Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
AS i said in that message you are referring to something that can be viewed from multiple perspectives on how they are not planning to do anything with the knockback. Seems like you are taking that out of context.
it's something called ironic comedy

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar
I never said I was desperate for the new KB, quite the contrary i just want to be content that the KB will be better. I have wanted a better anticheat for a while and they have generally done good with this one. As most flyhackers are insta-banned as soon as they toggle. The problem is that they are running their way of KB like 1.9 java which is buggy by itself and then transferred to bedrock? Oh and the PvP accompanied next to the KB? Well you see thats 1.7 PvP and goes really badly with it.

then tell me why i still encounter hackers?

D

Deleted member 486292

Lets wait and see what happens with the community discussion. Clearly they aim to discuss knockback but I honestly dont see how there can be some sort of satisfactory middle ground between the current system and java 1.8 knockback.

One other thing to point out is that all the people I see who say they enjoy the current system give a reason along the lines of "im used to it" and nothing about how the actual mechanics work for them. I think this is a flaw in itself, but again, we should see what is discussed in the community call.

And if it wasnt already clear, the solution is to make the KB like java 1.8. Thats pretty much been the implied solution this whole time, for everyone who has complained about knockback. I can safely speak for the masses on that.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I was merely taking a bit and highlighting that you don’t plan to do anything with the KB.
We do, knockback is most likely going to be changed unless the majority of the community disagrees.
Try setting up a side server so players can test potential knockback physics and get reviews on what is the best versions of KB.
That’s a good idea, you should suggest it during the call. The whole point of the call is to see how to community wants to fix the problem, not just Cubecraft providing solutions.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Lets wait and see what happens with the community discussion. Clearly they aim to discuss knockback but I honestly dont see how there can be some sort of satisfactory middle ground between the current system and java 1.8 knockback.

One other thing to point out is that all the people I see who say they enjoy the current system give a reason along the lines of "im used to it" and nothing about how the actual mechanics work for them. I think this is a flaw in itself, but again, we should see what is discussed in the community call.

And if it wasnt already clear, the solution is to make the KB like java 1.8. Thats pretty much been the implied solution this whole time, for everyone who has complained about knockback. I can safely speak for the masses on that.
Yes, thank you.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
what about its broken block physics? I’ve seen people on bedrock, Java 1.8, and Java 1.9 falling through blocks, clipping into blocks, or even blocks vanishing after being placed. This happens especially when you’re spamming
Where does that come in? This whole tread is about KB not anticheat.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
We do, knockback is most likely going to be changed unless the majority of the community disagrees.

That’s a good idea, you should suggest it during the call. The whole point of the call is to see how to community wants to fix the problem, not just Cubecraft providing solutions.
The problem with the community is there are people who say the KB works for them or that they are used to it. Ive been playing CC for nearly 2 years now and I still am not used to the KB every time. Anyway there will be people who will disagree because they don’t have problems with it.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
He said a solution.... He just didn't directly say it. He wants it to be more like 1.7

TBH im fine with the lower KB when hitting slowly, but when some random mobile non can hit me once every 1 second its stupidly unfair. The 1.9 KB Ruins a lot of things...

Another thing i found is the Kb doesnt hit them where they should go it hits them away from the player not where the player is facing it's so bad. This kid is looking at me but since he lags he walks around me his hit is delayed then I go flying into the void(When he walks around me he isnt looking at me) you can win bridge fights just by running to the far edge of the block and looking forwards without having to turn your head to the left or right
Remember this?

Randomized KB: Just now got fixed after months (before i started grinding for leaderboards 4+ months ago)
Randomized damage: Still not fixed (again from over 4+months ago)
soooo yea imma trash talk the server for that lmao its a "bug" thats been on the server for months but ghost bridging? haha in 1 week after it starts blowing up they'll fix it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom