Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Not sure whether that was a compliment or an insult^^
Compliment xD u have so much skill, and people like you have a goal, and go for it, I respect that. All I'm saying to the people ,who don't, is to have some fun. And @Joshmctosh this isn't directly on you xP don't take it too hard, all I'm saying is that we should have fun and you know... make each second we stay in this server worth it.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Love it! Looks like you took a while planning this out. Good job! :)

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Wai? Cause it's just too simple?
Over rated.
.-. It's rated pg 13 if you were wondering... jk ok.... um... it's not suppose to be great, it's just suppose to be a trap :\ some traps might be awesome, some might be an add - on to a simple trap concept... i personally think one of my best trap was "Lel suffocation trap :P" with Redstone involved in it... so... i guess u can say that

Reactions: ateubs429

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Wai? Cause it's just too simple?

.-. It's rated pg 13 if you were wondering... jk ok.... um... it's not suppose to be great, it's just suppose to be a trap :\ some traps might be awesome, some might be an add - on to a simple trap concept... i personally think one of my best trap was "Lel suffocation trap :p" with Redstone involved in it... so... i guess u can say that
Not the trap lol, people's "skills"

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
I'm talking about PvP skills in general, and to be honest 1v1 are what really matters, Skywars will be most likely unfair for a side
Well, 1v1 brings out no more than 10% of ur full skills. Skywars in the other hand, you can mess around with ur environment and use more strats and skills. Like spectator said, 1v1 and skywars are very different and if u want to compare skills, 1v1 is not the template :\

SGTkuzey

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Mordor
Well, 1v1 brings out no more than 10% of ur full skills. Skywars in the other hand, you can mess around with ur environment and use more strats and skills. Like spectator said, 1v1 and skywars are very different and if u want to compare skills, 1v1 is not the template :\
You do realize that 1v1 isn't only in kit pvp...

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom