Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

niagapahc

Jul 17, 2020
not saying for privacy
Can we get a time limit on eggwars? I really like eggwars but the only problem i have, is after like 14 minutes every egg(well not every but most of them) is completely obsidianified(my custom word for an egg which has obsidian from every side), and then nobody can destroy anybody's egg because there would be a player guarding the egg. My longest completed match took like 1 hour and 15 minutes and my brother said his longest match is 3 hours. Can you please add a time limit(25 minutes or something)?? I played a match about 1 hour 30 minutes and i just left the game as it started becoming never ending. Even if the times mentioned above were just 50 minutes, still that's a long time for ONE MATCH. Can you PLEASE consider adding a TIME LIMIT?

kulmodroid

Jan 7, 2020
Suomi
but i still got killed somehow they broke my obsidian before i destroyed they're and i had the best pickaxe in the game
This is the game, I got killed many times and killed others many times.
If that's the case, what I would do:
(1) try to throw off with bow
(2) take 32d apple and hide in the middle of the map -- when you see enemy approaching you eat apple and attack first, in non-OP mode that's 99% chances you win. Then run to his base, destroy bridge and jump from above.

Reactions: niagapahc

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
A timer would be a good idea to make games not last an hour but you have to consider somethings like:

- What would happen to people who still have their eggs after the timer ends?
- Even after the time ends their could still be a lot of players alive so what would happen to them?

Overall, it would be nice, but the type of game eggwars is, it would be very hard to make a time limit possible.

Reactions: ILyADemidOFF

niagapahc

Jul 17, 2020
not saying for privacy
A timer would be a good idea to make games not last an hour but you have to consider somethings like:

- What would happen to people who still have their eggs after the timer ends?
- Even after the time ends their could still be a lot of players alive so what would happen to them?

Overall, it would be nice, but the type of game eggwars is, it would be very hard to make a time limit possible.
true. that's the fun eggwars has: strategically attacking eggs, and no time limit. i mean, one hour matches are very rare, so even if they didn't add a timer, that could be fine. just the matches lasting an hour is frustrating for the players. anyone agrees?

oh and also, im not a developer or something so it's cubecraft's choice. maybe they'll make something better.

Reactions: itrieditathome
Jun 17, 2020
United States
Can we get a time limit on eggwars? I really like eggwars but the only problem i have, is after like 14 minutes every egg(well not every but most of them) is completely obsidianified(my custom word for an egg which has obsidian from every side), and then nobody can destroy anybody's egg because there would be a player guarding the egg. My longest completed match took like 1 hour and 15 minutes and my brother said his longest match is 3 hours. Can you please add a time limit(25 minutes or something)?? I played a match about 1 hour 30 minutes and i just left the game as it started becoming never ending. Even if the times mentioned above were just 50 minutes, still that's a long time for ONE MATCH. Can you PLEASE consider adding a TIME LIMIT?
I wholeheartedly agree, if you look at my threads, i had an idea for a fun time limit if you wanna check it out so we could try to make it happen, but yes, no matter what we rlly need a time limit for eggwars

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com

That would be cool. +1. it would also be easier to record your times for records!

hollow

Nov 25, 2020
You can kill guard and then cover yourself with blocks close to obsidian to safely destroy it. Never had an issue with campers like you describe.
When my egg is destroyed and I’ve been against a 4 man with a punch two bow it would be helpful

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom