Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
We don't know when new perks will be released or even if creative will receive perks
As the almighty Gabe Newell once said "These things, they take time." I believe Halo already responded to a thread like this stating that they are indeed adding worldedit back to creative; they only took it down in order to comply with EULA before Mojang sued their sorry butts. The owners and devs have a lot on their plate thanks to EULA, so it may be a good while before we have worldedit back. We just gotta hang on and hope it gets sorted out in a way that makes us happy (and if that doesn't happen, the owners are VERY open to the community and what it wants)

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Tbh The voting idea is the best so so people don't go H.A.M on w.e. if they buy it w/ points. Maybe like 45 min of w.e.?

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
OMG. lol can we just wait for the mere future that the owners/admins have planned for the server? Thank you.

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I am looking into my crystal ball... i see creative!... it has gone down, its up! its down. its up! its down... its down... its down... all the mods, admins, owners, and
Lucariatias working hard... Cubecraft has Crashed!!!!!

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I don't know for certain but I heard a rumour, world edit commands might be added back to donor perks in the near future. Originally it was took out since the server might of got sued, so it was more of a precaution. However I have seen some big servers essentially put a middle finger up to EULA, and nothing has happened. So I really hope we do the same, since world edit is not the same as pay to win games, which mojang want to eliminate.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I agree with Efcluke, it isn't technically against the EULA as Creative isn't really considered an active game where you win/lose & there aren't individual rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom