Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
>Ariana's idea, I feel like the chat would become a clutter. And having those 3 words things also would be abused cause you know what kind of stuff you can have ;)
If you guys really want this I guess the best you can do is have a color in a bracket like :
[*]|Iron|Jefsweatsgames

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hey, everyone!
First of all, this thread was inspired by @✌ TiminqTime ✌
He informed me about everything he wanted in the thread, and asked me to write it.
Personally, I added some things to this.

Croubs are basically Guilds.
Oh yeah, we-don't-want-to-copy-hypixel people can just leave this thread already.

A Croub is a word that exists out of "Cube" and "Group"
This name was also found by @✌ TiminqTime ✌.

A Croub can only be made by an Obsidian.
A Croub would exist out of following "ranks"
(Although, personally, I want diffirent names!)
Leader (Only one)
Co-leader (Depends, we'll discuss this later on!)
VIPS
Members

I will now discuss with you what each rank can do.
The leader is basically the founder of the Croub. He can simply do all the /c commands possible, but we'll discuss those later on!
As I said, I want diffirent names for this.
A Co-leader can also do all commands, but he -obviously- can't kick the leader. He can't change the Croubname either.
A VIP can invite people to the Croub. The (co)leaders get a request in chat
If they are offline, the request would look like this (when logging in)
AQH87GZ.png

If they are online, the request would look like this
Gv8Rp3M.png

To reduce the amount of spam requests, you can only send a request every 10-15 seconds.
m1Kgk9P.png
A Member can't do a lot.
All they can do is enjoy the boosters and increase the Croub-level (read on, we'll discuss both later on!)

But now, why would you want to be in a Croub. What's the point?
If an Obsidian rank starts a Croub, 10 people are able to join (just the basic limit).
These 10 people their levels get added together (="Croub level"). The higher your Croub level, the more Croub-coins you get per win. Every time someone of your Croub wins a game, Croub-coins get added.
With these coins, the leader can buy more Croub-slots (to add more players), but he can also do a lots of other stuff!
[ ! ] You don't get any Croub-coins in PvP

There is no maximum level a Croub can reach, there can be Croubs existing out of hundreds of people.
If the leader feels like there are enough people in the Croub, and he doesn't want to spend coins on slots anymore, there still are other features! These are playing a private game with (specific or all) Croub members together.
Like playing Skywars trees with 12 people of your Croub. Every private game costs 1000 Croub-coins.
[ ! ] If you play a private game, you don't get any coins when winning

Croubs are also able to make a custom miniature as a mascot.
[ ! ] Only the leader can make a Croub miniature if the Croub level is 1000+
(This shouldn't be to hard to reach, just some leaderboard players with level 100+ can reach this easily)
This is to prevent that everyone can make custom miniatures, and so it wouldn't be a too big chaos.
The leader can create a mascot by armor stands in the main lobby.
There is no /c command yet. So this would come in handy!

L E A D E R
(To make a Croub: /c create <name>)
/c invite <name> (invite a player)
/c kick <player> (kick someone)
/c changename <new name> (change your Croub name)
/c level (see your current Croub level)
/c coins (see how many coins your Croub currently has)
/c privategame <game> <map>
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, together with an option to kick them)
/c buyslots <amount> (Every slot costs 1000 Croub-coins)
/c leader <name> (make someone leader, but this will make the current leader a co-leader! You can only make Obsidian rankers leader!)
/c coleader <name> (make someone co-leader)
/c vip <name> (make someone vip)
/c member <name> (make someone member, for example VIP -> Member :p)
C O L E A D E R
/c kick <player> (except other the leader or other co-leaders
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, together with an option to kick them (except the leader and other co-leaders))
V I P
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, without an option to kick someone)
M E M B E R
/c status (shows all co-leaders, VIPS and Members, without an option to kick someone)

The higher your Croub-level, the more (vanity)points you get. This would also encourage Stones due the possibility to also get Vanity Points. But, they should ALWAYS get less than Iron+, because they still payed really money for it!
But, to make this "worth it", this should happen:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/vanity-menu-update.202523/page-3#post-942067
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/nice-vanity-update.202605/

I worked on this thread for more than an hour, so please give me some feedback and give your honest opinion!
~Berre

EDIT: I forgot to mention how many co-leaders you can possible have. Let me put it this way:
The bigger your Croub, the more co-leaders possible :p
EDIT 2: @Siftenly came up with an awesome idea to make Croubs payed. Obsidian players should normally have lots of Vanity Points because Vanity just sucks, so they can't really do anything with it. That's why a Croub would cost 50.000 Vanity Points.
EDIT 3: Croub chat can be enabled by /c chat
And would look like this
IakTTTQ.png

There would be some new commands for this chat: /c themecolor (opens up the colour menu like /color does. This changes the color of "Cubeaddicted")
Besides that, Croub names would NOT be visible in Public Chat, they would be in tab

Amazing idea, this would add some interesting game mechanics to the server.
The only thing that bothers me is needing to be obsidian to create a croup, but eh I guess it's fair. But what if croups could be created after a certain exp level? Or maybe both.
So to create a croup you would need to be obsidian rank or level 50+?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
>Ariana's idea, I feel like the chat would become a clutter. And having those 3 words things also would be abused cause you know what kind of stuff you can have ;)
If you guys really want this I guess the best you can do is have a color in a bracket like :
[*]|Iron|Jefsweatsgames
Staff could remove the name if its a bad word

Reactions: Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
The only thing that bothers me is needing to be obsidian to create a croup, but eh I guess it's fair. But what if croups could be created after a certain exp level? Or maybe both.
I do not agree. There would be too many Croubs. And currently, there aren't really that many features for Obsidian (that Emerald don't have)

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I guess Obsidian rank and 50+ :P

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not. But cmon "Let's not copy" is just a garbage-excuse and she just knows it."

Well being rude is not going to get your way.
And it's not. That's the fact. Word for word most of what you just said IS EXACTLY like there system. A new name and new features. This whole idea I have said before and why won't work.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I'm not. But cmon "Let's not copy" is just a garbage-excuse and she just knows it."

Well being rude is not going to get your way.
And it's not. That's the fact. Word for word most of what you just said IS EXACTLY like there system. A new name and new features. This whole idea I have said before and why won't work.
A new name and new features indeed. Exactly, those features make it diffirent.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
None of the wich suite the purpose of CCG's Games.
Its pointless and wasteful effort when we could be improving games and quality.

Or is that not garbage enough for you?
I can keep going.
Not discussing with your sort of people anymore. Some people just don't WANT to understand something.
With "your sort of people" I mean all those players that call everything copied as soon as it's just a litle bit familiar

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Not discussing with your sort of people anymore. Some people just don't WANT to understand something.
With "your sort of people" I mean all those players that call everything copied as soon as it's just a little bit familiar

Its open to debate with everyone. You cant get rid of me this easily and freaking out about it won't help you either. I understand the thread and that's why I'm telling you its no good. Well if im that "Sort of people" Them I'm doing a good job at it. LOL.

I can talk all I want.
You can ignore all you want.
But the truth lies. And so do the facts.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
We're TRYING to be nice to you , but we can't keep being nice to you..

So being rude is helping you?
No.

Some people just don't want to listen lmao *cough*@_The13thDoctor_

I listened. And in stating my opinion. And you're getting upset that someone won't let up. That's reality darling. You need to deal with it. Sorry, but I learned that a long time ago. Bitter sweet.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So being rude is helping you?
No.

I listened. And in stating my opinion. And you're getting upset that someone won't let up. That's reality darling. You need to deal with it. Sorry, but I learned that a long time ago. Bitter sweet.
Get out rly. Just because it's a LITTLE bit familiar you say it's copied.
Let's remove Skywars yay!
Let's remove forums yay!
Let's remove the server yay!
because ye that's also "copied"

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Not discussing with your sort of people anymor
But I LOVE to take your place!

Its open to debate with everyone. You cant get rid of me this easily and freaking out about it won't help you either. I understand the thread and that's why I'm telling you its no good
The only reason that you don't want it is because it's a "copy of hypixel's guild"

I can talk all I want.
You can ignore all you want.
But the truth lies. And so do the facts.
So we're talking about facts now huh? Most people want this, people who think that lots of ideas are copied from Hypixel and people who actually don't like the idea of groups/clans/guilds.. You're at the moment the only one who doesn't want this..

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Get out rly. Just because it's a LITTLE bit familiar you say it's copied.
Let's remove Skywars yay!
Let's remove forums yay!
Let's remove the server yay!
because ye that's also "copied"

History Lesson:
Sky wars are one of those games that everyone has. But its so unique and different from itself that it's not copying if you're taking your own on it and presenting something new.

Guilds: Rare only on few servers. Could work. But the idea presented here is almost word for word anyway. So unless you had an idea that the same topic but more original I wouldn't be using this as a claim

I'm not leaving. And your really ridiculous. Let's remove forums. That's not a game silly. It's a website. And let's remove a server. A computer program/device that is NECESSARY for computers. And other electronics. Or if your talking about me the only thing on multiplayer or allows a connection. So it's really bogus what you said.
Also, that would not be "Copying" That would be "Sharing" since its a product everyone could in some way get.

You seem pretty salty.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Sweetie, why would he be mad that one person doesn't like his idea? Right now, most people LOVE this idea!
Wake up, you can't always be the best.. Deal with it.

Last edited:

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
History Lesson:
Sky wars are one of those games that everyone has. But its so unique and different from itself that it's not copying if you're taking your own on it and presenting something new.

Guilds: Rare only on few servers. Could work. But the idea presented here is almost word for word anyway. So unless you had an idea that the same topic but more original I wouldn't be using this as a claim

I'm not leaving. And your really ridiculous. Let's remove forums. That's not a game silly. It's a website. And let's remove a server. A computer program/device that is NECESSARY for computers. And other electronics. Or if your talking about me the only thing on multiplayer or allows a connection. So it's really bogus what you said.
Also, that would not be "Copying" That would be "Sharing" since its a product everyone could in some way get.

You seem pretty salty.
Don't be so stubborn, and "You seem pretty salty", *cough* you asked us why we're so rude, so don't be rude yourself then
Look at the poll before talking about "facts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Eli
Did you know... 466 forum usernames contain the word “cube”, 3512 contain the word “craft”, and 683 contain the word “Creeper”.
Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Top Bottom