Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m planning to get a PC, it will take a year to get everything but I don’t want to spend the 1800 on just the pc alone,(that’s what I have planned so far) tell me what you have and try and make me spend less so I don’t go into debt, thanks

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I’m planning to get a PC, it will take a year to get everything but I don’t want to spend the 1800 on just the pc alone,(that’s what I have planned so far) tell me what you have and try and make me spend less so I don’t go into debt, thanks
specs? as mines pretty decent for only £1200

and what currency is the 1800

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
New generation AMD processors,
At least 16 gigs of ram.
30 or 40 series graphic cards preferably 60ti and up
What really got the price up for mine was cooling 300 bucks on that alone, I don’t know what’s enough or what I should do
Will you be building it yourself?
I would not recommend a 40 series card or that expensive cooling

Usurper

Novice Member
Sep 11, 2021
The Great White North
I mean, if you don't want to spend a fortune go for some older tech that USED to be the best, get a 1070 or a 1660ti, an i5 will be MORE than enough for most AAA games, 16 GB Ram, half a tb SSD on a stock board with a run of the mill ATX case and youve got a VERY capable PC for like $1000

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I mean, if you don't want to spend a fortune go for some older tech that USED to be the best, get a 1070 or a 1660ti, an i5 will be MORE than enough for most AAA games, 16 GB Ram, half a tb SSD on a stock board with a run of the mill ATX case and youve got a VERY capable PC for like $1000
I bet I could get better for that price tbh but thanks I will start from there

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Also could you explain more in detail if that’s not a bother
For a budget-friendly gaming PC, including Minecraft, here are some recommended components:

1. Processor (CPU): Look for a mid-range processor that offers good performance without breaking the bank. The AMD Ryzen 5 series or Intel Core i5 series processors are popular choices in terms of price-to-performance ratio.
2. Graphics Card (GPU): For Minecraft and other less demanding games, you don’t need the latest high-end graphics card. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX 580 are excellent options that provide solid gaming performance at an affordable price.
3. Memory (RAM): Aim for at least 8GB of RAM to ensure smooth gameplay. If your budget allows, go for 16GB to have more headroom for multitasking and future games.
4. Storage: Consider a combination of a solid-state drive (SSD) and a larger capacity hard disk drive (HDD). An SSD will provide faster boot times and faster loading of games, while an HDD can offer more storage space for your game library.
5. Power Supply Unit (PSU): Choose a reliable PSU with sufficient wattage to power your components. Look for reputable brands like Corsair, EVGA, or Seasonic.
6. Motherboard: Select a motherboard that is compatible with your chosen CPU and has the necessary features you need. Brands like ASUS, MSI, and Gigabyte offer good options at various price points.

• Heart
Reactions: Aratic
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Prioritize your needs: Consider what you’ll primarily use the PC for. If it’s for gaming, you may want to allocate a larger portion of your budget towards the graphics card. If it’s for content creation or multitasking, focus on a processor with more cores and threads.
2. Consider previous generation components: Newer generations of hardware often come at a premium price. If you’re comfortable with slightly older components, you can find good deals on the previous generation’s processors and graphics cards, which still offer excellent performance.
3. Optimize your cooling solution: Cooling is essential for maintaining optimal performance and longevity of your PC components. Instead of spending $300 on cooling alone, research and consider more cost-effective cooling options like air coolers or all-in-one liquid coolers.
4. Evaluate RAM requirements: While 16GB of RAM is a good starting point, make sure it meets your specific needs. If you’re not engaging in memory-intensive tasks like video editing or running virtual machines, you may be able to save money by initially opting for 8GB or 12GB and upgrading later if necessary.

• Heart

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Prioritize your needs: Consider what you’ll primarily use the PC for. If it’s for gaming, you may want to allocate a larger portion of your budget towards the graphics card. If it’s for content creation or multitasking, focus on a processor with more cores and threads.
2. Consider previous generation components: Newer generations of hardware often come at a premium price. If you’re comfortable with slightly older components, you can find good deals on the previous generation’s processors and graphics cards, which still offer excellent performance.
3. Optimize your cooling solution: Cooling is essential for maintaining optimal performance and longevity of your PC components. Instead of spending $300 on cooling alone, research and consider more cost-effective cooling options like air coolers or all-in-one liquid coolers.
4. Evaluate RAM requirements: While 16GB of RAM is a good starting point, make sure it meets your specific needs. If you’re not engaging in memory-intensive tasks like video editing or running virtual machines, you may be able to save money by initially opting for 8GB or 12GB and upgrading later if necessary.
Thanks I’m going to redo my planned setup now

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
For a budget-friendly gaming PC, including Minecraft, here are some recommended components:

1. Processor (CPU): Look for a mid-range processor that offers good performance without breaking the bank. The AMD Ryzen 5 series or Intel Core i5 series processors are popular choices in terms of price-to-performance ratio.
2. Graphics Card (GPU): For Minecraft and other less demanding games, you don’t need the latest high-end graphics card. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 or AMD Radeon RX 580 are excellent options that provide solid gaming performance at an affordable price.
3. Memory (RAM): Aim for at least 8GB of RAM to ensure smooth gameplay. If your budget allows, go for 16GB to have more headroom for multitasking and future games.
4. Storage: Consider a combination of a solid-state drive (SSD) and a larger capacity hard disk drive (HDD). An SSD will provide faster boot times and faster loading of games, while an HDD can offer more storage space for your game library.
5. Power Supply Unit (PSU): Choose a reliable PSU with sufficient wattage to power your components. Look for reputable brands like Corsair, EVGA, or Seasonic.
6. Motherboard: Select a motherboard that is compatible with your chosen CPU and has the necessary features you need. Brands like ASUS, MSI, and Gigabyte offer good options at various price points.

Nice Chatgpt
Thanks I’m going to redo my planned setup now
I can send you my spec list as its a decent pc for a decent price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: pekd and Aratic

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice Chatgpt

I can send you my spec list as its a decent pc for a decent price
That’s up to you, aren’t you planning making a video on it anyways, I don’t want it to be leaked or anything and have your content be less “valuable”.
Also I have a pretty good rundown of what I’m planning to do and idk if our needs are the same

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
That’s up to you, aren’t you planning making a video on it anyways, I don’t want it to be leaked or anything and have your content be less “valuable”.
Also I have a pretty good rundown of what I’m planning to do and idk if our needs are the same
Im Making my specs public and it is more towards video editing but small changes can be made to fit your price range

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Im Making my specs public and it is more towards video editing but small changes can be made to fit your price range
Your pc fits in my price range,
To be fair I could probably get it cheaper and sped around 1000 quid instead with just deals so I’m not to worried about that. Up to you if you share at the end of the day.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
please dont get less than 16 gb of ram; it isn't expensive and will get you a huge performance increase compared to anything less.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom