Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
Have a little bit of faith in me and give me some trust until I give you a reason not to. I'm here for you guys, I'm listening to what you want, and I'm making sure the right projects and changes get done as soon as they possibly can.

Sorry, but my faith is far underground from all the things mate, so untill I've seen it. I'm sorry but I can't xD
But I feel like if you won't do anything, it's just going to die out even more ._.
And that would be unfortunally for the players that actually still play here

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
Please stop complaining about this. Cubecraft is trying to get things fixed. And please stop about Gingergeek. Yes, he is young.. And then? He also goes to school, doing his homework, being busy with social life etc.. He is here for us, so please don't blame him.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
Please stop complaining about this. Cubecraft is trying to get things fixed. And please stop about Gingergeek. Yes, he is young.. And then? He also goes to school, doing his homework, being busy with social life etc.. He is here for us, so please don't blame him.
trying, correct verb ;)

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Ayee everyone,

As many of you all know I've called quits on Cube because of the bugs and so on.
So you'll see me from time to time because I come and visit my skwod <3

But with out further a do, I am not here for that only.

Maybe this can help open the staff eyes about what's wrong and so on.

So about the bugs:

Roll back
So many know you sometimes get rolled back, maybe you recognise this from "freezing" in mid air.

Enderpearl bug
So this bug been here from 1.8, I know this bug has been here at least over a year and hasn't been fixed.
So what is it, you trow a E-pearl to save yourself and it wont regester. I've been told that it's because of the combat logging. (I'm not sure if that's true)
But as on different servers (I am talking about badlion//spainpvp//hypixel) there aren't any bugs if you trow them.

Block lag
This is the best known as block lag, you place a block but it'll disappear. I do think this has something to do with lag, but it sure is able to get fixed.

Lobby bugs
In the skywars lobby there isn't a available lobby 1, because about 1/10 lobby's actually work.
I've seen that there were about 60 lobbys and only 10 orso were working.

Bugs that get removed, and some that aren't.
So there was a bug with building up and taking no KB.
This got fixed after a mod reported this, but why yoy wonder right?
Because it looked like a mod was hacking. There is no other reason why.
If a normal user would've reported it it would take ages like everything to be fixed.

SW abilities
In sw you have the abilitie to take less damage by bows, it got changed from less KB to less damage. But still you have the less KB in this. This should've been fixed a ling time already.

Missing games
Creative, parkour?
Sure this is a "WIP" (work in progress) but this is something they've more forgotten and don't do much about it.
Many players are waiting on creative (free build) but it seems like there isn't any staff who cares. (Mostly devs)
Btw, this isn't hate to devs. I'm just pointing it all out.

GingerGeek
First off, this isn't hate towards him!

But once I was in the spawn hub, and he replaced some ground with all pressure plates, and was like "whoohoo trampoline"
It got me thinking, how is he a dev, it seems quite childisch to do this on a big server. And why is he having a lot of fun in game, while there are thons up on thons of bugs to fix.
(I don't have any screens, so believe it or not.)

Lagging server
The server (mainly skywars) has after the update from different lobbys to the same in one, it has been lagging badly.
Usually I had about 100 fps in the old tsw lobby, now a days it's about 15 fps. And outside of that it's lagging more in ping as well.

Adding stuff?!
"Custom shields"
Aka "comming soon"
Aka "wait 3 more years"

I REALLY WONDER WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO ADD THINGS?!?!

There are thins of bugs and you're trying to add things?! Wtaf man.

Like great you want it for sure. But fix things before moving on, please.
Same with the new gadget. I really get the whole argument about there are to less gadgets and so on. But bugs seems more important to me.

Fixing sword delay
So everyone is saying like: GO TO 1.8 BECAUSE 1.9 IS SH*T (pls dun ban me for swearing xoxo)
But having no sword delay is what most players want, right?
Well all that needs to happen is bump up the attack speed to 13. (You do need to fix the attack damage on axes)
But after that it's already fixed.

Player count
Player count went from easy 30k in 1.8 to max 20k in 1.9.
I don't think you want Cube to die out slowly, but it is.
Maybe getting things done and not doing it "behind the scense"

Ending
So this isn't hate to anyone!!
But if this thread get's locked for some dumb reason, I wont be asked to help anyone.
If you know anymore bugs orso, leave it down in the comments here, do have a full explaination if it. (If you can't, ask someone to do it.

So hope this can get devs to fix this.

Thanks,

Zhypo
Finally someone makes a good thread! Thanks.
And you are promoted on the server so good luck there ;)
I care and I think most people care about this bug being fixed. I don't really like it when I'm playing a game of skywars and I try to jump over a one block hole and it teleports me mid air making me fall into the hole and dying.. At least I think he means this..? If so, then it is a pretty big bug that should definitely be fixed.

By making this thread he's trying to get attention of staff members so the bug actually gets fixed. So he's basically reporting the bug in a way and even if almost nobody complains about a bug, it's still a bug and it should be fixed anyway.

I do agree that this doesn't necessarily has to be fixed that soon, but it's been going on for quite some time now and it yet again is a bug so it should be fixed anyway, if they fixed it it would also make the server look way better. This bug has been going on for like a couple of months now and I do agree it doesn't need immediate attention, but everyone knows the bug and waiting 3 months or so for this to be fixed isn't asking for immediate attention.. Let me give you a nice example: what if all the lobbies changed to just a flat ground world with some signs to join games, you are still able to play, but do you really think it shouldn't be fixed?.

I see that you've joined the forums since yesterday, so what you said about this is basically invalid af. Of course it's a work in progress, but it's been a work in progress for 6 months if not more, that's a lot of time for a couple of games, especially creative.. Creative is just a plot world where people can get plots and build, this surely can be done within 6 months.. So you're saying that we should find another server to play creative or whatever on? Don't you think that CubeCraft wants to keep their players and gain more? Why do you think advertising other servers isn't allowed? Let me give you another nice example: What if you had a server with around 150 players on it at all times, one of your servers called creative had like 125 out of those 150 players on at all times. Something breaks on creative and you have to put the server in maintenance, you're taking quite a while fixing it and you're starting to get complaints. Do you really think the best solution would be to tell them to go to another server if they want to play that gamemode?. We've been pretty patient ever since it's been in maintenance, but it's getting extremely annoying by now and by all the complaints they should for sure open their eyes and start fixing it.

I agree with you that a developers should be able to do something he likes or wants and not always work on the server. I'm not sure how old GingerGeek is, but I do believe he's really young, especially to be the head-developer of one of the biggest minecraft servers. I'm sure he's quite experienced as a developer and everything, but if you see how long it takes to get games out of maintenance and how long it takes to fix bugs, then it might be better if there would be an older head-developer who's better at planning things etc.

I don't know for how long you've been on the server, but before 1.9 came out the server had like 20-30k people online on normal school days after school time. A lot of players have reasons for why this happened, and they're pointing out the bugs that should be fixed and the things that should be changed so that the player count goes up again.
you are smart af <3
Hypixel is basic Cubecraft is more fun in my opinion , and i paid for it so...
hypixel is basic? Uhm, they update and stuff they have more games more staff etc.

NlShots

May 30, 2015
I think we dont need to tagg GingerGeek not more, its now Good enough guys ;) ;)

D

Deleted member 15612

Well, i agree and i don't at the same time.
There are some Bruh bugs, a lot of them, but i think it's important to Cubecraft be present with all the Udpates and continue adding amazing stuff, anyways, I'm 70% sure that they're
trying to fix those bugs.

EDIT : WHY NOT TO TAG HIM AGAIN LMFAO @GingerGeek (Nubbie bae)

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
Have a little bit of faith in me and give me some trust until I give you a reason not to. I'm here for you guys, I'm listening to what you want, and I'm making sure the right projects and changes get done as soon as they possibly can.
If their is one thing you should know about Mac, it's that he is a very trustworthy person, if he promises something then he will deliver. In a matter of time things will get fixed! :)

FalseHonesty

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2016
My House
saltsquadstrong.weebly.com
I have complete faith :D I would love to have some fixes soon, but if they are in the works and it isn't feasible for them to be completed so soon, then I say take your time!

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
If their is one thing you should know about Mac, it's that he is a very trustworthy person, if he promises something then he will deliver. In a matter of time things will get fixed! :)

I wish I had some trust lol but it's all gone

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Our new win effects, more coming soon!
This was posted May 10 2015. This has been over 11 months. @Macreddin can you confirm that more win effects are comming this weekend. Or can you not? Or atleast tell us vanity features are comming, because since the weekly vanity points got introduced, people have been saving up those points. I have about 30.000 now. Please tell me, us, that we can use them soon. And not freebuild soon. I mean http://www.dictionary.com/browse/soon?s=t Soon.

Moooofin

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2015
UK
@Zhypo 100% understand where you're coming from. I agree with some stuff, you're a bit harsh in some areas ;))

But we've known each other for a while and I know some good stuff is on its way so stay strong for a little bit longer xD

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
Before I start, it'll be greatly appreciated if you guys don't spam Macreddin too much, he's new to this server (i think? :P) and shouldn't be treated too badly.
About the bugs. I understand you guys are getting frustrated about this and I actually feel quite annoyed about some things being "in maintenance" all the time too. However, you can't be saying bugs aren't being fixed just because the development team have lives outside of coding. They probably have other things to code other then minecraft too. We should be thankful that they spend time to help out a minecraft server.
I wish I had some trust lol but it's all gone
No need for trust, you have your opinion on things, if you don't trust things don't trust them. simple as that :D
So everyone is saying like: GO TO 1.8 BECAUSE 1.9 IS SH*T (pls dun ban me for swearing xoxo)
But having no sword delay is what most players want, right?
Well all that needs to happen is bump up the attack speed to 13. (You do need to fix the attack damage on axes)
But after that it's already fixed.
We know that you guys want 1.8 pvp. Do you really think we don't notice this? So many threads are made about 1.8 and that you guys hate cool down. The choice has already been made that CCG will stay as a 1.9 server without further notice. (if your going to talk about the decrease in players, I believe it's a matter of time until players get used to 1.9 pvp)
Anyways, I don't mean to get anyone angry with this and I don't mean to start any arguments. This is basically my opinion and some other staff may have different thoughts, but just because a staff member said this or that, doesn't mean they're always right. (I probably made a lot of mistakes whilst typing this and I probably didn't even finish with a proper ending so...idk ignore pls)

Reactions: CommunistCactus

TheZigbot9000

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The North Obsidian Pillar in The End
GingerGeek
First off, this isn't hate towards him!

But once I was in the spawn hub, and he replaced some ground with all pressure plates, and was like "whoohoo trampoline"
It got me thinking, how is he a dev, it seems quite childisch to do this on a big server. And why is he having a lot of fun in game, while there are thons up on thons of bugs to fix.
(I don't have any screens, so believe it or not.)

It sounds like hate. GingerGeek may be a bit young but he is wise for his age. Very few developers are efficient like he is. Sorry but i disagree. Fixing these bugs takes time and the people responsible for doing so have other responsibilities to deal with on and off the server. Next time if you have the time to complain and whine about the bugs why don't you become a developer and try to fix them yourself. YOU try fixing a bug with a developer's know-how and busy schedule

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
@Zhypo 100% understand where you're coming from. I agree with some stuff, you're a bit harsh in some areas ;))

But we've known each other for a while and I know some good stuff is on its way so stay strong for a little bit longer xD

You know what I'm talking about as the best one here fam xD
But I heared some goodies happening today, might come and check it out :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom