal with it. Sorry, but I learned that a long time ago. Bitter sweet.
I never saw you agree with something on the forums lmao, you never explained why to...

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh no! It's a Hypixel stan!

What? That's not true, she agrees with her OWN ideas! Because she thinks she's the best!

LOL. That's hardly true. But my opinion on being not as perfect as you are different. You only think that because your insecure and hurting others like this help you in the longer run. Basically what you do when you're rude and please go after me to make me wrong. I know my weakness. You choose to see the weakness that doesn't exist. And of course, I would agree with my ideas. There mine after all lol. Bottom line is not the best. But you sure as ain't either.

Anyway, it did with this thread. Just know what I said.

Good Afternoon.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Yours clearly addressing me. I'm not stupid. I ended the argument. I told you what I thought and that's the end of it.
This is not necessary.
Oh now YOU want to end this argument? Well let me say 2 things..
1. Sweetie this isn't your thread, and since you're not staff (But we all know you love to be one) you aren't ending anything
2. You can't get rid of me THAT easy

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh now YOU want to end this argument? Well let me say 2 things..
1. Sweetie this isn't your thread, and since you're not staff (But we all know you love to be one) you aren't ending anything
2. You can't get rid of me THAT easy

I ended by stop responding. And no I'm not interested in being staff on a server with toxic and ungrateful 8 yr olds.
And I'm not trying to get rid of you.
Please stop. I'm stoping but you won't.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
And no I'm not interested in being staff on a server with toxic and ungrateful 8 yr olds..
Ahw, don't be so hard on yourself!

Please stop. I'm stoping but you won't.
Why would I? When Berre wanted to stop, you didn't listen either..

Not discussing with your sort of people anymore.
Its open to debate with everyone. You cant get rid of me this easily and freaking out about it won't help you either

D

Deleted member 169486

Wait, all this gives you is vanity points? No, stone ranks should not be able to get something people have to donate for.

Reactions: Sweetenerera
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheMrRevZ wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
1001202257.jpg

Mario will follow some day 👀
TheMrRevZ wrote on ffroztbite's profile.
1001202253.jpg
Frontlane wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy birthday! 🦦
JokeKaedee wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy birthday <3 🍰
Top Bottom