Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do u want a world edit access????

• Total voters

LavaTime

Aug 11, 2016
Hello CubeCraft Staff :) I <3 CubeCraft so much and I am diamond rank too <3 and 2 things

first I think I will try to apply for mod or helper but that's not for this thread

secend I had a good idea that ranks or every 1 will have World edit access in his plot

Pls accept it and ya thx for making this OP server

LavaTime.

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
It is against the EULA because you only gonna give it to the ranked players and btw there is a small thing coming about WE (WorldEdit). There is no full WE coming only just some of those commands and etc...

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
There's a helper aplication open: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/
But you need to be active for this, I would suggest having 50 'high quality' messages before appying.

The worldedit idea isn't that great. You can't only give it to ranked players because of the EULA and
if you would give it too all players the server would most likely begin to lag.

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This is against the EULA - and is the only reason why it will not get implemented. Staff already have a way to somehow integrate WorldEdit in a way that cannot be abused drastically.

As for the helper application, I'd recommend taking a couple of months imbedding into the community. This includes posting helpful things to players who need it, and keeping up to date with updates. As mentioned by @Skifby , 50 messages is the minimum. I'd recommend going for more than that, 300 would be suitable in my opinion. Best of luck! :]

Reactions: hgbf

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Jesus he just said he regret the EULA-compliant idea and there's still people saying it is a bad idea to give it to ranks.
DON'T CONSIDER THAT ANYMORE.

Thanks.
Personally, WE is essential in a creative server, +1.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom