Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
I've done this before! I used it way more often back when I was a noob xD but I still use sometimes now if I have really bad gear.

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Well, without the cocoa pod. I'm a little confused with that, how is the cocoa pod necessary?

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
But it doesn't get you winner of the month XD. It is amazing but it takes so long to win.
U want the winner of the month?..... not to be greedy to my friend. If u want it so bad, work for it. The point of my traps are to bring the underused kits more to use and for it to be fun while doing that. NOT to be used as a tool for tip killer or winner

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Ok. Here comes my speech :\
We all are so talented and so skilled that we can win anytime anywhere we want. What we don't have is fun. We focus on winning so much skywars is now full of try hards and no funners. People like @Spectator__ (<3) have so much skill and he is actually aiming for a goal (since a stone) (respect. ) fun is what it is all about. (My sig) fun brings us together and closer. Fun. We need.

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Ok. Here comes my speech :\
We all are so talented and so skilled that we can win anytime anywhere we want. What we don't have is fun. We focus on winning so much skywars is now full of try hards and no funners. People like @Spectator__ (<3) have so much skill and he is actually aiming for a goal (since a stone) (respect. ) fun is what it is all about. (My sig) fun brings us together and closer. Fun. We need.
Not sure whether that was a compliment or an insult^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom