Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should you be able to Covert Vanity Points into Points?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xKits_

May 5, 2017
Converting Vanity Points to Points
This is something that would be really useful, with vanity points, after a little bit they become useless and just pile up with nothing to do with them. I think there should be a vanity point converter, as in Convert 5 vanity points into 1 point, or convert 20 vanity points into 20 points. Another idea for this is just remove the whole vanity point thing and just make it points, although this could be to many points, it could give an incentive buy a rank. I think this really should be something added to cube craft and i think it would be very beneficial. If you have conflicts with this please post below and i will try to find a solution to it. I hope that this can be taken into consideration and will eventually become a thing on cube craft! :D

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
It would be fun to earn your own points and not to convert them. It would be unfair for other players. I say a no. And removing vanity points? Then would be the ranks useless, and not getting bought.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No.

It's nice and to earn your own points and not to convert them. If the Vanity Points system will be removed, then a rank perk is removed and I'm sure we don't want that. I don't agree with both ideas.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Nope.
This is against the EULA, as ranks would be able to get free weekly points. This results in them having an advantage in the server over those who don't have a rank. There is no viable solution to this either.
^^ Because it is against the EULA, we will not be adding it. Thanks for suggesting!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom