Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017
IGN: My current IGN is coolgamerdude69
Who banned you: cc_sentinel
Reason for Ban: Using killaura in minerware
How long ago you were banned: About 2 weeks ago

Appeal information:
Hello staff and moderators of cubecraft server,
I would like to start off my ban appeal by saying that I sincerely apologise for my abusive behaviour on the cubecraft server. It was very immature of me to use these hacks and disrespectful to staff and other players on the server, as I was breaking the rules and gaining an unfair advantage. This is my second appeal, as my original one got denied, allowing me no other option. I beg for one last chance, I have reflected on my past actions and learned my lesson. All of my hacks have been removed from my computer to prevent them from future use.
If I get a second chance, I promise to follow the rules of the server and to be a fair player. I hope this is enough for my appeal to be considered

Yours sincerely, CoolGamerDude69

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
Since you are banned by the anti cheat you should contact CrazymanJR on the servers official discord server (CrazymanJR#4742 ) that is his discord tag.If your appeal was denied by him then that is the final decision,you could try to reason with him but its most likely that you will have to wait for the ban to finish its duration.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
IGN: My current IGN is coolgamerdude69
Who banned you: cc_sentinel
Reason for Ban: Using killaura in minerware
How long ago you were banned: About 2 weeks ago

Appeal information:
Hello staff and moderators of cubecraft server,
I would like to start off my ban appeal by saying that I sincerely apologise for my abusive behaviour on the cubecraft server. It was very immature of me to use these hacks and disrespectful to staff and other players on the server, as I was breaking the rules and gaining an unfair advantage. This is my second appeal, as my original one got denied, allowing me no other option. I beg for one last chance, I have reflected on my past actions and learned my lesson. All of my hacks have been removed from my computer to prevent them from future use.
If I get a second chance, I promise to follow the rules of the server and to be a fair player. I hope this is enough for my appeal to be considered

Yours sincerely, CoolGamerDude69
You have to message @CrazymanJR on discord!
Maybe you will get a second chance.
Are you permanently banned?

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
To add on, when you do message CrazymanJR on privately on discord, you would have to tell him what you were doing and where were you on the server BEFORE you got banned by Sentinel. Just know that you aren't the only one who was "unfairly" punished, meaning that you would have to be patient until he replies back to you.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Also, you should contact the anti cheat developer CRAZYDUDE#4742 on the discord. Just tell him that you actually used hacks and congratulate him on his GOOD anti cheat software. He will be so happy about it that he'll unban for the 3rd time.
You should appeal here.
This is my second appeal, as my original one got denied
you would have to tell him what you were doing and where were you on the server BEFORE you got banned by Sentinel.
It was very immature of me to use these hacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game