Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
As I was commenting on a status this morning, I noticed this funny little symbol in the bottom-right corner of the text box:
upload_2019-1-1_7-31-2.png

It has always been there, but I've never thought anything of it. Turns out, this is more than just a funny little symbol. In fact, it contains the most useful feature on the entire website. Does it let you bypass the character limit? Does it decrease the time between commenting? Maybe it's a report function!

Sadly it is none of these things, but that doesn't mean it isn't useful! When clicking and holding, you can actually move your mouse to resize your text box manually. There are some limitations in place, such as the minimum and maximum size of the text box, or the fact it has no effect on your comment once you've posted it, but that's besides the point: This trick is incredible, and will most likely change the way you use the forums forever. But before I explain its vast usefulness, here is an example of some of the sizes you can make:

Smallest textbox size
upload_2019-1-1_7-41-35.png

Largest textbox size
upload_2019-1-1_7-38-30.png

Okay, now let's talk about some of this trick's usefulness.

How this trick changes the way you use the forums forever
The first really useful thing about this feature is

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
It also works on the responses of the jjsj appeals. I had forgotten about that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom