• No, there's enough already

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I am a gold rank myself and I would really enjoy a few more Gadgets because I feel that after I have bought my three gadgets (not 100% sure it's three) I have nothing to spend my vanity points on but hats (which are fun but not to fun) I don't think there should be like 50 gadgets because that can lag the server alot as you notice with minplex and hypixel, but it'd be nice to have a few more gadgets like maybe a pet to follow you a hanglider even (I don't know how that'd work but it sounds cool XD)
and I know when you buy a rank it doesn't say COMES WITH 25 COSMETICS!! I'm not feeling cheated in any way or saying Oh Cubecraft you treat your ranks awful No no not at all just asking for maybe a few more cosmetics let me know what ya think :p

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
To be honest, just keep the vanity points for when you rank up, there's no need to do special things with that, but I do agree that Iron - Gold rankers need to get some little extra details, maybe 2-3 new cosmetics, that's it. But it makes the rank more worth of his money. Diamond - Obsidian has enough gadgets in my opinion. I do have an Emerald rank myself and I'm 101% happy with my choice, but when I was Iron, I couldn't do that much. So if Iron - Gold get 2-3 more gadgets/cosmetics, it will do a lot.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I know when you buy a rank it doesn't say COMES WITH 25 COSMETICS!!
it says something similar however
Screenshot (61).png

as you can see it says 40 exclusive vanity items

i myself honestly am not a fan of this idea
it may be cool but i am not 1 to rush it to be added

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
I am not the fan of this idea, because I think ranks are getting enough. But still I will like to see some more gadget.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I am a gold rank myself and I would really enjoy a few more Gadgets because I feel that after I have bought my three gadgets (not 100% sure it's three) I have nothing to spend my vanity points on but hats (which are fun but not to fun) I don't think there should be like 50 gadgets because that can lag the server alot as you notice with minplex and hypixel, but it'd be nice to have a few more gadgets like maybe a pet to follow you a hanglider even (I don't know how that'd work but it sounds cool XD)
and I know when you buy a rank it doesn't say COMES WITH 25 COSMETICS!! I'm not feeling cheated in any way or saying Oh Cubecraft you treat your ranks awful No no not at all just asking for maybe a few more cosmetics let me know what ya think :p
What is the point of cosmetics anyways? I have never really used them, nor been interested in them. Either way, gold does need something new to be added in.

Reactions: KitKatkels17

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I like every rank as they are now ! Adding more cosmetics/perks will ruin some things like if you add to much perks/cosmetics to the gold rank it would almost be a diamond rank. You also need to watch out that you are not gonna add things that are against the EULA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
Top Bottom