Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hurt

Oct 20, 2013
/dev/null
I was thinking a while back:
Wouldn't it be great if, by opening a specific domain on the website (example: plots.cubecraftgames.net) you could be taken to a special page. On that page, there would be only four major features: A dropdown menu listing plot world, two number spaces where you enter a plot ID, and a "Download" button. When you download, it would give you a .schematic file for MCEdit and such that contains the plot matching the ID you entered in the world you entered. I'm not sure how hard this would be to program, but it sure would be useful for players who were banned and want their plot back or people who built something cool and want to take it down after displaying it for a while and build something new, while still keeping their build. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it'd be really hard to program, but I think it would be a great feature. Thoughts?

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
I really like this idea!! But I think this program would be extremely difficult, but I really do like the idea!

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
That's a really far limb... don't know how long that would take to code but it sure would be convenient once it was if it would be.

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
There are other servers ( No, I will not advertise ) who has a command that does /download and then let's them download their plot into a file with MCEdit or something similar.. I think it's possible though.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations bro you can do it !! 🤍
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations for the promotion
Mintypie231 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on helper!!
Top Bottom