Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AcidicTears

May 25, 2016
not sure if this is the correct place to post this, direct me in the right way if you please, but i was curious on all the commands a player can do? suck as /msg /r or anything like that, is there a way to message "friends" without being in the same lobby as them? or able to see what lobby they're in? thanks in advance

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
not sure if this is the correct place to post this, direct me in the right way if you please, but i was curious on all the commands a player can do? suck as /msg /r or anything like that, is there a way to message "friends" without being in the same lobby as them? or able to see what lobby they're in? thanks in advance
There is currently no way to see this, but the developers are working on a new friend system :D

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
A new Party System is being worked on please be patient about that
and there is /tell and for some ranks (Emerald +) /fly and there is also /friends command to add or remove friends... and the /leave and also idk ...
Someone? oh yeah /c for ranks....

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Developers are working on a new friend system so i think there should be a lot of new thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Top Bottom