1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creative plots .schematic downloads

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by hppavilion1, Jun 19, 2014.

1. hppavilion1

hppavilion1 Member

I was thinking a while back:
    Wouldn't it be great if, by opening a specific domain on the website (example: plots.cubecraftgames.net) you could be taken to a special page. On that page, there would be only four major features: A dropdown menu listing plot world, two number spaces where you enter a plot ID, and a "Download" button. When you download, it would give you a .schematic file for MCEdit and such that contains the plot matching the ID you entered in the world you entered. I'm not sure how hard this would be to program, but it sure would be useful for players who were banned and want their plot back or people who built something cool and want to take it down after displaying it for a while and build something new, while still keeping their build. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it'd be really hard to program, but I think it would be a great feature. Thoughts?

2. Regretting

Regretting Member

I really like this idea!! But I think this program would be extremely difficult, but I really do like the idea!

3. MorganDoezn'tPlayMc

MorganDoezn'tPlayMc Member

Aunty of dragons
    Urm, I don't know how hard it would be but id like it being added @halothe23 @musemat

4. Oceanical

Oceanical Member

traveling
    That's a really far limb... don't know how long that would take to code but it sure would be convenient once it was if it would be.

5. jtlg1234

jtlg1234 Member

This is a good idea, it would be very convenient. It would probably be very hard to do though.

6. Regretting

Regretting Member

There are other servers ( No, I will not advertise ) who has a command that does /download and then let's them download their plot into a file with MCEdit or something similar.. I think it's possible though.