Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Is this a good idea?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dont care....

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    6

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
Yeah guys stop spamming useless names.. just say what you think of it + useless name not useless name only....
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
No I mean that you can edit it for every item you want, so I rename my iron sword to 'iron slayer', and my noobly building blocks kit to: 'nub blockz'
Sounds cool but then I would be better to ask points to rename the items....
and people with rank could rename multiple items...
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom