Status
Not open for further replies.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey, everyone!
First of all, this thread was inspired by @✌ TiminqTime ✌
He informed me about everything he wanted in the thread, and asked me to write it.
Personally, I added some things to this.

Croubs are basically Guilds.
Oh yeah, we-don't-want-to-copy-hypixel people can just leave this thread already.

A Croub is a word that exists out of "Cube" and "Group"
This name was also found by @✌ TiminqTime ✌.

A Croub can only be made by an Obsidian.
A Croub would exist out of following "ranks"
(Although, personally, I want diffirent names!)
Leader (Only one)
Co-leader (Depends, we'll discuss this later on!)
VIPS
Members

I will now discuss with you what each rank can do.
The leader is basically the founder of the Croub. He can simply do all the /c commands possible, but we'll discuss those later on!
As I said, I want diffirent names for this.
A Co-leader can also do all commands, but he -obviously- can't kick the leader. He can't change the Croubname either.
A VIP can invite people to the Croub. The (co)leaders get a request in chat
If they are offline, the request would look like this (when logging in)
AQH87GZ.png

If they are online, the request would look like this
Gv8Rp3M.png

To reduce the amount of spam requests, you can only send a request every 10-15 seconds.
m1Kgk9P.png
A Member can't do a lot.
All they can do is enjoy the boosters and increase the Croub-level (read on, we'll discuss both later on!)

But now, why would you want to be in a Croub. What's the point?
If an Obsidian rank starts a Croub, 10 people are able to join (just the basic limit).
These 10 people their levels get added together (="Croub level"). The higher your Croub level, the more Croub-coins you get per win. Every time someone of your Croub wins a game, Croub-coins get added.
With these coins, the leader can buy more Croub-slots (to add more players), but he can also do a lots of other stuff!
[ ! ] You don't get any Croub-coins in PvP

There is no maximum level a Croub can reach, there can be Croubs existing out of hundreds of people.
If the leader feels like there are enough people in the Croub, and he doesn't want to spend coins on slots anymore, there still are other features! These are playing a private game with (specific or all) Croub members together.
Like playing Skywars trees with 12 people of your Croub. Every private game costs 1000 Croub-coins.
[ ! ] If you play a private game, you don't get any coins when winning

Croubs are also able to make a custom miniature as a mascot.
[ ! ] Only the leader can make a Croub miniature if the Croub level is 1000+
(This shouldn't be to hard to reach, just some leaderboard players with level 100+ can reach this easily)
This is to prevent that everyone can make custom miniatures, and so it wouldn't be a too big chaos.
The leader can create a mascot by armor stands in the main lobby.
There is no /c command yet. So this would come in handy!

L E A D E R
(To make a Croub: /c create <name>)
/c invite <name> (invite a player)
/c kick <player> (kick someone)
/c changename <new name> (change your Croub name)
/c level (see your current Croub level)
/c coins (see how many coins your Croub currently has)
/c privategame <game> <map>
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, together with an option to kick them)
/c buyslots <amount> (Every slot costs 1000 Croub-coins)
/c leader <name> (make someone leader, but this will make the current leader a co-leader! You can only make Obsidian rankers leader!)
/c coleader <name> (make someone co-leader)
/c vip <name> (make someone vip)
/c member <name> (make someone member, for example VIP -> Member :p)
C O L E A D E R
/c kick <player> (except other the leader or other co-leaders
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, together with an option to kick them (except the leader and other co-leaders))
V I P
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, without an option to kick someone)
M E M B E R
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, without an option to kick someone)

The higher your Croub-level, the more (vanity)points you get. This would also encourage Stones due the possibility to also get Vanity Points. But, they should ALWAYS get less than Iron+, because they still payed really money for it!
But, to make this "worth it", this should happen:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vanity-menu-update.202523/page-3#post-942067
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/nice-vanity-update.202605/

I worked on this thread for more than an hour, so please give me some feedback and give your honest opinion!
~Berre

EDIT 1: I forgot to mention how many co-leaders you can possible have. Let me put it this way:
The bigger your Croub, the more co-leaders possible :p

EDIT 2: @Siftenly came up with an awesome idea to make Croubs payed. Obsidian players should normally have lots of Vanity Points because Vanity just sucks, so they can't really do anything with it. That's why a Croub would cost 50.000 Vanity Points.

EDIT 3: Croub chat can be enabled by /c chat
And would look like this
IakTTTQ.png

There would be some new commands for this chat: /c themecolor (opens up the colour menu like /color does. This changes the color of "Cubeaddicted")
Besides that, Croub names would NOT be visible in Public Chat, they would be in tab

EDIT 4: I get a lot of these replies asking why it would be Obsidian only. I'll explain this.
There are currently not that many features that differentiate Obsidian from Emerald or other ranks.
This is also to make sure there wouldn't be too many Croubs, and it would encourage players to buy Obsidian rank, and that means more money so this could be handy!

EDIT 5: @Elivat came up with some more ideas to add!
What if there's a croup leaderboard?
We could also make custom banners or something to represent our croups.
What if the staff organized croup leagues? Maybe building maps on the most popular game modes especially designed for croup engagements. at the end of the league, the 3 winner croups could receive croup level ups, exp, and vanity points, maybe a special win effect for the #1 croup that certifies the player to be participant of the best group on the server.
I like some ideas of this! Especially the idea to make a leaderboard (I think in the main lobby) and to make custom banners, which could also be used as a shield in PvP.
I like idea of leagues, but how would they be played? Feel free to start a conversation with me, and I'll add that information to this thread!

Last edited:

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Actually love this idea. I don't think the private games should be so expensive. I think they should be completely free. This allows all players to play with who they want whenever they want and it doesn't really matter because you aren't rewarded for winning.

Apart from this I love this idea

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Actually love this idea. I don't think the private games should be so expensive. I think they should be completely free. This allows all players to play with who they want whenever they want and it doesn't really matter because you aren't rewarded for winning.

Thanks a lot for your feedback! I actually don't agree it should be free. You have to spend your Croub-coins on something.
And if it'd be free, too many private games would be in proces, which may cause buggs/lagg

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Oh yeah, we-don't-want-to-copy-hypixel people can just leave this thread already.
Don't tell me what to do!!

I like this idea, I've seen al lot of threads about having these things, and I really like them and I'll keep supporting 'em.
I swear to god I'd buy an obsidian rank if this is a thing..
I did have a question
Can the players in the Croub buy this (with coins / vanity points) to have you follow around in the lobby like normal miniatures?

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea

Thanks

Reactions: Priley

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Hey, everyone!
He informed me about everything he wanted in the thread, and asked me to write it.

Leader (Only one)
VIPS
Members

The leader is basically the founder of the Croub. He can simply do all the /c commands possible, but we'll discuss those later on!
A Co-leader can also do all commands, but he -obviously- can't kick the leader. He can't change the Croubname either.
AQH87GZ.png

Gv8Rp3M.png

To reduce the amount of spam requests, you can only send a request every 10-15 seconds.
m1Kgk9P.png
A Member can't do a lot.
All they can do is enjoy the boosters and increase the Croub-level (read on, we'll discuss both later on!)

If an Obsidian rank starts a Croub, 10 people are able to join (just the basic limit).
These 10 people their levels get added together (="Croub level"). The higher your Croub level, the more Croub-coins you get per win. Every time someone of your Croub wins a game, Croub-coins get added.
With these coins, the leader can buy more Croub-slots (to add more players), but he can also do a lots of other stuff!

There is no maximum level a Croub can reach, there can be Croubs existing out of hundreds of people.
If the leader feels like there are enough people in the Croub, and he doesn't want to spend coins on slots anymore, there still are other features! These are playing a private game with (specific or all) Croub members together.
Like playing Skywars trees with 12 people of your Croub. Every private game costs 1000 Croub-coins.

(This shouldn't be to hard to reach, just some leaderboard players with level 100+ can reach this easily)
This is to prevent that everyone can make custom miniatures, and so it wouldn't be a too big chaos.

L E A D E R
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, together with an option to kick them)
/c leader <name> (make someone leader, but this will make the current leader a co-leader! You can only make Obsidian rankers leader!)
C O L E A D E R
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, together with an option to kick them (except the leader and other co-leaders))
V I P
M E M B E R

The higher your Croub-level, the more (vanity)points you get. This would also encourage Stones due the possibility to also get Vanity Points. But, they should ALWAYS get less than Iron+, because they still payed really money for it!

I worked on this thread for more than an hour, so please give me some feedback and give your honest opinion!
~Berre

EDIT: I forgot to mention how many co-leaders you can possible have. Let me put it this way:

Oh nice thread! The guy who inspired you is a genius :P

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Don't tell me what to do!!

I like this idea, I've seen al lot of threads about having these things, and I really like them and I'll keep supporting 'em.
I swear to god I'd buy an obsidian rank if this is a thing..
I did have a question

Can the players in the Croub buy this (with coins / vanity points) to have you follow around in the lobby like normal miniatures?
If the leader makes a mascot, all the players in his Croub are able to use it instantly without paying any more (vanity)points

Reactions: Sweetenerera

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I like this thread, but I disagree with a few things.
-You shouldn't have too have obsidian, instead it should be a large number of points.
-I disagree with the vanity points for stones, because that is one of the main reasons people buy a rank, and less people would buy ranks.

Reactions: MrGrumpyCheese

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Wow, awesome idea! :eek:

I like this idea, it will also bring some new features to the Obsidian rank.
Maybe you should set a price to create a croub like 50.000 vanity points? It can be that much because most of the Obsidian rankers have about 100.000 vanity points. About the ranks in the croubs you can also give every croub set their own name. For example, if I create a croub named: Panda. I can name my ranks how I want them to be named. So for me (not the best names but it is just an example) for Leader: Panda Master, Co-Leader: Panda caretaker. VIP: Panda Lover. Member: Panda Member. Weird names but every leader can set their own rank names. Command should be: /c renamerank [rank] [new name], can also be: /c rename [rank] [new name]. By default the rank names are of course: Leader, Co-Leader, VIP, Member.

I disagree with giving stone rankers vanity points because they are already useless and that will make them more useless than they already are.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I like this thread, but I disagree with a few things.
-You shouldn't have too have obsidian, instead it should be a large number of points.
-I disagree with the vanity points for stones, because that is one of the main reasons people buy a rank, and less people would buy ranks.
I think it should be perk for Obsidian only, because there isn't a big diffirence between Emerald and Obsidian. Also, if we'd allow more people (than Obsidian only) to make Croubs, there would be too much.
But I do agree with the fact that Vanity Points are rank-only.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Wow, awesome idea! :eek:

I like this idea, it will also bring some new features to the Obsidian rank.
Maybe you should set a price to create a croub like 50.000 vanity points? It can be that much because most of the Obsidian rankers have about 100.000 vanity points. About the ranks in the croubs you can also give every croub set their own name. For example, if I create a croub named: Panda. I can name my ranks how I want them to be named. So for me (not the best names but it is just an example) for Leader: Panda Master, Co-Leader: Panda caretaker. VIP: Panda Lover. Member: Panda Member. Weird names but every leader can set their own rank names. Command should be: /c renamerank [rank] [new name], can also be: /c rename [rank] [new name]. By default the rank names are of course: Leader, Co-Leader, VIP, Member.

I disagree with giving stone rankers vanity points because they are already useless and that will make them more useless than they already are.
Great idea! To make a Croub payed! I myself, currently have 105.000 Vanity Points, so this shouldn't be a problem for players with Obsidian. I editted my thread and mentioned you and your idea!
But I think, if you would add /c renamerank <rank <new name> it would be chaos and just unclear what's what for some people. So I have to disagree with that.
As I mentioned above, I actually have to agree that Vanity Points are rank-only. That's a mistake of me :confused1:

Reactions: Siftenly

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Great suggestion. Don't know what I should say to add to it but if it gets implemented then it'll be great.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Great suggestion. Don't know what I should say to add to it but if it gets implemented then it'll be great.
Thanks a lot for your support :D
& Ohyeah!
BUMP @Efcluke94 @rubik_cube_man @Camezonda
You could also make them like this: Croub is named "Panda". Then the rank names are: Panda Leader, Panda Co-Leader Panda VIP and Panda Member. So they are: [Croub name] [Rank name].
I'm not sure how that would work though. It maybe works in your case, but in others? Don't think so..

comfyyy

Hey, everyone!

Leader (Only one)
VIPS
Members

AQH87GZ.png

Gv8Rp3M.png

m1Kgk9P.png
A Member can't do a lot.

L E A D E R
C O L E A D E R
V I P
M E M B E R

~Berre

EDIT: I forgot to mention how many co-leaders you can possible have. Let me put it this way:
EDIT 2: @Siftenly came up with an awesome idea to make Croubs payed. Obsidian players should normally have lots of Vanity Points because Vanity just sucks, so they can't really do anything with it. That's why a Croub would cost 50.000 Vanity Points.

I was opposed to the clan idea at first, but I think this exact idea could really work. I like how you made them cost 50.000 vanity points... Thank you for making it so detailed and thorough. Good quality thread.

+1 for me

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Maybe, if you typ in chat, you see your Croub name (If you're in one..)

[Fangirl] Obsidian Necca_: I love Crazy Ex-Girlfriend!
[Fangirl] Stone LeightonMeester: I love Gossip Girl!
[Fangirl] Diamond ArianaGrandeVevo: I love ArianaGrandeVevo!

By the way, a Croub chat? And a party command? Where all the online players get a party invite.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I was opposed to the clan idea at first, but I think this exact idea could really work. I like how you made them cost 50.000 vanity points... Thank you for making it so detailed and thorough. Good quality thread.

+1 for me
Thanks a lot! This thread LITERALLY took me one hour to structure and write the whole thread. o_O

Reactions: comfyyy

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Maybe, if you typ in chat, you see your Croub name (If you're in one..)

[Fangirl] Obsidian Necca_: I love Crazy Ex-Girlfriend!
[Fangirl] Stone LeightonMeester: I love Gossip Girl!
[Fangirl] Diamond ArianaGrandeVevo: I love ArianaGrandeVevo!
I don't really think that would be a good idea.. It would be too crowded, I'd rather put the Croub-names in the tab :)
I don't know xD
:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom