Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
I can hit a guy 5 times and barely move him but if I hit him like the PvP on 1.9 java he goes flying. Bedrock is 1.7 pvp. Please just realise that hitting slow to knock people off isnt fun. Games are fun to play fast and hit ppl fast, not every 0.8 seconds.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I can hit a guy 5 times and barely move him but if I hit him like the PvP on 1.9 java he goes flying. Bedrock is 1.7 pvp. Please just realise that hitting slow to knock people off isnt fun. Games are fun to play fast and hit ppl fast, not every 0.8 seconds.
Yay another post complaining about knockback without providing any solutions
Edit: you can call me an idiot for saying kickback

Last edited:

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Yay another post complaining about kickback without providing any solutions
Yay another person who doesnt know how to play so they spend all their times on forums without experiencing the game and so have nothing to suggest or give constructive criticism.

Oh and solutions? Use anything but 1.9+ knockback

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Yay another post complaining about kickback without providing any solutions
He said a solution.... He just didn't directly say it. He wants it to be more like 1.7

TBH im fine with the lower KB when hitting slowly, but when some random mobile non can hit me once every 1 second its stupidly unfair. The 1.9 KB Ruins a lot of things...

Another thing i found is the Kb doesnt hit them where they should go it hits them away from the player not where the player is facing it's so bad. This kid is looking at me but since he lags he walks around me his hit is delayed then I go flying into the void(When he walks around me he isnt looking at me) you can win bridge fights just by running to the far edge of the block and looking forwards without having to turn your head to the left or right

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
He said a solution.... He just didn't directly say it. He wants it to be more like 1.7

TBH im fine with the lower KB when hitting slowly, but when some random mobile non can hit me once every 1 second its stupidly unfair. The 1.9 KB Ruins a lot of things...

Another thing i found is the Kb doesnt hit them where they should go it hits them away from the player not where the player is facing it's so bad. This kid is looking at me but since he lags he walks around me his hit is delayed then I go flying into the void(When he walks around me he isnt looking at me) you can win bridge fights just by running to the far edge of the block and looking forwards without having to turn your head to the left or right
Exactly, and 1.9 pvp and pvp transferred from java are both really buggy. Apparently upwards KB is the easiest way programmable knockback on bedrock which also explains alot of the other servers as they dont grab their server from java.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Exactly, and 1.9 pvp and pvp transferred from java are both really buggy. Apparently upwards KB is the easiest way programmable knockback on bedrock which also explains alot of the other servers as they dont grab their server from java.
Vanilla KB is the easiest to code, the Upwards is also very easy because you change a value from the files lol

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
can people just stop reposting the same topic over and over again? there are a million topics going on about kb, im pretty sure staff knows about it by now, there's no point in spamming it

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
can people just stop reposting the same topic over and over again? there are a million topics going on about kb, im pretty sure staff knows about it by now, there's no point in spamming it
Ive seen you a bit on forums and ive noticed how you dont play bedrock. Hmmm, perhaps you dont understand how annoying KB is there.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Not helpful. Your co-worker here is basically saying that “Yeh, there are bugs with KB but no we’re not going to fix them because some nons will make one forum post saying the new knockback is bad after loads of people congratulate us for doing something with KB other then keep it on 1.9.”
“ways that we want to fix it.”

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
“We dont want to make a change to something like knockback”
You just completely took that out of context. They meant that they don’t want to change knockback and then get lots of complaints about it. They want to make sure that most of our playerbase is satisfied when they’ll change it and people won’t be disappointed with it.
  • We don't want to make a change to something like knockback which every player experiences in every game of ours, then begin to complain that it's changed / different

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
Ive seen you a bit on forums and ive noticed how you dont play bedrock. Hmmm, perhaps you dont understand how annoying KB is there.
not playing bedrock doesnt mean i dont know whats going on there tho, the whole kb discussion is subjective. some like it, others dont. cube has to choose between two sides, so they'll most likely go for the biggest group

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
You just completely took that out of context. They meant that they don’t want to change knockback and then get lots of complaints about it. They want to make sure that most of our playerbase is satisfied when they’ll change it and people won’t be disappointed with it.
  • We don't want to make a change to something like knockback which every player experiences in every game of ours, then begin to complain that it's changed / different
I never aimed to take it out of context. I was merely taking a bit and highlighting that you don’t plan to do anything with the KB.

You also mentioned how you want to listen to the community to get it right. Saying something about what you are going to do with it wont help. Try setting up a side server so players can test potential knockback physics and get reviews on what is the best versions of KB.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I never aimed to take it out of context. I was merely taking a bit and highlighting that you don’t plan to do anything with the KB.

You also mentioned how you want to listen to the community to get it right. Saying something about what you are going to do with it wont help. Try setting up a side server so players can test potential knockback physics and get reviews on what is the best versions of KB.
"I never aimed to take it out of context," You say while taking stuff out of context

zzRouxfop / xAkkek

Aug 2, 2020
Inside a 老干妈 jar

i want to ask this question to you:

i encounter hackers once every 10 games, and that doesn't fly by for me. Another thing that infuriates me (and i've seen it happen to other people) is block physics. For example, you deal 0 KB when you're shifting over a block, or players falling through, diving into and out of, and clipping into blocks. would you rather have a stronger sentinel and better block physics, or would you rather have good pvp mechanics but enounter people using killaura once every 10 games?

so don't blame the staff team for not having good kb, they have other bigger things to deal with.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
"I never aimed to take it out of context," You say while taking stuff out of context
AS i said in that message you are referring to something that can be viewed from multiple perspectives on how they are not planning to do anything with the knockback. Seems like you are taking that out of context.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
i want to ask this question to you:

i encounter hackers once every 10 games, and that doesn't fly by for me. Another thing that infuriates me (and i've seen it happen to other people) is block physics. For example, you deal 0 KB when you're shifting over a block, or players falling through, diving into and out of, and clipping into blocks. would you rather have a stronger sentinel and better block physics, or would you rather have good pvp mechanics but enounter people using killaura once every 10 games?

so don't blame the staff team for not having good kb, they have other bigger things to deal with.
I never said I was desperate for the new KB, quite the contrary i just want to be content that the KB will be better. I have wanted a better anticheat for a while and they have generally done good with this one. As most flyhackers are insta-banned as soon as they toggle. The problem is that they are running their way of KB like 1.9 java which is buggy by itself and then transferred to bedrock? Oh and the PvP accompanied next to the KB? Well you see thats 1.7 PvP and goes really badly with it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom