Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
hey guys so i thauth that the bug with bridges got fixed.the bug is that you dont get any wins or xp and i have this every 2 raund its too anoying.and i dont want to make a bug report bc it got fixed i think.but it came back now and its anoying.hope cube is fixing this in a bit.bc i want to grind bridges but if i cant get wins i cant get on lb and stuff.have a goodnight or day.cya

GuarMC132

Jul 26, 2021
Hola chicos, así que creo que el error con los puentes se solucionó. El error es que no obtienes ninguna victoria o XP y tengo esto cada 2, es demasiado molesto. Y no quiero hacer un informe de error porque se solucionó, creo. .pero volvió ahora y es molesto. Espero que el cubo solucione esto en un momento.
Hello, the server has improved a lot, keep in mind that there will always be Bugs but you help a lot by making a report on it. This improves the playability of all players. ¡Keep enjoying!

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
hey guys so i thauth that the bug with bridges got fixed.the bug is that you dont get any wins or xp and i have this every 2 raund its too anoying.and i dont want to make a bug report bc it got fixed i think.but it came back now and its anoying.hope cube is fixing this in a bit.bc i want to grind bridges but if i cant get wins i cant get on lb and stuff.have a goodnight or day.cya
hmm I have never heard of this bug. Welp I'm gonna restart grinding bridges soon so I'll see myself. If it really is a thing I hope it gets fixed as soon as possible.

Reactions: GuarMC132
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom